Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha got ready for the Yule Ball. She was wearing a dress that was rather short, as it came to her mid-thighs. But it had thin straps and for that she was happy. She put on some light eyeshadow and that was all she needed. She smiled in the reflection and wore boots that would fit her style more than the heels that others had tried to get her to wear. Aleyha gave one last look over her attire, her hair curled and still colored green in some areas. The color was fading. She would have to see if Theodore was still up for the hair dye colors again. Fenrir stared at her on the bed, and he hissed, "Mistress, you do be careful. I will be watching." Aleyha nodded and she answered in Parseltongue, "Okay, Fenrir. Though you don't need to worry. It is just Theodore." Fenrir gave a his of dislike but he did nothing. Aleyha thought that Fenrir liked him now, but guess not. Aleyha shrugged and she went to the common room, out of the dungeons, and then she was in the Great Hall. She had not seen Theodore yet, but she decided to get something to drink while she wanted. She muttered as she prepared herself something, "I just hope he does not take forever on gettin here."

Theodore and Aleyha rarely lasted through dances, in fact the two of them rarely lasted anywhere long before they got bored and problems started to happen. But since his girlfriend had won him (thank god she did!) in the Brotherhood Auction he was willing to go whether he knew they were never the best at going to dances together. Just for her. He had yet to say those three little words to her but he knew that some way and somehow he was going to have to tell her if he wanted her to know how he felt about her. Yes he had decided his feelings were final and that he did feel those types of feelings for her but it was just telling her that now was the problem for him. Walking into the Great Hall rubbing his arm sorely from the collision he had with a younger Slytherin in the hall it didn't take him long to spot his girl. Aleyha was his and the only one he bothered to share her with was her family and that snake of hers. "Aleyha are you talking to yourself? Sorry it took so long to get here, had a collision with Rowan back there because she refuses to pay attention to where the hell she's going at all." He muttered form behind her as he walked over and lightly kissed the top of her head, she looked really pretty tonight. Almost too pretty for him to really feel all that comfortable around her these days, since he was officially seventeen now he was an adult. Too bad Aleyha wasn't though, he wondered if she even remembered that he had turned another year older or not.

Aleyha raised the cup to her lips, and took a small sip as she heard the voice that automatically brought a smile to her lips. Slowly, she put the cup down on the table, and turned around to see the beautiful Theodore Snow. Even if he weren't half-Veela, she would still think that he would be as pretty as he was. She shrugged lightly, and she responded, "Would it matter if I were talking to myself?" She was here, for starters. She didn't have to be here either, and she examined Theodore in a tuxedo. Damn, he was fine! Aleyha had a small black purse with her, and she pulled out Theodore's present. He was another year older, and now an adult. She was horrible on presents so he could just get over it if he did not like it. "Happy birthday, Pretty Boy. I waited until now to give it to you," intoned the Parselmouth. She pecked his cheek sweetly, and wondered if he would even like the gift. It was small, but it was the quality of it that was enchanted. She had a thing for snakes, but she also doubted that he did too. Men were so hard to shop for! And she didn't want to do the whole cologne thing.

Theodore cracked a grin when he saw her smile, it was only her that could make him smile without even trying like everyone else had to when they wanted him to smile. When Aleyha responded to him he chuckled softly, he knew a bunch of people who spoke to themselves so he figured it probably wasn't that bad. But of course Theodore had to mess with her a bit. "Well I dunno, it might just mean that your crazier than everyone thought." He shook his head, he didn't think she was crazy at all. Except for when she picked some fights like she did, she was just a bundle of anger sometimes but he felt that it's just what made Aleyha herself. When she revealed that not only had she gotten him a present but she remembered it was his birthday he turned a light shade of red and rubbed the back of his head shyly before his hand reached out and grabbed the box. Slowly he opened and his eyes widened a little. "Wow, hey I really like this, the red sort of reminds me of your eyes. Thanks Aleyha. I was actually kind of hoping that most people forgot my birthday. I'm thrilled with suddenly being thought of as an adult." He stepped forward and wrapped her into a soft hug before he attempted to put the necklace on himself, he would probably never take it off now. When he put jewelry on he rarely took it off plus this was something special to him and he would be so afraid to lose it. Once he secure it on he looked down at Aleyha.

"We can dance now if you'd like. And before I forgot, I'm going to your house for the Holidays right?" He turned his face to look at her, it was rare that he ever went to his own house over the Holidays now. He liked it much better at the Zhefarovich Manor and he and Aleyha got to spend a lot of time together just hanging out. But tonight it was about them and attempting to dance without killing eachother like they did last time.

The laugh that came from the Parselmouth was soft, and light. She may not have laughed often, but Theodore really had talent for bringing it out of her. She glanced around the area, and turned out that some of the Brotherhood were not here, or at least, here without dates. She shrugged lightly, thinking that Azerail got let off the hook because he was rather upset that he was not going with Dannii. Aleyha retorted, "You are the one dating a crazy girl that can speak to snakes. I wonder who is crazier, you or I." Aleyha vaguely wondered if he would have something to counter that with. She doubted it, because she did have a point. The only way you could be with a crazy person was if you were crazy yourself. She smiled at her boyfriend, her fiance, and she watched him put the necklace around his neck. It really suited him.

She smirked, "As if I would forget my own boyfriend's birthday. But they didn't have green like I wanted. Guess green bleeding hearts don't exist." Aleyha shrugged lightly. Her bloody red eyes sparkled in the light as she stared at him. She took the drink she had and she finished it off. The music was fast, and it would not be long until a slow song would come on. She did not mind either way, but she preferred fast beats. She took her boyfriend's hand into hers, and she said, "Yep, to the Zhefarovich Manor. Hopefully dad will be there to teach us more about...things. But dancing now sounds awesome!" Aleyha was always a girl that was forceful. Though she was strong, leg-wise, just not arm-wise, she waited for Theodore to lead her to the dance floor because she would fail if she attempted to drag him. It was helpful to know these things before she tried something like dragging Theodore around.

Theodore said nothing but allowed himself to smirk again before he took her hand in his and started to pull her towards the dance floor with him softly. "Sounds thrilling, though I have no idea what else your father could teach us. Nothing weird going to happen when I come over again is it?" Theodore loved visiting the Manor but everytime he did something weird or just a little bit overwhelming seemed to happen. This family was pulling him further into the dark and thats probably why he found everything that they did strange in some way even if he did like it to some degree. He hadn't been in the Manor since their Winter Break before the school year started and hadn't been around since then so he did not know of the Marriage or any other type of events. Just as they reached the dance floor a slower song came on that Theodore wasn't overly fond of but would dance to it nonetheless. Quickly he had wrapped his arms around Aleyha and they began to dance.

"So um, about the other day when you were in my room. I should probably say sorry because I was being a little bit of a jerk to everyone. Me being tired and stressed often makes me a little cranky. That and I think the thought of me getting older is putting me in a bad mood too." He sighed softly, after she had left he felt so bad because in a way he was closing himself up from her and that was something he never wanted to do because one day she was going to become one of the biggest parts of his life. She kind of was already but at least now there was a chance to lose her and he didn't want to risk it. His eyes averted from her to the floor for a moment, the thought of him being an adult now sacred him to death. Now he had to make his own decisions and on top of that, he was no longer allowed to be protected by those who had made the agreement with his mother. Now to his father, he was free game.

Aleyha shook her head instead of just answering. She didn't know what else Arnost could teach them, unless he weren't there. That happened a lot too. Sometimes he just got up and left. Aleyha wondered what else Theodore would do, and what he thought of what will come of this night. A slower song came on, and she snaked her arms around his shoulders. She smiled angelically upon her boyfriend, and she was happy, just to be here in his arms. She vaguely wondered if she were making any other girl jealous. Then again, she really did not care either. Aleyha pecked Theodore on the lips with her own, and she murmured, "It's okay, Theodore. You just worry about tonight and not pissing me off." She smirked a bit, before she leaned her head against his chest, and she breathed in his scent. She found it breathtaking. She doubted that he could piss her off right now. She was having too much of a good time for it to be ruined. Not even by the stares. Her red eyes closed, and she sighed silently.

Theodore smirked to himself when Aleyha told him he only had to worry about tonight and not making her mad, which he actually seemed to be doing better at. "You know what, I don't know what you'll do without me at school with you for two whole years after I graduate." Theodore stated both sadly and almost teasingly to her, actually it was pretty much the same situation for him as well, once he Graduated they would be separated for a little while. After just about three or four years of constantly being around one another it would be really weird to not be around each other almost every single day. Who would Aleyha pick on and get mad at all the time without him here? Without saying another word Theodore lightly kissed the top of Aleyha's head and sighed. "There's something else that makes me feel a little bad too. But...er...nevermind." Theodore stopped himself because he suddenly became shy about mentioning or asking her. It was just something that crossed his mind the other day and he was wondering about it even now. If she really wanted to know what it was then he'd ask her but he was sort of afraid to.

When Theodore brought up something that Aleyha had yet to think about, she paused in her dance to think about it. It just occurred to her, she would be alone. No sister, no boyfriend to keep her in line. She would be free in a bad way. She liked her calm ties. She continued to slow dance once more, and she stared up in his eyes. She smiled and she replied, "It won't be long until we are together against after you graduate. Those two years would be more like two months." Aleyha smiled at him, and wondered how he would handle being alone for two years, without her with him all the time. They had yet to really be apart. Seeing each other every day, she just did not know how he would live. Yet, she did not know how she would live also. Aleyha raised an eyebrow and she inquired curiously, "What is it, Theodore?" She wondered what he was talking about, and she had this look on her face that she wouldn't hurt him, unless it was ridiculous. What could he possibly have on his mind? Aleyha was beyond curious now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back