Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Doxy Wing Core
JazzyMae was hoping dearly for a calm day. She had not tried to talk to Klaus about how dumb he was acting. She had decided to leave it alone. Her brothers were acting horribly childish, and their mother did not know how to handle the situation either. It was stressing both of the females out. Drama was something JazzyMae tried to avoid, but it was impossible when it was covering your family. JazzyMae walked into the Student Lounge and sat at a unoccupied table. She just sat at the table quietly. Her feet dangling a few inches above the ground. She just wanted to think. She just needed to relax. She placed her elbow on the table and rested her cheek in the palm of her hand.
OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it is not very good.

Ai was still frustrated about what had happened to her during the past weeks. And talking to some familiar people she knew wasn't of much help. She still continued to see darkness when she was severely depressed, and that darkness was something Ai feared for the moment. Seeing that there was nothing to do since she was always alone, Ai decided to go to the Student Lounge. The young girl thought that she hadn't been there before, but she realized she was mistaken until she entered the place. It was one of the first places she and her brother had been to and met someone. This made it hard on her, and seeing as there were a lot of people, it would be awkward to suddenly leave when you just arrived. The young girl decided to hold back her tears and it was great luck that it was working. Except that everything was about to go dark again. "Uh-oh," she thought as she looked around and saw that every table was occupied. She decided to approach a girl who had been sitting alone and said, "Mind if I sit with you?" she said in a sort of trembling voice, which was almost unnoticeable. Ai wasn't really the approaching type, but this time was an emergency, and she had to wait for the reply of the girl who had been sitting alone.

OOCOut of Character:
It's alright. :D

JazzyMae snapped out of her day dream when she was approached by a girl.She did not know the girl personally, but she did know that she was a first year named Ai Edogawa. She noticed her from the Rumor Has It magazine. JazzyMae did not believe the stupid gossip magazine. She did not see RHI to be a reliable source. It took pure things and twisted them, and it took secrets and exposed them. All while RHI's identity was hidden. JazzyMae saw RHI as a coward and less. She smiled at the girl. "Sure." she said. JazzyMae gestured for the girl to sit down. She did not look very happy. Naturally JazzyMae wanted to see if the girl was okay. "Are you alright? You don't look so good." she said with genuine concern.

"Thanks" she said as she quietly took her seat. She was grateful that the girl let her took a seat, if not she was quite worried on what might happen. IT was an unthinkable thought. Many possibilities. She might go crazy, she might throw a tantrum, she might pick a fight. Either of those, she would get in trouble. And that didn't seem like such a good idea. "Uh. Just a bit of problems. But I'll be fine in a few minutes, don't worry," she said in a soft voice. But the young girl spoke to soon. As the visions and darkness were slowly fading they were suddenly starting to become clearer again. "Oh no. Stop. Please," she whispered to herself hoping to calm herself down.

OOCOut of Character:
Extremely sorry for the length....

JazzyMae nodded. It was not a problem that Ai needed a seat. As long as she did not try to start something with her. JazzyMae did not like drama. It just stressed her out. Her hair was already starting to fall out. JazzyMae went back to daydreaming. She did not think Ai would start to talk to herself. JazzyMae started to really worry now that Ai looked scared, no, terrified. "Are you sure you are okay Ai? Do you need me to take you to the nurse? Counselor?" she asked seriously freaked out. What was going on with thins girl? Was she having flashbacks or something? She stood up from her chair. Just in case he had to drag the girl to the nurse.

Visions from the past were slowly becoming clearer and clearer. It was a sign that the young girl didn't like. She was seeing everything like an good quality movie. It was definitely something to be terrified for. Her hands started trembling as she kept silent. What the other girl was thinking was now in Ai's least priority. But, Ai had barely managed to hear what the girl was saying. "Ah, no. I'm alright. No worries," she said in a sort of shaky voice. Suddenly, Ai thought of a crazy way to escape the topic. "You know, my name? I'm sure we haven't met before," she asked in a sort of questioning tone. The young girl hoped that the girl would take her seat once again and avoid bringing her to the nurse or a counselor. She hoped that just her comment and question would be enough to save her from dropping by the hospital wing.

JazzyMae did not believe that Ai was okay one bit. She knew the girl was lying through her teeth. Her face said it all. JazzyMae did not like lying. She would rather just avoid the topic or question at hand. Lying was just unacceptable to her. ThenAi asked how she knewher name. This took JazzyMae off guard a little. She sat back downin her chair. Ai was being a real feak and it was annoying her. "I've seen you around. A lot of first years talk about you." she told Ai. It actually was true. Many of the first years knew who Ai was. She was the girl that punches walls and was featured in the Rumor Has It. JazzyMae did keep up with the younger years. SHe helped them study, even when her grade weren't the best. She was working on her grade though. By third year they would at least to an A. "I still don't believe you are okay, and my name is JazzyMae." she introduced herself. It was only fair that JazzyMae let Ai know her name. SHe really was worried for Ai, and JazzyMae was a worrier. She worried when it was necessary and unnecessary. It was just a trait she received from her mother. JazzyMae hated it, but she had to deal with it. She couldnot chane her genes.

Ai watched as the worried girl stood and observed her. When the girl had told her that the first years were still talking about her, Ai calmly said, "Souka (I see)." But, then she realized she wasn't paying full attention at all. "Wait. They're still talking about me?" she asked in surprised. "Jeez, why can't they get over it? It's the second semester already," she said with a little scratch on her head. It was quite amusing that they're still talking about RHI when it was already quite some time ago. When the girl told her that she doesn't believe that Ai was really okay, Ai let out a small smirk. "Good observation, but I'll be fine. I'm getting used to this kind of situations now. Don't worry, I'm not lying anymore. I hate lying but I gotta do it at certain times," she told the girl honestly. It was true but she was still scared, but she was glad that the visions had gradually come to a stop. "Nice to meet you JazzyMae," she said as she held out her hand to shake.

OOCOut of Character:
Wrong character.... So sorry! :(

JazzyMae smiled. "You speak Japanese? I am learning Korean." she told Ai. She did not know why she told Ai that. Japanese and Korean were similar in some ways. JazzyMae thought it was cool. She loved languages. All her friends and family knew about her love for languages and cultures. "You shouldn't worry about what others say." she said. It seemed that Ai was worried about what the other students had been saying about her. If it was JazzyMae in Ai's situation she surely would not care. She had enough self esteem to know that whatever rumors were spread about her. JazzyMae nodded. She was glad that Ai was not lying anymore. Everyone lied once in a while, or all the time. "Don't worry about it. Everyone lies. Just some more than others."

"Yeah I do. It's my native language, actually," she explained to the JazzyMae. She seemed nice and intelligent too. Ai had a hunch that the girl knew a lot about different languages, and it was quite amusing. "Korean? That's nice," she smiled at the girl she just met. Learning languages was a fun experience. It may be hard at first but it would be fruitful it the end. "I don't care what they say," she admitted. At first, she really cared about it since it involved her brother. But as the rumor slowly died down, it only involved mostly her so she didn't care all that much anymore. "It's just that I find it amusing that they are still going over it," she chuckled at the thought. It was quite amusing indeed. It had already been months since that time and rumors were still floating about. "Yeah, I know. Everyone lies. Others lie for the better. Others lie for fun. Others lie to do bad things." she calmly said. "And I'm the one who lies for the sake of not worrying others. But, it seems to backfire a bit. Don't you think?" Well, it was totally from her point of view. She wasn't really restricting the girl's opinion but she would find out soon enough.

JazzyMae smiled. Languages were her strong point. She payed more attention to learning Korean that she did learning magic. Kennedy was the only one getting decent grades in the family. "It's fun learning a different language. Was English hard for you?" she asked curiously. She had heard that English was one of the hardest languages to learn. JazzyMae did not know how that could be, but it was probabaly because English was her native language. "It is nice that it's not effecting you." she said and started to twiddle with her fingers. JazzyMae was not one to lie often. She did not have much to hide, so she did not have very many reason to lie. JazzyMae nodded. "In my opinion, lying is a way to hide things." she told Ai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back