Pranksters Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dislike idea. Maybe they would have mutual dislike towards each other since Percy doesn't like Gryffindors very much. And maybe later they would learn to cooperate with each other and stuff and eventually their dislike for each other would somehow fade a bit. He could hesitate maybe at first but then Killua would insist and add that they could prank Percy's older sister Andrea and that would take over him and he'd join the group! :D

Is there any more room for Pranksters here?

Kaleb's my one and only character and i'd love to get his RP count up. I think something like this would be amazing fun.
Kaleb is already friends with Isla IC, and he has an aptitude for Potions of any type. He has a bit of a desire for some adventure, and I think Pranking would suit his personality well.

Kaleb is more than welcome!

Margo is my only character too, and I'm on here for at least a couple hours a day (I have no life) so if you ever want to RP Margo and Kaleb just let me know. Message me.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back