Practicing.

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Brian decided to come back to the seventh floor where the last innocident occured. After his flying lesson however he felt alot more confident with using the spells at his disposal. "Depulso!" Brian said pointing his wand at one of the dummies.

((Can i join?))

Aisyah decided to have a walk at the seventh floor. She had woken up in a very bad mood. Early in the morning, she had started a fight with a prefect, made a girl cry and had screamed at a Ravenclaw First Year. She felt like killing herself but she couldn't do it. Not until she's finish with her mission. Aisyah laughed. She didn't have any friends and didn't want one. But she had a snake, called Angelique, named after the girl that she made her new boyfriend dump. Angelique was her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, the one he just dumped. He hated the world just like Aisyah.

Aisyah walked down the corridor. She was awaken from her deep thought when she saw a dummy move. It scared the hell out of her. She moved forward a little, and noticed a boy in front of her. Aisyah rolled her eyes. How dare he..

"What's a Ravenclaw First year like you doing here?" Aisyah said, rather sarcastically, so as to start a conversation.

"well it's always good to practice your charms work either way" Brian said with a a flick of his wand a small spark flying towards one of the Dummies. "Accio" He called sending one of the Dummies flying towards him "Depulso!" he said sending it back.

"Everte Statum!" Brian called out pointing his wand at one of the dummies, like always the tip of his wand exploaded as the light blasted the dummy back into a wall with a loud slam. "I don't think that spell is part of the exams" Brian added with a smirk.

Brian looked at the dummies "Petrificus Totalus!" he called out pointing his wand at the dummy but with no sucess, It was easy to petrify Kailey compared to these dummies, yet that had cost him House points, Brian wondered if it was better to risk the points to succeed in petrifying the Slytherin girl that was next to him. Education vs. Punishment, "Petrificus Totalus" Brian called out once more to the dummy.

Aisyah rolled her eyes. Did he have anything else to do. With that thought, she left him without saying bye.

Brian didn't care that the girl had left, he instead was alot more focused on mastering the spell at hand, though it was quite annoying that it would work on a Kailey yet not on a dummy, who was supposed to be like a human. "Petrificus Totalus!" Brian called out to the dummy "Petrificus Totalus!" the spell just seemed not to work despite how many times he tried it, maybe it was just a bad twist of fate that it had worked on Kailey and now would not. "Petrificus Totalus!" He called out once more shocked that the spell had actually worked on one of the dummies this time.

Zazuka walked by using a quill like she would a yo-yo again practecing the spells she knew she didn't want to choke on. "Accio, Depulso, Accio, Depulso." She said over and over agian making the quill come to her then go away. She had also been practecing Everte Statum from time to time but still couldn't get it quite right. She heared Brian litterly dismiss the Slytherin girl that her just left. Just as well she had a shade of cruelty around her. Zazuka heard the spell that Brian was practecing and twisted her mouth. "I don't think we've learned that yet." She said watching with intrest.

Brian laughed as Zazuka made the comment "long time no see" he said with a smile, it had been a bit since they last hung out together and Brian was quite glad to see her "so how studies?" Brian asked with a smile.

Zazuka smiled too happy to see Brian outside of class again. "Fair enough. I can't belive I let myself get so sick I could go to herbology but I'm catching up on that. Your studies must be going fantastic since you can find the time to practice a spell way beond our skill level." She said good naturedly. Zazuka was little jelose that he could do that. She was still having trouble with Everte Statum.

"well you just have to consentrate and practice" Brian said "Accio" Brian said to the petrifed dummy as it stood back up "Everte Statum!" he called out pointing his wand at the dummy, the tip exploading causing the dummy to crash into the wall. "wish I was as good at Herbology as you" Brian said smiling. "have you been studying for the exams, there coming up soon".

"Non stop, I even found a way for my mind not to wonder by studying two things at the same time. How do you do that I can barely make the dummy move about three inches yet you can put it into the wall." Zazuka said pursing her lips. She had been practicing Everte Statum for ages now.

"I just concentrated and kept using the spell, which is how I was able to suceed in it, the Petrificus Totalus spell I haven't master yet nor the Episkey one, I haven't even managed to use that one though I've been practicing again and again" Brian explained "here why don't you try it now" Brian asked pointing at one of the dummies lying on the wall.

Zazuka took a deep breath then florished her wand. "Everte Statum!" She cryed and put all the emotion she had into it but it was still barely enough to make the dummy tip over. "See it's not working well for me." She said sighing.

"you just have to keep practicing it, I'm sure you'll get it!" Brian smiled looking at the dummies "you just have to keep practicing the spells you do know and then try it on the harder spells, like so" Brian said pointing towards the dummies "Accio!" the dummy hopped back up towards him "Depulso" he said giving the wand another wave causing it to fly back.

Zazuka heart fluttered abit at his smile but she had better control over the color that usually came up on her cheeks now. "Oh which reminds me, I can make anything into a toy now." She said taking out her quill and tossing it up in the air. "Accio, Depulso..." She kept repetting so it would go up and down at the tip of her wand. After a bit she let it land on her other hand and smiled. "Everte Statum!" She cryed again and actually managed to make the dummy move about a foot now.

Brian was shocked at the progress she had made already, he ran up to her and hugged her "see your already getting better" Brian said beaming, it was good to see her magic up again after her being sick soo long "Wingardium Leviosa" Brian said with a swish and flick motion, the quill now levitating.

Zazuka laughed and looked at the quill flowt for a bit then got an idea. The hug had sent sudders up her spine but she wasn't about make that oviose. She pointed her wand at the quill "Wingardium Leviosa" She said automaticely. She was wondering if it where possible to magicly 'steal' something that someone else had charmed into the air. It looked like it had worked.

Brian laughed as she stole the quill from him "well your strong enough to take the quill" Brian said smiling, it was good seeing her again like this it was comforting in a way "how's your flying coming along?" Brian asked

((you should go to the Skimming Stones Thread on the Lakefront, so that the three of us can hang out together!))

Zazuka smiled. "Well at least there is that even though it was just the levetation spell. I have often wondered if you can intruped someone's summening with a banshing or something like that." She said letting the quill down. "It's coming alonge fine though I don't do it that often any more. Andy is getting motion sick on a broom for some reson and I like to fly with her." She said rather quickly but still decypherable. Sometimes she spoke so fast no one could understand her but she tryed not to do it often.

"yeah Halloween was rough on her. plus it's getting colder" Brian said wondering if Zazuka knew about Andy's new condition.

Zazuka nodded. She wondered if he knew too but Zazuka was not about to tell him anything thing on her own. "I don't mind the cold. I like it better than I do too much heat. It's easy for me to burn and get heat stroke." She said trying to get the subject off Holloween night. Andy's new condition was not the only thing that happened.

"yeah I think I'm going to start flying again after the Christmas Hollidays" Brian laughed "anything planned?" he asked smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back