Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Orwell since the Great Hall episode had been awakened with fire in his veins, he felt like he needed to start dealing with some of the issues he mostly had with the school, and it worked out well for him, when he had then been allowed to take charge of a club, he had been excited by it, and now he was ready for the challenge, he had printed leaflets and made countless copies which were now in his bag, he was waiting to talk to some of the prefects so that they would put some up on the notice boards in the dorm room, and he had plenty more in his bag. He was stood in the Entrance hall, holding on to them, passing them out to students who were passing him as they left the Great Hall. They had a small amount of writing on them, on one side were the words, JOIN WILD PATCH CLUB with details of how to do that, and then on the other side were some of the things he was planning on doing, some of the activities, in the biggest letters was the question, WHY IS THE FOREST FORBIDDEN? RIGHT TO ROAM?, which was followed with a little proposal for a little protest which he had been working on. He also had information about his herb and vegetable patch, and then the flower crowns he planned to have people make. The teen was wearing one to add to the effect of it, one he had made which sat upon his now, purple hair, "Join Wild Patch Club! Come to our meeting!" he said as he tried to give students leaflets.

((Meeting is here))

Amy had seen lots of signs recently around Hogwarts, and her curiosity got the better of her, so she started making her way to an older student who was handing out pamphlets to some club. She smiled mischievously. Maybe she could have a bit of fun with this, it won't hurt...she hoped. "What's that? Why are there pamphlets all over school? What kind of a name is Wild Patch? What do you do in this club? For who is it for? Am I annoying you? Sorry. My parents have always said to not talk to strangers because they can be dangerous. Are you dangerous? I don't think you are, since you go here and I doubt they let evil people go to this school. Or do they..." Amy's questions were never-ending, and she was only just getting started. After meeting those two mischievous twins, they kinda rubbed off on her, so she couldn't help but show her true nature and that side of her that she barely had the chance to show - her mischievous and adventurous side.

It was every so often that someone would ask him what he was promoting, what the leaflets were for, and Orwell was always more than happy to talk about it. He knew what he wanted to say, what it was about, the teen felt ultimately ready for any question thrown at him, so when a younger girl came up to him, and then just started talking he smiled at her, taking in each of the questions as she continued speaking, that sure was a lot of questions, but Orwell loved questions, he liked when people questioned things, "Here," he tried to hand her one of the leaflets, "I'm promoting an upcoming Wild Patch club meeting, we're a club which is based on the outdoors, on things like gardening, flowers, essentially all things nature related. I didn't however the name the club," he told her, "If you are looking for something a little different, for something a little out of the ordinary, you should come join us, our first meeting is very soon, and we'll be discussing a possible protest just outside the forest against the fact that it's forbidden," he told her, pointing to the point on the leaflet which said that, "I believe that as the club which deals with all nature related things we are the front line at Hogwarts against the destruction of the environment, and the destructive nature of capitalism which will affect the magical world. I believe that forbidding the forest is wrong because a forest is a forest and it can not be controlled by a private body who then forbid students to go in, and also because it doesn't stop a determined student from entering, so it should not be forbidden," He realised that he had spoken perhaps more than she had, but was really hoping to entice her into coming, who wouldn't want a little protest fun outside the forest really.

Amy thought about it for a moment, protesting did sound like fun and something exciting that wouldn't be so boring - it would get her involved, and if she managed to convince her new friends and twin about this whole Wild Patch club protesting thing, they might come up with something mischievous. Who knew? She had made her decision when she said, "I'd love to join. Sounds fun." There was a glint in her eyes and she smiled at the boy. "Hey, what house are you in? Ravenclaw? You sound pretty reasonable to me." Sometimes Amy said stuff that came to mind without really thinking about it first.

((OOC: Just as I'm posting this, I'm listening to music and a 5SOS song started playing :p coincidence much xD ))

Orwell was pretty pleased that she seemed to be interested in what they were intending to do. He was hopeful the both the meeting hopefully the subsequent protest would be a success. He wasn't sure what it would take, but he was willing to put all of the work in. The teen smiled happily when she said she wanted to join, and then moved on to ask him what house he was in, "Yeah, Ravenclaw," he said, "The meeting time and place are written on the leaflet, if you have any more question's my name is Orwell, 4th year Ravenclaw, I'm the leader of the group, and I'll be the guy that takes the fall if we get in trouble," he didn't think they would get into trouble, but he would definitely still do it no matter what.

Veronica was heading to the Great Lawn when she was stopped by seeing flyers and pamphlets and number of students hanging around. She could clearly hear a voice that she recognised and walked over to see it. As she thought it was that Ravenclaw boy from the Food Fight, talking about fighting the establishment. Veronica walked up to him and smiled. "Hey! What're you doing handing out pamphlets?" She asked, looking at one of the pamphlets to see what all the fuss was about.

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Venn had decided to keep an eye on his sister after the trouble she got into. The nerve of her going off at him for accidently losing house points when helping a friend when she goes and fights. He could barely believe the new when he heard it. He paused, however, as she wandered off the chosen path, so to speak, and approached a Ravenclaw boy. Venn only vaguely recognised his face, but could not place it to a name. So, he followed along behind her, before looking at a pamphlet, chewing on his lower lip. The currently brunette looked over to his sister. "Something about a club?" For flowers. He and Veronica loved flowers.​

Orwell was distracted from the young girl for a moment when a second girl addressed him, and the leaflets, he recognised the girl from the chaos of the Great Hall, he smiled at her, "I'm promoting the club I lead," he said noticing the other kid with her, a little young than himself, who had correctly called it a club, he handed one to each of them, "Wild Patch, we're having a meeting at the end of the week, you should come" he mostly addressed the girl as he said this, "Both of you," he added looking at the other kid, "We'll be making flower crowns and voting on whether to protest outside the forest against the fact it's forbidden," he told them both excitedly, he really wanted all of the people to come, he wanted to run a successful club.

Veronica smiled back at the boy as he told them that he was promoting his club. She was about to ask about which club it was when he told her that it was the Wild Patch club. Veronica clapped her hands together as she was handed another pamphlet. A chance to protest about the Forbidden Forest? That sounded like a great idea! Veronica nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes! Definitely we'll come, won't we Venn! It's important to support the forest!" She said turning to look at her brother. "You'll come with me won't you? It's important that you're with me on this."

Venn's eyes widened at the mention of a protest. He subscribed to the belief that that frest remain forbidden, in the hopes that people wouldn't go sticking their noses in there. He did not see this as supporting the forst at all - it would only encourage people to enter, right? "Um." He looked at Veronica, his dark eyebrows knitting together with concern. It was important to her - he should support her. If she was going to do something crazy, he couldn't go and let her do it by herself. He released a sigh, his eyes darkening to brown from their previous blue. "What harm could it bring?" He already regretted his decision.
<i></i>

Orwell smiled enthusiastically as first she said she would be coming and then he too. The boy was keen to promote this as much as possible, he wanted the meeting and the hopefully subsequent protest to be a success and he couldn't really do that if no one turned up. The teen smiled at the girl who was clearly more interested in the cause than the other kid named, Venn from what he had gathered, "I'm Orwell, that's Venn, right, and you're?" he asked her, he remembered that she had been supportive of him during the great hall debacle, "You want to give me a hand handing these out?" Orwell asked, producing more from his bag and holding them out to the girl in the hopes she might just help him out.

Veronica smiled at Orwell as he asked her name and she realised that they really hadn't spoken much. At least not enough for him to learn her name. She laughed slightly. "Sorry, I'm Veronica. Veronica Boneheart." She then nodded, excited when he asked if she would like to help him hand out the information. She definitely did! She loved helping others and was glad to be of assistance to Orwell. She received the pamphlets from him and walked over to the other side of the hall gesturing to Venn as she did so. This way they could reach more people. "Venn, hold these, we need to get as many people as possible! This is very important!"

Venn nodded as Orwell said his name correctly, not seeing the point in giving any more information. His name seemed well enough. He had a million and a half questions to ask the boy, about his club, his protest, his plans and what he hoped to achieve, but became distracted from his purpose when he name was called by his sister. He wandered over to her, and held the pile of pamphlets carefully, standing near her. "Why is it important?" he asked her, his eyebrow raising. "What do you hope to achieve?"
<i></i>

Orwell looked at the girl as she introduced herself as Veronica and he smiled happily, even more so when she took the leaflets from him and appeared to start handing them out, "Thanks Veronica Boneheart," he told her very happy that she was helping out. He was wondering why the other kid Venn was still there since he had appeared less interested in their cause, although Orwell didn't care as long as leaflet's were being handed out, he needed the message to get out, "Veronica, if there are any questions you don't know how to answer just send them my way!" he said brightly, "I think you'll be fine, but so you know in case there are any issues," he told her brightly wanting to be sure that she didn't have to try to answer all the questions and that he would be more than happy to answer them, "Wild Patch Meeting?" he said as he tried to give a student a leaflet. Orwell need to be handing out the leaflets and hopefully talking to more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back