Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Darcy had no idea who this next recipient was other than she was a Ravenclaw so she decided to try her luck at the Ravenclaw table first in the great hall. The hall was buzzing with all the deliveries going around so it was a bit hectic, but the excitement was contagious so the Slytherin girl was in a good mood. "Excuse me, is Noemie Vanity here?" she asked over the chatter.

The part veela had finished her usual daily morning run and was sitting in the great hall ready to begin the rest of her day. She pulled her auburn hair out of the high ponytail that it had been kept in and was rather surprised when she heard someone asking if she was there. Noemie looked up and over at the older girl, a polite and friendly smile gracing her features, "I'm Noemie," she replied politely, "Can I help you with something?" she then added, unsure what this would be about. Noemie wasn't really sort of person who was asked after in any way, certainly not by someone older. Maybe they were belatedly taking issue with her horoscopes, which the part-veela was more than ready to defend.

Darcy looked around for the voice that said she was the person she had been looking for. She saw the girl and saw that she was extremely pretty and smiled at her. "I have a rose delivery for you," she explained, a bit of cheeriness in her voice. She reached down and handed the girl a yellow rose for her.

Noemie was rather startled by the fact someone wished to give her a rose, of course she assumed it was one of her friends, and definitely not anyone else. She didn't have anyone who would give her any, but she took the yellow rose that was handed to her and held it in her hand, turning it over, looking at the rose close, "Does it have a note?" the part veela asked, looking back up at the girl who'd given her the rose with a friendly and eager smile. She was happy to have received the rose, pleased, and warmed at the fact someone thought she deserved one.

Darcy smiled as the girl took the rose and was too preoccupied watching her that she forgot to hand her the note as well. "Yes! Sorry!" she said quickly, reaching down in her basket to get the note that had the girl's name. She handed it over and said, "Here you go," with a smile.
Dear Noemie,

I'm glad that we've met. It is amazing being your friend and I think we have a lot of fun things coming yet to share with eachother.

Signed
Evelyn

Noemie smiled at the girl as she was handed the note, she opened it carefully and read what was written inside. Immediately it brought a smile to her lips, she had really appreciated spending time with Evelyn and was happier now knowing they'd be working together on the Monthly. Noemie looked back up at the girl who'd given her both the rose and the note and smiled brightly, "Thanks!" she told her honestly, her day lightened by the rose she had been so kindly sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back