Private Practice

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
After leaving the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, Patricia had made her way up to the common room and finished up a bit of homework.

Sometime had passed and she made her way down to the Great Hall for some dinner. It was very quiet that night in the Great Hall with only a handful of pupils and Professors.

As Patricia was leaving the Hall she saw Professor King enter and make his way up to the Staff Table.

As she made her way back up to the Common Room she realised that Professor King had requested that they practice the spells that they had learned in class over the past few weeks. So grabbing her DADA notes she made her way down to Dueling Chamber.

15 minutes later she arrived down at the Duleing Chamber.

Upon entering the chamber she saw a large room with a few dummies and mirrors.

"This is perfect." She said out loud. There was an echo. "Echo, echo, echo." She loved doing that.

Getting out her notes she decided to make start with the spells.

"Right which one should I start with?" Looking through the spells she decided to start with Stupefy.

This should be easy enough. She thought to herself.

Patricia made her way over to the closest dummy, pulling her wand out of pocket she pointed it at the dummy and shouted, "Stupefy!

A flash of light shoot out of her wand and the dummy went shooting to the far end of the room.

Happy with herself she decided to do it a few more times. Turning round she saw an other dummy, the exact same as one she just stunned.

"Stupefy! she called again, with that the dummy flew across to the end of the room, hitting the wall. It was done with such great force that parts of the dummy started to break off.

"Wow, that must mean I'm getting better at it." she thought to herself.

"Right next spell." She said, looking at her notes.

"OK, protego is the next spell, how the hell am I going to do this?" She thought to herself.

Sitting down scanning the room she thought as to how she was going to cast the protego spell without someone to cast stupefy at her.

Minutes past and she was giving up hope, then she stared straight in front of her,

"I'm stupid, it was staring me right in the face, literally, the whole time."

Standing up she stared at herself in the mirror, I hope this works she thought to herself.

"Stupefy she shouted, the flash of light shot out of her wand and hit the mirror and came back to her. "Protego" she said, reflecting the spell away from her.

"Wow, I can't believe it worked. OK one more time, just in case."

Once more she stood in front of the mirror and shouted "Stupefy," once more the flash of light shot out of her wand and hit the mirror and came back to her. "Protego" she said, reflecting the spell away from her.

"Right, what's next?" Looking at her notes she saw that the next spell she had learned was Expelliarmus.

"Easy enough." She said. Turning to an other dummy she saw that they had wands on their "hands"

Pointing to the wand she shouted, Expelliarmus and the wand shoot across the room.

Once again she turned to an other dummy and shouted, Expelliarmus and the wand, once again, shoot across the room.

Patricia was about to pack up when she read her over her notes to subdue her boredom.

She came to the notes from the last class when she read the spell that Professor King had given them before the end of class, "Opps. Almost forgot about that."

She moved over to a part of the room where there were a few dummies which were moving about. She decided to cast stupefy on them and then cast Finite Incantatem on it.

Standing in front of the dummy she shouted, "Stupefy!" and the dummy stopped in it's tracks. She then said, Finite Incantatem" but nothing happened. She then decided to use "Finite" on the dummy, and once again nothing happened.

Confused she went back to her notes to make sure she was saying it right then she read a few words which made it all clear,
The spell will reverse the effects of most spells, so long as you are able to cast the original spell yourself.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." She said slapping her head.

After ten minutes of thinking, she admitted defeat as to how to cast the Finite Incantatem." spell.

So she packed up and left the Dueling Chamber and made her way back up to the Common Room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back