Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Lestat Styx was still dating her best friend, and it was bothering the fourth year. Because of Lestat, it did free up some time with Zared, but that caused her to actually feel something, and that was something she did not appreciate as much. That was why the fourth year Ravenclaw found herself at the towers, leaning toward the wall. She looked out the window, with the overcast present. Elysia folded her arms across her chest. The Ravenclaw was still adjusting to a new Head of House. Elysia sighed, also dealing with the fact that she might have a new sibling soon. Her mother was pregnant again. She’d be giving birth around April or March. She could not even remember if it was a boy or a girl. With the added stress of that, and exams coming up, and the OWLs, Elysia was not thrilled. She was easily set off, but a little relieved that her best friend was at least happier. Her best friend’s brother was no longer with that mudblood that Elysia beat in the dueling tournament last year. Elysia sighed, brushing her hair away from her face. It was straight, and hard to keep it styled the way she wanted. Her mother had the same issue, something that Elysia felt better about. Silvery green eyes looked toward the doorway as she heard someone coming up the stairs. Her expression softened a little bit and she sighed a breathe of relief when she saw who it was. She greeted, her tone softer than what she used for others, "Hey, Lilyanna."

Lilyanna had done nothing but studying for the whole semester. On top of that she was forced to juggle seeing Andrew on the weekends to help whatever was wrong with her. Occasionally she wouldn't mind getting out of school just to spend time with him, but she was unsure if the time was even worthwhile. Was he really helping her by playing games? The advice he gave was generally helpful, but was that really going to stop it and finally fix everything for once and for all? There were many questions Lilyanna had about everything, but she mainly kept to herself, trusting that the adults knew more than what she did for once. As the sky started to get darker and the castle started to get less busy, Lilyanna brought a book with her right to the North Tower where she usually spent her time studying. Instead, Lilyanna was simply going to read and hopefully be able to look at the stars once night time came. But when the Slytherin finally made it to the top, she realised she was not the only person there. Fortunately, she already knew this person and instantly recognised who they were. "Elysia," she replied, relieved that she wasn't going to have to confront anyone she didn't know. "What brings you up here?"

The stressed out Ravenclaw could barely keep it together when Lilyanna asked her what she was doing up here. Keeping it together, for Elysia, meant keeping her emotions in check and ensuring complete control, whereas Elysia was allowing some hint show on her face, which was a mix between frustration and sadness. Perhaps she just made the biggest mistake of her life. She said no to Zared's invitation to the Yule Ball. She didn't want to reject him, but she did. Elysia folded her arms across her chest, and frowned, "Just trying to figure out how I feel, that's all. I suppose in that aspect, I envy most of my friends. They can figure it out. I, on the other hand, can't." Elysia ran her fingers through her dark brown hair, and closed her silvery green eyes. Lilyanna might not understand. There was something different about her, but it was something that Elysia did manage to cherish, since she too felt different, mainly from her rearing. "How have you been? I assume that your studies are doing well." The Slytherin had something going for her. Elysia assumed that she would be made prefect one day. But, Elysia was biased toward her friends, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back