Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie liked this place. He knew it was generally abandoned, but that was alright. It gave him plenty of time to do his hair. His curls, they were so wild, and sometimes he would have to tease them for hours to get them to fall properly. They were being particularly stubborn today, so once he had gotten back from his morning run and showered, he set up in front of the mirror, carefully combing and styling his hair, working with his favorite conditioning hair cream. It was healthier than a lot of hair gels he'd found, and he'd gleefully stolen it from Onyx. He was caught up in gently working his rich chocolate tresses, hardly paying attention to the door.

Sometimes Nate came here just to write down some thoughts, he loved to write some sort of diary. It was relaxing and he didn't overthink everything without reason, and sometimes it was quite interesting to read how he felt the other day. "Oh God, I am sorry, I didn't expect anyone here." he was ready to leave and then understood that he has no other place to go to write his diary. "Is that okay if I stay?" he blushed a little, he thought that he will be kicked out of lavatory, but wasn't he a Gryffindor? He had to at least try.

Jordie looked up when he heard someone speak, smiling warmly. "Of course, go ahead. I'm just playing with my hair," He reassured the other boy. He was still playing with his hair. He turned back to the mirror, running his fingers through his curls. "I'm Jordan, by the way. Let me know if I'm in your way, okay?" He smiled, humming lightly.

Nate let out relieved sight, it turned out way better than he expected. "Thank you! Oh, you have amazing hair! I'm sure you'd look amazing with braids!" and then he blushed again, boy just seemed so sweet, that Nate just said it. "Hmm? Sure! Nice to meet you, Jordan! I am Nathaniel! We are in the same Astronomy class!" well, somehow Nate easily remember faces, but names he didn't remember that good.

Jordie chuckled. "I've never been good at braiding my own hair," He pouted. "But thanks, it takes a lot of work to get this unruly mop to behave," There was a slight irish lilt to his words, one he'd picked up from being with his uncle so long. He almost winced as the boy called him Jordan. "It's Jordie, really, Jordan is so formal." He laughed lightly. "Is Nate alright or do you prefer Nathaniel?" He asked.

Nate looked down and smiled. "Oh, I have two twin sisters, so I have pretty big expierence. I can braid, if you want to." He already got used to not living with sisters, even tho it still was a bit weird to him. "So Jordie, that sounds good to me." Kol nodded. "Nathaniel is way too long, sometimes I even more prefer my second name Kol. But yeah, I prefer Nate." he absolutely loved his full name, but it was quite too long.

Jordie looked at his locks, considering. "You know what, sure. I could use a braid." He agreed, smiling brightly and turning to face the boy, leaning against the counter. "I have twin siblings too, though they're just twins, and eight years older than me. My brother taught me more about hair care and eyeliner than my sister did, though," he laughed lightly. "I like Nate a bit more than Kol, but that's just because I already have my uncle Colin and uncle James calls him Col, so I already have one in my life. I don't know any Nate's though, aside from you. I like it though, it's a good name." he chattered, moving to sit near the other boy.

Nate lightly sighed with smile. "Perfect! Uh, you want it now or later?" he wasn't busy almost never, so it didn't matter to him anyway. "Oh, we all together are triplets. Sometimes I call them twins even tho none of us are identical only our middle sister and I, we are pretty similar. So your brother can do makeup? That's so cool!" he absolutely loved to do makeups. "Alright, then we stick to Nate. That's perfect," he nodded while looking at floor. He still felt a little shy. "Uh, thank you! I like your name too! Sounds quit American-ish.. Oh God, I meant it sounds like American name, I don't know why I said American-ish." he blushed and looked down at his hands.

Jordie thought about it. "Well, now is cool, but we can meet up later too if it's easier for you, I doubt you came in here just to do my hair," Jordie laughed. He nodded. "Triplets are cool, my cousin had triplets, two boys and a girl. And yeah, Onyx can do a killer eyeliner!" He smiled. He chuckled as Nate acted shy, nudging the boy's arm with his own. "Hey, it's alright, both descriptions could work." He reassured the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back