Private Meeting

Demitris Zhefarovich

Wand
Bloodwood 15 3/4" Core of Phoenix Talon
Demitris paced calmly throughout the empty room that the meetings of the Group was held in. He had his hands behind his back, and waited patiently for Svetlana. Where was she? Biting his lip, he glanced over at Vladilen. Demitris questioned the silent one, "Where is she? And are you sure you saw what you saw?" Vladilen nodded, and shrugged. Demitris shook his head. Well, I won't be getting on her bad side anymore. Though, what was her purpose? Demitris summoned a chair using his wand to him. He took a seat and folded his arms upon his broad chest.

Sure, he wasn't at all that cold and glaring at Hayden a lot, but he had to admit that it was a rather unique event. Demitris didn't even know whether it was true or not. Who would believe a first year? Vladilen simply passed on the message. Demitris motioned for Vladilen to leave, to which he did. Svetlana should be here in a matter of moments. He ran his hand through his hair, his green eyes closing and relaxing.

His eyes shot open when he heard the sound of the classroom door opening. He did not smile. This was just a private meeting. Dietrich had to skip out, for he was busy training for Quidditch. Such a simple sport, but he enjoyed playing a beater. Although, that was for reasons that were completely different than Dietrich's. He simply got out anger by hitting the bludger. Demitris tapped his arm with his finger impatiently, as his eyes were locked on the person about to enter the room.

Svetlana was in an interesting mood after her little encounter with Hayden Kerberos but pushed that into the back of her mind as she walked down to the empty room where the Group meetings were held. She was to meet Demitris and Dietrich, and wanted to get this issue they had to speak about over and done with, and maybe even catch a few moments alone with Demitris. Upon reaching the room she flipped her brown bangs back before entering the room.

When she entered, her eyes immediately caught Demitris' green eyes and she smirked. "Demitris Harrington," she greated then strolled over to the old Professor's desk, usually used for the leader of the group to sit, but seeing as Dietrich wasn't here, and Demitris wasn't already sitting in it, it was free game. "I've handled out schemer problem," she smirked with amusement.

lame sorry

The sixth year Durmstrang student gazed at the beautiful girl entering the room. He couldn’t restrain from smiling at her. His smile was almost breathtaking to those who haven’t seen it. He was a handsome boy, but he never saw himself like that. He only saw flaws. He flicked his hair back, to get a better look at the Recruiter. He watched her take a seat in the leader’s chair. He chuckled in his throat. He never really liked sitting behind a desk, but eh, he didn’t mind.

“Svetlana Khamidouline.” He greeted casually. He then raised an eyebrow. He narrowed his green eyes in curiosity. “You took care of it.” He shrugged a bit. “Well, it is your obligation. However, what aggravates me is why he would be throwing his job to Zerdali. She isn’t exactly a Schemer.” Demitris had grown tired of Kerberos not doing his job. If he were the overall leader, he would have banished the player out a long time ago. But that was when his feelings for Svetlana were involved.

“Back to the subject. What information Vladilen told me was that you turned your charms upon him. Then gave him a little piece of your…kicking abilities to him.” Demitris wanted to know what exactly went on. He refrained from laughing his head off, but he would have to admit, it would hurt if Svetlana did that to him. Demitris folded his arms across his chest, expecting Svetlana to tell him everything like she normally did. Whether it be good or bad.

Svetlana smiled at Demitris and said, "You know Hayden's one weakness, aside from alchohol, I guess some Hogwarts student caught his eye." Of course she had said the wizarding school with disgust. She rolled her eyes heavily then gave Demitris a sly grin and said, "Vladilen would be correct." She smirked before leaning back in to the chair comfortably.

Before explaining what happened, she flipped back her bangs and bit down on her bottom lip, in a sulty fashion, leaning in closer again. She rested her elbows on the desk comfortably. "Hayden decided he would try to have some fun, and I thought I would as well. Besides, no one treats me like that," she said pompously. This was why she was the untouchable one. If anyone had tried to treat her like a piece of meat, and insult her at the same time, she would do exactly what she did to Hayden, and would enjoy it. "Would you like the full story or has Vladilen already done so for me?" asked Svetlana.

sorry.. I'm having a bit of trouble getting into her character

Demitris rubbed his hands together, trying to keep them warm. All like his attitude, even his skin was cold as ice. Demitris had to ask with a smirk, "And you think that he is rather smitten by this Hogwarts girl? Too much to even fulfill his duties as the Schemer?" The information fit. Demitris thought smugly, About time he finally set his eyes on someone a bit easier. But I won't tolerate it if he doesn't do what he is supposed to do. He rolled his green eyes.

Demitris got on his two feet, standing tall as he paced the room quietly. He had his arms across his chest, and he laughed softly as he pictured the whole event. "You know, Svetlana, I am utterly disappointed with that." He added quickly, "Just because I wasn't there to see it. However, how did he treat you?" This was the main part of why he was still continuing on with the subject. He only nodded at the last inquiry the brunette spoke. Demitris muttered, "If Dietrich would just get his rear here soon, then we could really discuss the matter at hand here." The Dark Prince was at Quidditch practice, and Demitris wouldn't interrupt his dear friend from attaining his dream.

Svetlana smirked and said, "If Hayden would like his little girl friend to hear about it, from a manipulated point of view he wont plan anything for us, and if he doesn't he will." She smiled magnicficantly, she was even amazed at herself for this. He really had given her the perfect point to put her authority in progress.

"How did he treat you?"

Svetlana shrugged her shoulders, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle, and didn't handle. However, the only reason she would tell Demitris is to get some sort of rise out of him. He seemed a little different since the last time he had been in New Zealand, she had not asked questions about his encounters and experiences though. "Like I was a piece of meat," she stated bluntly.

Svetlana became uncomfortable in her seated position, so she too stood up, but instead of pacing like Demitris, she walked over to where she normally stood during meetings with the whole group, and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed against her chest firmly. "Made a few uncalled for insults," she added. "Although, they were nothing," she smirked. Basically it was Hayden's normal, sexist actions but directed at her, Svetlana Khamidouline, which was the kicker.

"If Dietrich would just get his rear here soon, then we could really discuss the matter at hand here."

Svetlana was reminded instantaneously of her previous thoughts. "Where exactly is he?" she asked, but the second she had asked these words, had she known that he would be at the Quidditch Pitch, or with an attractive boy. Although the two usually went hand in hand, at least at Durmstrang it did, but none of the people here caught her eye, aside from Demitris, and she was not one to move her affection.

what do they need to speak about?

Demitris only chuckled. That was all he could do. Svetlana had her way with things, but, the only two things that couldn't be put in her way was their situation with the mutual like. And, Svetlana wanted Demitris to share the leader part with Dietrich. Demitris did like the idea, and that was what was going to be discussed today. And about Hayden's sudden lack of responsibility. That only required the main members of the group. Dietrich, Demitris, and Svetlana.

Demitris smirked to himself, and heard Svetlana's answer. His blood boiled, but he didn't look that much angry. Instead, he appeared rather normal. If it wasn't for that girl in New Zealand, then Demitris would be after Hayden's head. Demitris said in an authoritative tone, "This Group was created for the sole purpose of causing trouble and having friends within the group. Close friends. What Hayden did... Well, it goes against the rules. I will not stand for any tension within this group. Before Jaken left, we all were close as can be. Some more so than others."

Demitris paused and exhaled. He acted like Jaken did when someone went against the rules. Tough and like a statue. Demitris gazed at Svetlana, and said with a softer voice, "Svetlana, what you did was rational. But I don't want anything like that happening again. Though you did do the right thing in taking some authority into your own hands with the blackmail. That was classic, and I suppose Dietrich nor I could have come up with a better solution." Demitris ran his hands through his hair. His eyes glowed intensely with the color of emerald. As most females in the school said, he looked as though he were a Greek god.

Demitris walked to the door, opened it, and gazed outside. He inquired a fellow third year where Dietrich would be. The girl replied, "He just left the Quidditch Pitch." Demitris nodded and closed the door once again. He turned to Svetlana once again, and shrugged, "He'll be here in a matter of moments to discuss the issue with Hayden and the Leader situation." Demitris still wished that Jaken was in charge. Everything seemed so peaceful when he was around. Well, peaceful within the Group. That couldn't be said for the victims, especially Katerina, whom's owl they had maimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back