Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
After the sorting June had visited Misha first and saw his office. He seemed to be all excited for her coming to him. And June knew she did well by wrapping him around her finger. He would give her attention and she enjoyed it. June also hoped that she could win the hearts of the other professors and important people at Hogwarts. She wouldn't have Misha in the first years, but when she was older he would teach her charms. But she figured he could teach her outside all she wanted to know to be all prepared for that moment. June wanted faster than was possible, she wanted to be the best. But she believed she would be. Now that she was sorted in Slytherin that could bring her a lot. But she wanted to share that with two persons her parents, and her father more than anything. So the next day she directly went outside finding the owlery to send an letter to Azkaban. June knew her letters would be read before reaching her father. So if she wanted to say something secret she had to use some code. But this was not secret and she hated not having privacy with her father.

As she reached the owlery she sighted as she finally came to the top. Why were there so many stairs in this whole castle? Even here. To send an letter? But June would do all for her father, and her mother was just also the person she wanted to reach. Although June was always an fathers child. She knew she was favorite to both of her parents. The blonde found her owl and took the letter out of her bag. She opened it one time again and read it over to see if it was good and all she wanted to write. She had kind of the same letter to her mother, but just less text. The sorting outcome ofcourse was the biggest part. June wished she could see her fathers face, she knew he would be happy hearing she was sorted in Slytherin.

Last edited:
Horror Zhefarovich was not surprised that he was sorted into Slytherin. It was a toss up really, between him and his parents' houses. Slytherin and Hufflepuff. He had ambition, but it was all hidden and buried. No one needed to know what it was, nor did they need to know his plans. At least the hat did not dig too much around for it. Horror had a couple of letters to send, which was why he was heading up to borrow an owl from the school since he did not purchase one. He had a bat, which was sleeping right now in its cage in the dorms. He had a grand total of four letters to send. Chaos, Alana, Ravage, and Eris. Then, he could go back to doing what he was doing. He walked into the towers, not even out of breath as he made it to one of the owls. He held up a dead mouse and smirked subtly, "Take this to Dervish and Bange's for me." Horror knew that his mom was likely selling the shop, but she was not out of there yet. And he was not about to send it to his house because who knows what would happen to the poor bird.

His red eyes landed on another Slytherin in the room, but said nothing as the owl soared off. He knew who the girl was - the princess from the bookstore, but for now, he just pretended not to know her. She might be insignificant to him for all he knew, but then again, she seemed to be the type that craved attention. Perhaps she might be irritated that he would look at her, and 'not know her' from the first encounter. Sometimes, girls were just so easy to piss off and such. Thus, it being rather fascinating. Well, he could always pretend to be Terror after all. Only those that would notice the difference would be the ones that memorized the eyes, as Horror had the purple spot, and Terror did not.

As June read her letter and quickly scanned it she than remembered where her mother would be hanging out. The owl had to know where he would go to. But the last time her mother had written her was from Sweden, her birthplace. The blonde knew she would not be with the family, because they lost touch a long time ago. And they were so different, they would not welcome her mother. That was how they were to June. She couldn't even remember the alst time seeing her aunts and uncles. Her cousins had been going to this school too, but thankfully no one was around at the moment. But June did know Camille would join in a few years. And she had to think about how she would handle that. June could try to play her too, she was easily to play. But her stupid 'new' father was around here too, so she had to do it smart. But that was for later.

As she closed her letter again she than noticed an boy coming to the owlery who seemed to be finding his owl too or one owl. June did heard him speaking to the owl, She wondrered if he never greeted anyone and as she could see better and stood up again she noticed an familliar face. The blonde had seen the boy in the book shop. June knew she had to be prepared of seeing people from around her age and she was right. Not only the boy but also Eloise and nailpolish girl she had saw before. June her eyes crossed the other boy. And knew he was sorted in the same house, as she had seen him. Another Slytherin. The blonde figured she could say something, playfull about his silence but he didn't seemed like someone who understood jokes. Ar at least hers. So she thought about the right thing to do and figured keeping it simple. '' Hey. I saw you before in the book store.'' June than said and figured to just be honest. '' What was your name again? You did have an pretty last name. I remember.'' June than added. Figuring compliments were always good. As she walked an bit closer to the boy. Better than raising her voice too loud.

Horror wondered if she would be offended by him and his lack of regard for knowing her. But so far, she did not seem to. That was moderately disappointing. But she did recognize him from the book store, so he looked blankly at her and then looked her up and down. Did he actually meet her? Of course. But his expression carried that he was a little confused, as if he did not know who he was talking to. He could keep the façade up but honestly, it might have been a little exhausting. "Right, if you say so." Horror shrugged his shoulders but then she brought up how he had a pretty last name. He scoffed and smirked as his surname became a burden once again. Would she try to use him for her own benefit? Yeah, that would not work. "I never told you my name. I can assure you, my first name is definitely as 'pretty' as my last name." Horror used air quotes when he repeated the word 'pretty'. "But there is no point in hiding it since we are peers and in the same house. Horror Zhefarovich. I don't know yours though." Horror remembered that she said something in the bookstore, but he didn't catch it because he was disinterested at hte time.

June thought about the books store meeting with this person. She didn't even remembered again if she really did catch his name. But the compliment was always good. And this boy was also in Slytherin, so not completly stupid she thought. He was worthy to be an Slytherin. Also he had been speaking his mind and June didn't knew how she felt about that. But it sure got her attention, one way or the other. As the boy seemed to not really remember June frowned for an second. He did not seemed to care at all, but perhaps he was just testing her out as well. She just nodded at his comment and watched him, kind of mirroring him. And she noticed an kind of movement in his lips, was that an smile or anything similiar? June figured it was an interesting thing to read this boy, and it was harder than others. But she would not give up easily. And as he seemed to know what she was doing, she had to smirk herself. '' Oh so you did remember meeting me?'' The blonde than said and gave him an smirk. How could he otherwise tell if he had said his name? But June was now actually curious if he thought of his name as pretty, but he made an movement which made her think he was meaning something else. As June wanted to ask what it was he revealed it himself. And June actually never had heard such an first name before. It was kind of strange to her, but it was sure an name if you heard it you would remember she figured so that was smart. '' I've never met anyone with that name before.'' June replied back. Meaning his first name ofcouse and now understood that was no pretty at all in the meaning. '' We are both in Slytherin it seems.'' June than replied back. '' It's June Davenport.'' The blonde than said and didn't put out her hand. It didn't felt like something suiting.

Horror almost smirked when she frowned. So, it did bother her, even vaguely, if he did not remember her. So, she wanted to be well-known, perhaps. Observing people from afar helped him read them, but he was losing interest. He sent his letters and his business was done here. Though the owls were here were in good shape, so he had to give the school that. He wouldn't mind having one of them stuffed but perhaps not a conversation people would want to hear. "Vaguely, vaguely. Didn't really imprint in my memory like some others have." Horror smirked, recalling his train ride as he met with Astraea. He was actually glad that they were in the same house. He found her fascinating. He really needed to find her again and see what else she had about her that might eventually lose his interest. Although, that was doubtful as well. Horror glanced down at the Slytherin tie. He listened to her name, and shrugged his shoulders, "Fascinating..." Horror obviously didn't find it so, but one of the school owls landed on his shoulder. Was this the one he wanted stuffed? No, but it was still nice looking.

June watched the boy with the name Horror. It seemed as he curled his lips that he was out for something. June was not stupid, but it was also interesting to see. Perhaps they both would test eachother. It would be interesting to read him. As he said what he said it made her grin. June didn't believed anything of it. She was confident she made an impression, she believed that. But at least he didn't forget her completly and to her it seemed like he pretended not too and that was good enough and funny in a way. She could tell him exactly that, but it was good to keep to herself. '' Sure..'' June said and looked an bit uninteresed to her owl and back to him with an grin. '' So who or what has?'' June than asked as she put her arms over eachtother. '' Let me guess an death animal?'' June showed her memory was good. She could pretend the same to him, that she had not remembered anything he said. But June paid attention to stuff and she did knew what he said to her in the bookshop was something.. she didn't knew if it was true or just to scare her. But as she watched him, he wasn't an lover of rainbows and unicorns for sure. Not that she ever had liked such stuff. '' Did you already went to the forbidden forest? Perhaps you can find some death.'' June than replied. She had no intention of going there. As he replied to her name or whatever he was replying too she watched him as an owl landed on his shoulder. June was fine with her owl being not on her. '' Did you have an desire for an house to be sorted in?'' June than asked him. Wondering if Slytherin felt for him like the only good house, or he didn't cared at all.

Horror kept his eye on the owl that landed on his shoulder. It wasn't a big owl so he picked it up so that it could rest on his hand versus his shoulder, and started to pet it. Yes, a stuffed owl would be perfect, but he needed to have someone good in taxidermy to do so. Surely, the school would not mind if one or two owls went missing. When she asked who else had, his mind immediately went to Astraea so he answered honestly, "She is in your dorm. Her name is Astraea Vale. I rode with her on the train and found her very interesting. She imprinted on my mind fairly hard." Horror was not sure why it happened, but he would have too look out for things to see if she would become less interesting in the future. "A dead animal isn't going to make me interested unless it is something I've never seen before, like a phoenix that didn't come back to life." Horror shrugged his shoulders, as he kept stroking the owl, finally looking at the Slytherin girl. "I've not been there yet, but I might in the future. As far as houses, my dad was a Hufflepuff, and my mom was a Slytherin. My twin brother is also in Slytherin so I honestly didn't care what house I got into. Houses don't matter. It is what you do after school that matters."

Talking to this Horror was good to see what kind of person he would be. Usually she got some good obversation of reading people. But some where harder than others. But June liked to be right. She watched to him and than to the owl and back with her big green/brownish eyes. June was actually suprised he spoke his mind of it seemed someone he had in his mind specific. June her lips curled as she heard it was one of her roommates. The weirdo, ofcourse. June already didn't liked the girl from the start. And figured it was all an act to try and don't care about anything. It was even more fun if she would find out what she did cared about. June couldn't possible understand what was so interesting about the girl. But perhaps he liked mysterious people or something. It sure gave her now more information on what he got an interest for, which kind of persons. She could now do two things. Pretend to be impressed by the girl as well, or just stay neutral. '' Really? Did she spoke to you? '' June figure to just ask to start. Not meaning that it was someone royal or anything, that it was impressive if she ever said something to you. But the girl was not very social to her. And she tried to picture Horror and Astraea together in an train. An than he figured the weirdo in her room liked death animals too, perhaps they bonded over that. '' She is very quiet. But I agree that she is interesting.'' June than said in return. There was not all lies in that, but interesting was just not the right word to June.

She nodded as he explained his interest. Well he could visit that forest with the weirdo together she figured. It was an fitting place for them. As he told his father had been in Hufflepuff June hold inside her grin about that fact. And learned that he had an twin. June didn't agreed with him on the houses, but nodded. It seemed something ambitious to say for sure. '' I like being in Slytherin though.'' June explained and looked at her owl. She wondered if he knew her father was in Azkaban, if he thought of her as interesting too.
'' But I do have ambitions of myself and ofcourse some will do better than others. There can't be all winners.'' June than said in return. There was no lie in that. She figured that also one way or another people would know, and she could pretend to be the victim if people thought of it as negative. And pretend to be cool about it when people would saw it as something positive.

Horror absently kept stroking the owl which it started to fall asleep with his pets. Quite the animal charmer, really. He was good with animals, so it was a good reason. It was just a gift since most wizards and witches had it. Horror was just more in tune with it or something. Her question made him wonder if Astraea just didn't talk to her or not, which was good for him. He wanted to do well in Astraea's eyes, but for now, he would leave things alone. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Horror snickered, but was obviously not going to let her know what they talked about. He was not about to say that because that was private, and none of her business. Or, just let her know that they did not speak. His eyes narrowed slightly when she said that Astraea was interesting. For some reason, he did not believe her words. People like June didn't like people like Astraea. "I sort of wish I was a Hufflepuff, honestly. No one suspects a Hufflepuff of doing anything bad. It is the perfect cover. My dad might have been a Hufflepuff, but he almost murdered a student during his third year. Just as an example." Horror shrugged his shoulders, since he knew that it was a long time ago, but it was still dark as all hell. "Considering the family I come from, it is almost a trait that all of us will succeed." Horror started to pat the head of the owl, as he smile turned a bit more sinister. "Can't really say that about everyone else. Sucks for them."

June was glad the owl was not sitting on her. If he would take an sh*t on her she would freak out. So it was safe on the shoulder of Horror. June could just not understand someone naming their kid like that, that was pure horror having an name like that. June herself was named like that because her parents married in June and it was special to them. As he tried to tease her she grinned at him. '' I do. '' June than said directly and smiled. '' But your not gonna tell me are you?'' She didn't believed any word Horror said to her, she had an feeling he was not honest and perhaps he was just trying to get under her skin.
'' Doesn't matter.''
The blonde than said and smiled again. There were more interesting stuff in life, and if he wanted to be secret about it, well he could do that. June would keep her eyes and ears open if she would see the two together. Or asked her roommate. Horror might find her interesting, but was it the other way around as well? The weirdo didn't seem to care about anything. As he went on about Hufflepuff June looked suprised. She would never want to be in that house. And him saying what he said made her really ask herself if that was an lie. And he tried to scare her again. Not that it scared her, since her father did worse things and even planned the same thing but on family. '' Really?'' June than asked and put her arms over eachother again. '' So what happend than? Why should I believe you?'' June asked him, wondering how that story went. He could be honest, but she couldn't tell. It seemed that his name was something he liked to throw and was proud of. June grinned. '' And what is succeeding for you?" June than asked him. '' Everyone else is not us than.'' June said with an confident look. She suceeded, and would. But her sisters hadn't.

Horror wondered what it was about animals that seemed to love them since he honestly would prefer them stuffed than alive. But he still remained where he was, stroking one owl while the other one started to pick at his hair, making him shake his head. A smirk crossed his lips as she seemed to have received the message that it was none of her business. And then she even said that it doesn't matter. "Are you sure? You seemed adamant on seeing what we talked about. I'd be careful where you stick your nose in the future." Horror would leave that as a warning for her, not necessarily with him since he was just a first year. Being nosey can end up with people six feet under. Wrong place and wrong time after all. "Took him out into the forest, tried to light him on fire. I guess he felt that was a suitable punishment for being a mudblood. Interesting, I think. But since dad was only 13, he didn't think things through." Horror shrugged his shoulders, causing the owl on his shoulder to hop off and fly elsewhere. "Believe me or not, that is your business. But what's succeeding for me? I can do whatever I want, and live comfortably. Old family wealth and all. My dad might have been expelled but he is doing quite well for an attempted murderer." Horror looked her over and snickered, "Not us? And what do you have that makes you better than the majority of this school?" Horror challenged her to prove to him that she was something, since in his eyes, he just saw an ordinary girl.

June now really knew the boy was trying to get under her skin. He seemed to really like keep things mysterious and that was in a way interesting. And he seemed to like to speak for her. That June didn't like. He seemed to doubt what she said and that was not something she was used to. It looked like he tried to read her as well. June just stayed with her point. And frowned as he made an comment. '' I will decide that for myself.. '' June said with an straight face no one was gonna tell her what to do, and he could know that. And than smirked. She was not gonna defend what she had to say another time, if he doubted it he could as long as he wanted. If people didn't want to say something it was their decision. But she could ask what she wanted, when she wanted. As he explained his story about what his father had done June tried to see if he told the truth. On the age of 13 and because of an mudblood. June knew there were some purebloods thinking that way. He didn't made a lot of effort to let her believe this story. So June was not convinced, but figured some part was true. '' Would you do the same? To someone muggleborn?'' June than asked him, wondering if he would ever got such an idea himself or would be smarter. If you called your son like that you must love something in that area. His ambitions of being succesfull were vague, but like the same old things people said she figured. She nodded. '' So what does he do now? '' June asked. She wondered if her dad would got out of azkaban how his life would look like. His job was gone and all. If he was not gonna answer this as well she was quickly done with this conversation. He talked about it himself now so than you had to spill it all. The question from him made her grin. '' What not is an better question. Have you seen most of the first years? Their just out of their diapers. And didn't even read an book before in their life, rather like playing outside or adore that dumb sport. '' June than said meaning quidditch ofcourse. It had no point to pretend she was friendly to all with this boy she could tell, from what she had found out from him so far. '' You will find out. Just watch me.'' June than said with an smirk. '' I know I am better.'' June said confident. And took the letter out of her pocket. She was gonna give the letter soon and leave.

Horror shrugged his shoulders when she said that she would decide that for herself. He knew that some people would end up dead if they remained very nosey, but it was her head, not his. He didn’t care one way or another since he felt nothing toward the girl. He was still not going to say what he and Astraea spoke of. Horror gestured with his arm to let the owl he was petting go, and leave him be. She asked if he would do the same to a muggle-born. Horror looked up as he folded his arms across his chest, thinking about it. "Mudblood? Nah. Someone who was weak minded and willed, who’d be better off as a dragon’s breakfast? Who knows." Horror made sure to keep a straight face not to give off whether or not he was being serious. If Horror went down that path, he would make sure not to miss, or get caught. He’d be much smarter than that, and probably even have Terror. Chaos did not have Havoc at the time, so it did not help at all.

"Dad’s a professional chef now. He also works a lot with potions." Since he didn’t have a wand anymore, Chaos had to rely a lot on potions. Probably earned some brownie points with his father-in-law. Horror glanced out the window toward the Quidditch pitch as she called it a dumb sport. He wouldn’t argue, since he felt that it would be a great stress reliever, throwing bludgers at people. "Why would I watch you? You really don’t seem like you’d retain my interest enough to do so. Good luck with your pointless ambitions, whatever they may be." Horror smirked as he started to descend the stairs out of the owlery. He was done here.

June watched Horror as he explained. With her arms over eachother crossed. She watched his face and she was not sure if he ment it or it was an joke. But she figured she would take it seriously since the boy didn't seemed to be joking a lot or like jokes. But it didn't impressed June or scared her at all. She didn’t felt she was like that so it was more about almost every student but June. She kind of understood now why the weirdo and Horror would match. They were two weirdo's together perhaps. He was only interesting because he was hard to read, and since June was an curious person that raised questions. Someone easier to read was more boring often like most of the Hufflepuffs. She only nodded at his comments, figuring the boy perhaps liked potions as well than.

As the fellow Slytherin suddenly was mocking her June felt annoyed. No one was speaking of her like that. June hated it when people insulted her like that or thought low. But she could control her emotions well. So she kept her face straight as she could do very well, mostly because she noticed an smirk on that boy's face. He was out for it. And she was not dumb. June raised her eyebrow at the boy. She had no intention of being nice to him anymore at least. He had made the wrong decision. And one chance was all he got. No more. She was not gonna waste her energy anymore on this weirdo two with an strange name. His loss, if he wanted to be against her and not beside. '' Well I was wrong it seemed. Everyone including you are less than me. You lost mine interest for sure.'' June spoke, she knew she was better and only wanted to try and see how this boy behaved. And tried to please him, to get him on her side. But he didn't seemed that impressive after all, just a lot of words. '' Good luck with your weirdo friend. That is really not gonna help you around here.'' June said to him with an smirk on hee face. People would just be jealous on her. She would become the best student Hogwarts had ever seen. And he was just an dumb person who made the wrong decision to doubt her. Noticing him walking away she quickly gave the letter to her father to her owl. '' To AZKABAN! '' she said speaking more louder so he could still hear it looking back at the boy with an straight face. It would be an question mark for him why and to who. If he ever believed her. But the fact that she seemed like an innocent, princess who liked fairytales and unicorns and rainbows to people was perhaps not an bad thing. So perhaps this was an good thing after all. And turned back to see if her owl would go and fly off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back