Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Panromantic Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Elm Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Despite not actually attending Halloween himself, Majora still had an idea of who the next person on his list was because word has gotten around. This person was known for playing jokes and setting up games and really, Majora didn’t really know why he bothered. A school wasn’t the place for messing around, especially when it involved magic. “Solomon?” He called out when he spotted the Gryffindor. He didn’t expect him to recognise Majora but that’s how he liked it; Maj was an observer more than anything anyway.

Okay apparently this rose is now from Elio..

Elio called out to Solomon as he recognise him from the common room but had not really spoken to him..

Sully had to eventually admit he couldn't spend all day watching the rose chaos in the Great Hall, as much as he wanted to. He'd just picked up the roses he'd been delivered and was heading off for class when he caught someone calling out his name in the Entrance hall as well. "That's me, probably, aye," He said, recognizing the prefect with the roses as Elio.

Elio let out half a laugh, suddenly a little unsure by the boys uncertainly. If he hadnt recognised him anyway he would have been hesistent to give him the rose with his name on it. He was sure there were probably some Gryffindors who would pretend to be other people. “I have something for you,” he said, pulling the rose out of his bag.

Happy Valentines day friend!

Dain

ooc: what gryffindors would ever pretend to be other people 🤔
"Sweet, thanks!" Sully said, happily taking the rose and its note. He'd already shamelessly forgotten who he'd sent roses to this year, but he was proud that he hadn't at least completely forgotten like last year. And it was nice to get one from Daintree, he was easily one of Sully's good buddies at school. "It is for me, just in case you were worried," Sully told the prefect, giving him a thumbs up after he'd read the note.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back