Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Dakota decided to go for a walk around the school grounds again. Today, she decided to go to the cliffs.
As she approached the cliff's peak point she could hear someone singing.
Dakota could see a girl playing a guitar. She walked close to her.
"Very nice," Dakota said wondering if she could make a new friend.
She turned her head slightly sideways as she recognized the girl. "You're Liberty..." Dakota thought for a moment. What was the name? Banner? Banett? Barnowl? No.. "Aha, Liberty Barnett, am I right?" She asked smiling.

Libby stopped playing as she saw someone come over to her. "Hey" she smiled, "Yeah, Libby Barnett" she replied. "Who are you?" she asked, recognising her but not actually knowing who she was.

"Dakota Cinellison," She said, smiling at Liberty.
"Although, you may remember me better as Larissa's ex-girlfriend." She shrugged, looking over the cliffs.
Ok, so it wasn't the most amazing day today but Dakota preferred pre-storm weather.

Cinellison? thought Libby, "Oh yes, i know you're sister, Maddie right?" she said. She hadn't seen her for ages. "So what are you doing up here? I'm only here so i can play really loudly without anyone getting interupted" she said.

Dakota smiled. "What is a Ravenclaw to do when the library is shut? -They closed it to anyone not studying for their OWLs or NEWTs." Dakota rolled her eyes. She was very much a stereotype of a Ravenclaw.
"I thought I'd go for a walk. The years almost over- it's surprising how fast it has gone.. So.. I'm a bit behind on the 'times'.. Are you and Larissa still friends?" She tilted her head to one side.

Libby didn't know the library has closed but it made sence, "Are we still friends? Oh no, totally the opposite, but don't ask me why, i don't know." libby was eager to start playing her song again just because it was stuck in her head (and im litening to it in rl xD). "Really really need to find.." she stopped short, she she knew would be ok.

Dakota found Liberty Barnett a very confusing girl.
"That's a shame. Larissa is such a lovely girl. I used to think she was mean but when she explained things to me about her past I totally understood."
The wind began to blow Dakota's hair back forcefully. "Well.. I suppose I shouldn't interrupt you any longer." She smiled and turned away.

"No, she isn't. She isn't nice at all. I used to think she was, but she isn't. She hurts people on purpose, you call that nice?" she said as Dakota walked off. "Sometimes you have to move on from your past, shouldn't let it be a problem" She knew what Dakota meant, but it didn't give Larissa any excuse. Libby went back to playing as the wind ran through her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back