• First time accessing HNZ in a long, long, time?
    You must reset your password! Before accessing your account(s) you must submit a password reset using the username of the account you wish to recover.
    If you don't see the email, please check your junk folder!

Closed Problem Child

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob Kingsley knew right from wrong as well as anyone his age, perhaps even a little more than students his age. But, the people who had imparted that knowledge on him were not his favorite people at the moment. No, they were nearly on par with some other people he disliked like Diana Holland and Analei Louw. On second thought, they were worse because they were supposed to be family and instead of keeping everyone together, they were ripping his whole world apart. Noah was at Durmstrang and he wasn't allowed to join him. Eleanor got to be with their dad, and he was stuck with his mom who he blamed the most out of everyone. That was why he had a dungbomb in his pocket.

Reaching for the doorknob, Jacob tried it gingerly after he had put his ear to the door and heard nothing. It turned for a second, his hopes lifting, and then stopped. Locked. Jacob's expression darkened and he turned the knob again, not expecting a different result. Magic didnt help either, increasing the boy's frustration and he found himself kicking at the door when nothing happened. No matter. He pulled out a marker and worked to undo the top. If he couldn't get in, he'd just leave a message on the door for dear ol' mom.

Tristan Collins

Two-faced | Ambitious | 6th Year | Charming

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (October + Vivian)
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Tristan wasn't in the best mood, having just come from an Arithmancy lesson. Every time he went to one of the lessons, he wondered why on earth he was wasting his time with it, as it soured his mood every time without exception. He wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings until he noticed Jacob Kingsley standing near one of the office doors on this floor. He wasn't really in the mood to chat, but knew that walking past him and ignoring him might not be a good idea. He liked having a good relationship with the boy, and it was kind of nice that he seemed to look up to Tristan. But then he noticed the boy was kicking the door. For one moment, Tristan considered turning around and pretending not to have seen anything, but when he saw Jacob pull out a marker, he knew he couldn't say nothing. Still, he wasn't nearly as harsh as he would have been with a less well-connected younger student. "Jacob, I think leaving a note might be a better idea." He said lightly. He noticed then that the office they were standing in front of was Jacob's mother's door. Tristan glanced at the nameplate, raising his eyebrows slightly as he looked back at Jacob. "What's going on?"

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob took the levity in Tristan's voice to mean that he didn't really care what was going on and that he wouldn't tell anyone. It was a lot to take from just a few words, but the third year was particularly skilled at hearing what he wanted. "That's the plan" he added with a smirk. The marker was uncapped but he couldn't think of anything quite right to say. A lot flitted through his mind, but nothing felt perfect enough. Jacob still had his back to Tristan but turned his head at Tristan's next words which didn't feel quite as light. That couldn't be. Tristan had always been really cool, and even if he was a prefect now, he couldn't see Tristan getting him in trouble. "I'm leaving a note, just like you suggested" he said, his voice a little tighter, his guard slightly higher.

"Nothing to see here" he forced a smile before making a gesture of dismissal towards Tristan. He was going to bring too much attention and he knew he had to get rid of the dungbombs before they went off.

Tristan Collins

Two-faced | Ambitious | 6th Year | Charming

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (October + Vivian)
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
Tristan had assumed that Jacob would read the situation the way he had intended. Sure, he wasn't getting him into trouble, but that didn't mean he was off the hook and could continue doing what he was doing. He had simply meant it as a moment of turning a blind eye, letting the boy get away with it. Something he wouldn't have done for anyone else in Jacob's year, he was sure. Tristan put his hand on the door with a frown. "I suggest you do it on a piece of paper, or we'll have a problem." He said, the warmth drained from his voice now. "Jacob, I don't want to get you into trouble, but I can't just ignore this. So do us both a favor and quit while you're ahead. Then I can ignore it." The little gesture of dismissal made Tristan's eyebrow twitch in annoyance. Who did this kid think he was? Dismissing Tristan as if he was an insignificant person and not someone with power over him. Tristan knew he was the son of the former minister, but had never thought it made him entitled. Suddenly feeling resentful of the boy, he decided to add another warning. "I'll go straight to your mother, as she's your head of house. I'm sure neither of us wants that." He added, still trying to soften it because he didn't want to waste any possible connections he would make through Jacob just because the boy was annoying him. Even though his words were more understanding than they would have been with anyone else, his voice was firm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)