Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After having found the slytherin girl from her year, Signy had decided to try her luck in finding a few of the other people within the great hall. It was a central location after all, and it was easiest to talk to people and figure out who other people were, as it turned out, it was quite helpful in finding out that the next person she needed to find was a ravenclaw and so, Signy was now trying to find her at that table, "Elizabeth Chatwin, do you know where she is?" Signy was asked random people at the table in the hope that someone would be able to help her find who she needed to find.

The house tables were the easiest place to spot the people for the roses. Elly had done it too with her deliveries. The Ravenclaw table was packed and Elly was resting from the flower deliveries. She had done a whole bunch and some people weren't easy to find. Elly heard that someone was asking around for her and thus she stood up and walked to the girl. ''I am Elizabeth Chatwin'' Elly said to the girl. She hated saying her full name, but she could hardly tell every person she didn't use Elizabeth.

Signy was pleased when she finally had found the right girl, a girl a little younger than Signy was, though probably not by much. She smiled, "Excellent!" Signy exclaimed, "I have a rose for you," Signy took the pink rose from her basket and handed it to the other girl, she handed over the note too as she did so.
Dear Elly,
How have I not noticed your beauty until now? You're funny and smart, and you appreciate my sense of humour. I think. Anway, I would like to ask you something in person. When you receive this, let me know.
Love, Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back