Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby was sat on the grass next to the lake, with her notebook in her hands. She was drawing, although that's not she would have called it, more a bunch of scribbles. She tore of the paper and scrunching it up in frustration threw it in the lake and kept her eyes on it as it started to disintergtrate. She wanted to be able to draw but she couldn't.

Beau walked along the lakefront, smiling as he remembered the night he had come out here with Toni after the ball. The lake was quickly becoming one of his favorite places in Hogwarts.
It was quite a nice day but Beau payed no attention to that, however hard he tried, not that he ever would, he would never be able to think there was anything special about nature.
He ambled along smoothly his eyes flicking around the grounds before resting on someone who seemed to be having a bit of trouble with something, "Libby," he said gently walking over to her, "Long time no see." he said laughing and sitting besides her, "How've you been?" he asked, being uncharictaristically friendly.

Libby sighed and was about to start on a new drawing when she heard a voice behind her. She turned and smiled, "Beau. Hi!" he was right, a really long time no see. "I'm good, just trying to draw, although it's not exactly going to plan." she grinned. "How about you? What have you been up to?" she asked. The last time she'd seen him would have been in August or September. "Loads has happened to be honest."

Sam had been procrastinating and just in genral forgetting to give out Libby her Christmas present, which was a gift box from Honeydukes. Though today as it was the first week in tthe second term Sam decided he'd give it to her. No matter what.
Sam grabbed the badly wrapped box from under his bed and asked Libby's friend in the common room where she was, the girl told her 'by the lake.'

Sam wore a casual oufit, it wasn't that cold anymore but he wore the hat just for the sake of it. Walking down to the Lake, he thought about his holday's he had a good one, probably one of the best he had, had. Partially because his parents weren't there...

Seeing Libby and another boy whom he didn't recognise from the back Sam walked over hoping he wouldn't be interrupting anything. "Libby! Merry-late-Christmas." he said happily and turned to the boy, "Hey B-" Sam realised then who it was. It was Beau. His stomach plumited his voice changed from a happy excitement to a low mutter, "Hi Beau.."

Beau watched, a bemused expression on his face as Sam came over and greeted Libby. He appeared not to notice him at first, "Sam," he replied flatly, a lazy nod of his head in acknowledgment.
His mind flicked briefly back to when they had first met, Beau had actually thought he was a pretty alright guy but that had all changed now.
He was suprised to realise he had never actually spoken to Sam about what had happened between himself and Toni while Toni had still been dating Sam. He remembered the fight he had got into with Scorpius about it and couldn't help but wonder why that fight had been with Scorpius and not Sam himself.

Libby sighed and reluctantly handed over the paper. "I don't much. Partly because i cant" she grinned and shrugged, "Yeah some i guess." She turned at another voice and stood up when she saw Sam. It took her a moment to remember why Sam would've suddenly changed his mood on seeing Beau. She kept smiling between them, and gave Sam a hug. "Merry-Late-Christmas to you too Sammy" she laughed. She turned quickly back to Beau and took the paper off him with a gratful smile, and tucked in back in her notebook.

Sam realised that he still held Libbys present, "Oh here.." He just pretened like Beau wasn't there...for now. "Y'know since you got me a birthday present...now we're even." Sam then hugged her back. He looked back at the castle, maybe he should leave now? But he came to the decision that he couldn't just hand Libby a present then walk off, he was going to be mature about it wheter that mena't being nice to Beau or not. "Mind if I join you guys?" Sam asked them.

Libby sat back down on the grass. She smiled at Sam when he gave her a present. "Aw, thanks Sam." she said, taking it carfully curious to know what it was. (what is it? lol). "Sure you can" she said patting the ground next to her after glancing over to Beau. It was in the past. she told herself.

(hehe my posts are getting smaller and smaller :p sorry)

Beau smiled as Libby handed him the paper, "Its good," he said, his eyes scanning over the drawing.
He pondered Sam's question for a mere few seconds "Sure," he said, his eyes crinkled in a sightly bemused way but he said nothing insulting, sarcastic or in anyway rude. He assumed Libby was friends with him and he hadn't seen her in such a long time he didn't want to kick it off by causing tension with one of her friends. His eyes scanned the lakefront as he prepered himself to simply listen into two friends chatting, he assumed he would probably end up leaving or getting in the way but for now he sat on the grass merely thinking.

(( A large gift box of sweets from Honeydukes ))

Sam nodded, "Thanks." he sat on the grass and out his knees up so they were almost touching his chest. Sam was determined not to let this conversation go dry, just because he came he wasn't going to let it go dead. "Did you bith have a nice holiday?" Sam asked them both trying to be as nice as possible.

Sam had actually liked Beau when they first met, he thought they could've been friends though he highly doubted that that would happen now. Maybe I should let it go? Sam thought, it happened before school had started and now he didn't have feelings for Toni. He was with Jenn. Maybe I should forgive and forget...

(ahh :) thanks)

Libby opened the sweets and offered them round before taking one herself and grinning. "Yeah. It was good. I stayed here over the holidays, first away from my family. It was certainly a change! But for the good i think" she said wonderingly and absent mindedly before grinning again. "How about you?" she asked directing the question to both of them.

Beau glanced over at Sam, his eyes scanning over him to make sure he wasn't being sarcastic and about to rip into him at any moment. As far as he knew Sam was going out with that stupid Hufflepuff girl that he had hated from the moment they had spoken.
"Yeah it was alright thanks," he said, "I stayed at school too," he said smiling at Libby. It had been great to be away from his family, way from the suffocation of christmas.

Sam nodded, "I stayed here too." Sam said looking at the two. "It was good overall though." Sam said. "Played a bit of quidditch, hung around the castle." He shrugged it was nice to see the castle quiet he also didn't want to go back to his uncles, Ava would be there. Sam hated that girl.

Sam looked at out the lake which used to be covered in ice, it had melted away so subtly. Sam sighed quietly he liked it when it was icy. He turned back to the pair, "Did you get anything nice?" he added a small grin, really that was his favourite part of Christmas.

Libby remembered in the holidays the time of the friendly match and they had been chasers. Libby nodded to them and listened. Personally Libby hated the winter, and was very much looking forward to the summer when it would be warm again.

Libby ran her hand through her hair, "I got a new broom from my parents and brother. My old one i'd had since i was eight." She was going to say something else when she saw the forbidden forest in the corner of her eye, and she sighed trying not to remember last time she was in there. Crossing her legs she asked. "It's the second semester. What lessons have you got now? I mean, i've been looking forward to Charms which we finally have now" she smiled slightly at Sam. "Any in particular you like now?" she asked them.

Libby was about to say something with flying, her favorite subject, then remembered what happened last time she'd brought it up. Instead she just sighed silently and smiled at them.

(lol yeah short post XD)

Sam was quite surprised that he was aggreing with Beau, though he didn't say it aloud. Quidditch of coarse was Sam's passion but the lessons were so boring, he knew it all already. "Herbology is a bit of a pain." Sam said, he only had one lesson and he alreayd hated it. "Styx is just plain scary." he added with a small laugh.

Libby laughed. "I didn't find Styx too bad actually. Plus it's the only lesson of the week we have with Slytherin, which is good, because i get to see my other friends" she smiled. She meant to sit with Larissa next lesson, if she had forgiven her anyway. "I love charms. I thought i would, and have been looking forward to it for a while." she added looking back over the lake.

Sam laughed at what Beau said, he was actually getting on quite well with him? "I'm not very fond of Astronomy either." Sam couldn't help but gaze out to the quidditch pitch in thise classes. He was just glad they were all behind him. He had a pretty good timetable tis semester, though he missed not doing transfiguration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back