Practising spell work

"Haha thanks.. Wow this is awesome being able to do simple things like this!" said Ray smiling with a big dopey smile on her face.. "Yea my dad said things like that.. my mum and me arent too close.. its kinda sad" said Ray with her smile slowling diminishing like the light that her wand was casting...

"Why arnt you and your mom close? Do you want to talk about it?" Arisa asked in a concerned voice.

"Well we arent really close because she didnt really want me to become a witch.. All my life i knew there was magic and stuff but my mum kept me sheltered and wanted me to live a normal muggle life.. So when i got my letter from Hogwarts she was rather upset that I wouldnt be able to fufil what she had wanted so much for me" Ray sighed before "But we are slowly moving along but it still kinda hurts knowing she isnt that proud that im here"

"Wow, that's really tough" Arianna sympathised. She counted herself lucky that her mother had been more proud of her than ever when she'd got her acceptance letter, but then her mother had gone to Hogwarts herself.
Arianna sighed, not really knowing what to say, and feeling really sorry for Ray.

"Meh, its ok.. At least I know my dad was/is proud of me for getting in.. Mum just needs time to realise that we cant plan our future and so while i am here i am going to try my hardest to show mum i am a better witch than a muggle" said Ray with courage.. before giving a weak smile to the girls.. "Thanks for listening.. you guys are awesome.. it kinda sucks walking around with that hanging on your chest"

"No problem," Arisa said giving Ray a smile, "if you ever need to talk about anything were here to listen."

[lol long delay... but im back now!]

Looking to the new girl Anouk noted how quiet she had been. Hopeing they didnt take it as rudeness she lit up in one of her best smiles and waved to the new commer.

"Sorry Arisa, I must have tuned out..." She offered up lamely. Infact she really had no idea what everyone had been talking about. She had a bad habit of doing that..

"Thanks.. that really means alot to me" Said Ray

"So what spells should we cast now?" asked Ray hoping the akwardness she was feeling would go away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back