Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Henry walked the Hospital wing and he got some problen with eyes. He can't no more look and propably something wrong with eyes.. Mayby he later need glaces our something like that. He need to talk with somoune and need help with that. Becouse he got some problems in his clases. He walk the hospital wing and hoped find nurse. "Hey, is here enyone? I got a big problem!" He asked and he need help.

Lucius Verdelet spent some time spinning in his chair in the office, while grabbing a marshmallow every time he faced the desk. He heard a kid cry out and stopped immediately. Lucius stood up and felt a little dizzy. Lucius shook it off and walked outside into the wing. He saw a first year Slytherin. He smiled warmly and asked, “What is the problem?”

"I'm not sure but something wrong with my eyes and i can't normal read and see proffessors to!" Henry was sad becouse he didn't know what to do right and he wan't glasses and his sister was so meen somtimes. "I's started yesterday!" Henry looked the older boy with sad eyes and he don't know how he look.

Lucius nodded. The kid needed some glasses if he couldn't read or see. "So, things are blurry for you. Let me see what I have." He walked over to one of the large drawers that contained some supplies. He pulled out a pair of circular glasses. He tapped his wand on them, and then held them out to the boy. "Here, try these. I can make them stronger or weaker if you like. And your vision may change over the next decade as well."

Henry was sad about glasses becouse he know he sister would be luf about him. "Why that happen to me? I never was problem with my eyes." He never wanted glasses and he wanted tell him. " And i don't wanna to other student laught my glasses. Special my sister" He told him and then listened about glasses. Henry take the glasses and looked around but he think he need a bit stronger type.
"Can you please make a bit stronger?"He asked with a smile.

Lucius chuckled as the young lad seemed to protest about glasses. He tapped his wand on the frames, to adjust them and make them a little stronger. "It is just genetics. My wife's sister is blind, and her little brother is deaf. He is a professor here actually." Lucius chuckled. "Having glasses is very common actually. I wear a pair myself, to read."

''Oh, i'm so sorry, that are so terrible!'' He apologize and when he did a bit stronger glasses, he finaly see the man who was talking to him. ''That better! I fainaly can see you. Thanky, for help!'' He smiled and he was gratefull to him and he wanted ask one more thing. '' Can i ask you something? Is here some proffessor, who can help and gave advice. I just wanted find my father. I'm not sure how to do that.'' He know that was not right moment but he needet find him and he was sad about this to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back