Pranksters Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margo Liddell

OOC First Name
Amy
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Well, I have this little idea that I myself found a bit exciting, and was hoping others on here might like.

It would seem we have quite a few first years here who are a bit on the naughty side, that is to say, they enjoy a good prank and a bit of adventure. I was thinking we might get a few together over the year to form a little band of mischievous souls who could plot pranks and explore the castle together. Maybe even form their own version of the marauders eventually. I think it would be great fun!

If anyone is interested please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you! :D

Isla would love this idea. I little fact about Isla: She likes muggle sports, hates the fact that she is a witch, loves outdoorsy stuff, friendly, caring and a bit girly inside her heart. If you would like a bit deeper more, you can look up her biography underneath her banner. Isla needed more friends as she's only starting in a new world.

Hope this satisfied you :)

Hi (again) Amy ^_^

Eugene is a prankster by nature...he loves pranking people whom he dislikes and is full of crazy ideas of getting into trouble....he loves exploring and poking around and is completely in love with hogwarts ever since he arrived.He is adventurous and is always looking for more friends.

I would love to have him join in a group of mischief makers!

Hmmmm. Yes. Danny likes plotting the establishment of things and likes plotting their demise, he doesn't talk much but I think he'll be a good additon to the team. xD

Hi Amy! :)

So, I have a first year gryffindor named Aaren Nightray. Aaren is from a really strict family and being a Hogwarts is actually the only time that she'd be able to be free from her parents' eyes so she had promised herself that she'd enjoy hogwarts as much as she could. She loves adventures and would love to try new things that she wasn't able to do at home. She's really talkative too and is not afraid to speak her mind :) This is her bio if you want to know more about her, it's not yet done though :r :)

Oh, this is so exciting to me! I'm sure Margo would love you all. I think Margo and Isla could be good friends and perhaps bond over the fact that they are both muggle borns. Eugene sounds like a kindred spirit to Margo, they both love pranking and adventure, so that friendship will be easy to kindle. Danny, every group needs a quite character, I'm so glad you'll join us! Finally Aren, I think you will get along quite famously with Margo, she loves adventure and is ALWAYS trying to have a good time.

Ok, so some plottage ideas, and feel free to add any! I'm trying to figure out how to get the group to come together, so feel free to plot amongst yourselves as well. Let me know if you'd like your character to meet and become friends with Margo personally, or be brought into our little pack by one of the others.

I was thinking it would be fun to meet one of you with a "prank gone wrong" That is to say, I try to prank someone else, accidentally get you instead, you tell me how I could have improved this prank to be more effective or something, and I am amazed by your genius and we become great friends. Let me know if anyone likes the idea!

Margo could also meet someone in one of her many adventures around the castle.

Aaren Nightray
I was thinking it would probably be easiest for them to meet in the dormitory or common room, but message me if you have an idea you prefer. Oh, and let me know if you'd like me to start a topic. I'm sure she and Margo would get on famously!

Message me, message each other, and we will get the ball rolling. Happy plotting all! :D

I have an idea! :devious:

Maybe two of them could meet where one of them doesn't have charms lessons this semester but the other one does (That two could be Margo and Isla) and Isla would want to learn how Margo is levitating things so Margo could teach her how to do the "Wingardium Leviousa" charm.And then they could levitate a book or a snow ball or something and drop it on Eugene's head by mistake :lol: as he passes by.And then Eugene would give them the idea of dropping the thing on every person that passes by.And then Daniel could come along and be pranked :p

What do you guys think? I'm a genius aren't I xD

Hi Amy!

I have Kyle. He is a second year and maybe it would be fun and different to have a second year in the group too. Or maybe he could not be all the way in the group but just be there-I don't know-helping etc.

Kyle loves pulling pranks and he and Wes pulled one last year that cost Gryffindor and Slytherin 20points. (Halloween Havoc) I haven't been able to RP his prankster side much since then and this would be great opportunity.

I will be super busy for the next one and half month in RL so I thought it would be different and cool if Kyle joined late. Like he would know Margo from the house and then maybe he would be plotting a prank on his own when Margo discovers this she offers him help and all the other friends and Kyle and Margo pull that prank and it works giving Kyle an entry despite his second year status. Plus he could help if newbies needed to know stuff etc. I don't have any prank ideas at the moment for the major prank that could give Kyle an entry but I'll think about it.

~Khushi :)

I would say, we should have a group topic, Isla already know Eugene. So, I think that would work out well.

If you guys are taking Second Years too, I have Liam, who already knows Isla. He's sort of got a record for getting into trouble, he got caught in the Forbidden Forest last year, and lost 35 House Points. His parents want him to behave, but if there was any chance of having a bit of fun, he'd be up for it.

Payal, I think that is a wonderful idea! Very clever. Since Isla seems to think so too, I would say it's a go. We'll have to message Daniel/ D.J. and see if they want in on it. Anyway, you guys let me know if you want me to start that topic.

If that works out, then all the first years are taken care of in the meeting process! Yay!

Our group is looking good!

Liam and Kyle

I'm sure we would love to have you! Margo, of course, is very game for more Gryffindors
Would Liam like to be introduced into the group through Isla? Or did you have another idea?
And for Kyle, just let us know when you'd like to join, if you have time we could RP Kyle and Margo meeting in the common room or something and they could become sort of friends in the meantime? Message me and let me know what you're thinking.
On a side note, how do you guys get the words under your avatar?

Let's see... My cherries are all troublemakers if you ask me... :correct:

So, let's see...

First of is my main charrie, Ai...
She is always in trouble and will not be afraid to pull a prank or two... Last time she was throwing pies with another student in the kitchens and got caught by Prof. Kingsley and Prof. Jinxx...

Then there'salso Conan...
He's Ai's twin sister but we can't really put the two of them in the same group as it would produce World War III... This guy completely changed from being agood guy to a complete trouble maker, and if he would be able to join a pranking session he'll most definitely like it...

And lastly, my Freecss siblings...
Kil and Mitch are complete opposites... One being as cold as ice and one being s cheerful and warm like the sun... But both love being in trouble especially when they get away with it.. They both like to make adult's minds go haywire with their different pranks and troubles.

Tell me what you think and we shall start plotting...

Marga,

Were you thinking of all of them, or just one or two? From what you said if you were thinking of Ai or Conan, we'd probably only be able to have one or the other in the group. That is, unless you wanted to start world war III :p

As for your other siblings whichever one is cold would probably get on terribly with Margo, as she is a talkative, out going and exceedingly energetic individual. However, if you wanted that particular character in the group, it is a group, so I'm sure we could work something out :)
The cheerful sibling would likely fit right in.

Any first or second years would probably work best, but I'm not entirely opposed to 3rd years.

Message me and we'll figure it out :) Look forward to hearing from you!

Margo Liddell said:
Payal, I think that is a wonderful idea! Very clever. Since Isla seems to think so too, I would say it's a go. We'll have to message Daniel/ D.J. and see if they want in on it. Anyway, you guys let me know if you want me to start that topic.

If that works out, then all the first years are taken care of in the meeting process! Yay!

Our group is looking good!

Liam and Kyle

I'm sure we would love to have you! Margo, of course, is very game for more Gryffindors
Would Liam like to be introduced into the group through Isla? Or did you have another idea?
And for Kyle, just let us know when you'd like to join, if you have time we could RP Kyle and Margo meeting in the common room or something and they could become sort of friends in the meantime? Message me and let me know what you're thinking.
On a side note, how do you guys get the words under your avatar?

You can start a topic :D Just PM me the link

Yes, this is awesome! I got your PM Amy, of course I want in! I think I've seen the thread, but I'll be waiting for just the right moment before I post.

And you can get the words under your avatar by changing your member title when you edit your profile :)

I have been stalking this topic for a while now. :r I was kinda waiting for Marga to post and offer Killua :r So, I was wondering if you guys would create a group topic or something. Like an anonymous prankster group that would make plans and stuff for their next victim or whatever. But anyway, since Killua's in, I would like to offer Perseus Kelize. He's a second year Slytherin and he's pretty much the typical snake. He's cocky, ambitious, cunning and sly . He thinks highly of himself even though there's nothing to feel high about. He's a sportsman so he's pretty much an energetic person. He's also stubborn and can be a heavy pain in the neck. Let's not forget his prankster side. I'm up for any plots. A group topic would be good. They could discuss ideas or whatever. Tell me your thoughts! :)

-Nicole

Andrea Kelize said:
I have been stalking this topic for a while now. :r I was kinda waiting for Marga to post and offer Killua :r So, I was wondering if you guys would create a group topic or something. Like an anonymous prankster group that would make plans and stuff for their next victim or whatever. But anyway, since Killua's in, I would like to offer Perseus Kelize. He's a second year Slytherin and he's pretty much the typical snake. He's cocky, ambitious, cunning and sly . He thinks highly of himself even though there's nothing to feel high about. He's a sportsman so he's pretty much an energetic person. He's also stubborn and can be a heavy pain in the neck. Let's not forget his prankster side. I'm up for any plots. A group topic would be good. They could discuss ideas or whatever. Tell me your thoughts! :)

-Nicole
Well, if Percy's in... Then Kil's not gonna be so cold now... xD Haha!!

Nicole-

I think creating a group topic would be excellent, I believe Isla mentioned it earlier as well. I would do it right away.... except I have no idea exactly how. It's probably frightfully easy, but I just joined the site a few days ago, so I'm still learning :tut: .

Perseus, of course, would be welcome. The more brilliant minds the better! Margo would probably dislike him quite a bit at first (cockiness and thinking highly of oneself are things she has trouble tolerating) so we'll have to think of a way to get him in. Perhaps Killua can insist or something. I like that Margo wouldn't like him at first though, it'll add depth to the group.

Let me know of your ideas. I look forward to hearing from you ^_^

If you guys are still taking characters, I think Harley would be a good addition. She's not an open joker but she loves messing with people, is pretty smart, and witty once you get to know her to put her intelligence to some use here.

Isla
It's for everyone. Everyone who wants to be anyway. Did you want to be the character to come up to Margo and ask about the spell and then prank Eugene with her like Payal suggested? If so, the proverbial ball is in your court, and then the others will join. I've already sent the link to Mitch and Daniel and I'm about to send it to Eugene. If not let me know and we'll ask someone else :)

Rachael/ Harley

Sure you can join! would you like to be part of Payal's idea as well (see page one Eugene's comment. it would basically involve you getting pranked, being a good sport about it, and deciding to join us) or did you have something else in mind?

Russell would love this!!! Him and Margo are already friends so he could join the pranking patrol through that link :)

Margo Liddell said:
Isla
It's for everyone. Everyone who wants to be anyway. Did you want to be the character to come up to Margo and ask about the spell and then prank Eugene with her like Payal suggested? If so, the proverbial ball is in your court, and then the others will join. I've already sent the link to Mitch and Daniel and I'm about to send it to Eugene. If not let me know and we'll ask someone else :)

Rachael/ Harley

Sure you can join! would you like to be part of Payal's idea as well (see page one Eugene's comment. it would basically involve you getting pranked, being a good sport about it, and deciding to join us) or did you have something else in mind?
Sure, Isla will do the prank with Margo. Let me just change into Isla and I'll do my reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back