practise time, or just having fun?

Jasmine Green

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring

Jasmine walked out to the pitch, her broom in hand, the lovely Scarlett Streak. Looking round, she spotted Victor, he had beaten her down to the pitch. Smiling, and ready to fly, she wandered over to him,

"Hey again" she said with a smile, then added "So what first? rules, or flying around..." she trailed off, not minding what to start with. She was in one of her favourite spots, doing one of her favourite sports. She was in.

[lame-ish title and start sorry :erm: ]

Victor was holding one of the school broom, "Hey Jas, well lets just fly around a bit than rules." he said thinking it through before agreeing with his suggestion. "Sorry about broom selection kind of old, but I never bought a broom." he said with a unease chuckle, although while he mounted his broom. This would probably be his second time, besides lesson to fly around this way. victor felt his bouncy hair falred with the rushing of his wind, as he tried hard to maintain conrtol of the broom. "Its the getting use to it, kind of hard." he said as he flew close to Jas, "How its with you?" he asked her watching her from the side.

{{Lameish to :cry: why? lol}}

Jas smiled "It's cool" she told him. Then she too mounted her broom and kicked off, she swiftly rose above the air.

"Yeah" she agreed with him "Its all good with me" she told him, not wanting to sound if she was bragging, but just saying. Sport was the only thing that really came naturally to her "I get out, and pratise alot though" she told him. Nearly every week she went out for a fly. She loved it, wind rushing past her ears, and how her thoughts cleared while flying. She really hoped one day she would be in the team, or even better team captain. It would be the best.

[ :lol: I know right? oh well xD yours isn't to lame by the way either ^_^ ]

"Question if I may ask." he said with a look of curiosity. "Why do wizards, well besides the witch flying part, but why do wizard enjoy this sport?" he asked as his broom swurve into his left, this wasn't going to be easy he knew that. Vic had to tried though, if he didn't how was he suppose to try out for their house team. He figured if he played quiddtich he would be able to get used to flying, though the only problem when he gets back home he wouldn't be able to fly around L.A. This why he thought of moving over here, he knew it be to risky to live in America.

{{ xD thank you }}

"Sure" she smiled then considered his question "Thats a toughie" she started.

"Well, firstly flying is their mode of transport and most wizards use them, so it almost makes sense that they have a sport incorparating it" she paused for only a second "Plus, I can't really see them watching a soccer game" she finished with a smile, thinking about her favourite sport "Probably to slow anyways" she added. She circled once around Victor.

"So what you need to learn? Do you want to know the qudditch rules and stuff, or flying tips?" she asked.

"Rules please and each position. What's each of their jobs and duties on the team?" Vic asked as Jasmine flew around him. He listen carefully to what she was saying, course wizards use other sorts of transportation besides a broomstick. It made sense of you think about it though, coming up with such a sport. Victor had figure living in two worlds will always seem complicated, but he also figure everyone had the same difficulties. He was sure Jas may had face a few dilemma herself, it wasn't always easy trying to emerge two worlds together. Without the non magic world knowing about the other.

"Well, there are four balls used in the game, the quaffle which is used to score goals, two bludgers which fly around, and basically try to knock players off their brooms then lastly, the most imporatant the golden snitch. I has little wings and is speedy and small" she told him. Then she quickly told him about their sizes in colours. She hoped he was keeping up.

"Then we have seven players on the field at a time. Three chasers who try to score goals using the quaffle. Each goal equals ten points. Next is the goalie, like in soccer, but in quidditch they call the position Keeper. The Keeper tries to not let the quaffles in" she paused for breath "The two beaters carry round baseball bats, and knock bludgers at the other team, and try to keep them from hitting their team" she paused again "Then lastly the Seeker, who flys round trying to catch the snitch, they get 150 if they catch it and the game is over" she stopped thinking if there was anything she missed.

"Oh, and theres no time limit, and like soccer there is penalty shots when fouled" she stopped and looked at Victor "Got all that?" she asked with a smile.

"The what and the who, when and how?" Victor said in a stupid manner, but he was only joking. "No I'm kidding." he laughed, having gasp what she was saying. "Well if I had to choose any of the position." he thought for moment, his index finger tapping the side of his noggin. "It would probably be keeper or seeker, seeing as I'm a fast pacing type of player." he lean into his broom, knowing already this was a move to give him speed. Victor compared it so much like a surfboard, "So is there any way we could practice with a quaffle? Just so I can get the feel of a keeper?" Victor asked Jasmine smiling.

Jas laughed with along with Victor "Yeah, I don't think I wanna explain that again"

She smiled at him tapping the side of his nose "yeah..." she said, waiting to hear which position "Nice" she replied to him, she considered herself either a Chaser or a Beater. She liked both position.

"We should" she agreed with his question "It would be good practise for me too, I'd like to be a chaser" she told him. She had tried out for quidditch this year, and was an alternate for the team. This was good, but she didn't think she'd get a game. It was okay though, she just enjoyed to watch to see skills she needed to learn and help her to get better for the years to come "Should we go and check out in the storage area?" she asked him, she didn't know if they could use on or not "Or we could use a soccer ball" she said, the idea popping into her head.

"Soccer ball sounds good." Victor would lower down towards the ground. "Well for now because a soccer ball and a quaffle can't feel the same. Could they?" he asked Jas. Victor still haven't felt what it was like to actually hold a quaffle. Really he haven't even been to a game yet, he just thought it was so complicated at first. Now that Jas was teaching him, it made a lot sense, the quaffle had to be light, it was after all a air sport. "Maybe after trying with the quaffle, we could play a little soccer!" he said now a bit more excited.

Jas smiled "Cool" she actually hadn't compared the feel of a soccer ball compared to a quaffle. She heard the word soccer, and well, couldn't help smiling "Yes!" she said quickly then laughed "Sorry, I just love soccer" she explained with a smile.

"No its okay." he laughed as she became engaged with excitment. "It is a wonderful sports, so do you have a soccer ball?" he asked her as he held his broom in his right grip. Victor was to getting excited, "I hope I get this maybe just maybe I could try out." he added with a hint of determination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back