Practicing with the Green Streak

A

Anonymous

Faciln strolled onto the Pitch with his new broom, a Green Streak just purchased from the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop. He pulled a Snitch out of his pocket and set it loose. The Snitch fluttered in front of him for a moment then took off. He still had sight of it from afar, but was still not in the air.

He bounded up into the air going high up in the air as he felt comfortable doing. He looked down toward the pitch, everything seemed so small. Tilting forward slightly he set down toward the ground as fast as he could. As the ground came closer the harder he pushed the broom until he felt he was in the range he should stop and he pulled up on the broom, coming to a stop with his feet just inches off the ground.

'This broom is amazing' he thought to himself.

In a flash of gold out of the corner of his eye he saw the Snitch zip across the pitch. He turned his head to keep track of it and took off. He closed in on the Snitch quickly, much more quickly than on his Firebolt. He extended his hand and simply plucked the Snitch right out of the air, a huge grin on his face.

He landed after that, looking at the Snitch in his hand. 'I can't wait to try this out in a practice or game' he thought.

He released the Snitch again, looked around the pitch to see if anyone was around and set back off into the air.

Zoe decided to get some practise for herself, and walked to the quidditch pitch with her firebolt, and quidditch gear on. She sad Faciln practising a little bit, with one of the new brooms. Zoe mounted her broom, and flew towards him. "Hey whatcha doin?" She asked him.

"Chasing around my Snitch" Faciln replied, clearly keeping his senses keen for the object.

"More than welcomed to join if you wish" he stated, looking at her for a moment before going back to his search for the snitch.

"Sure!" Zoe said happily. "That's a nice broom you got there, I have one myself." She then flew around also looking for the snitch.

Murtagh walked onto the pitch where he saw a few people flying he mounted his brand new broom and flew up to them hoping they wouldn't mind. He said, "Hey what are you guys doing?"

Zoe saw the newcomer, and flew towards him. "Just flying around, want to join?" She asked him.

"Sure," said Murtagh with a smile he new Zoe but he didn't know the other boy and was wondering who he was.

Faciln caught sight of the Snitch, taking off after it immediately. He zipped and zoomed, bobbed and weaved, through the pitch to get to the snitch unaware if anyone was following him.

((keeping this one open, nothing like a good power struggle in the air to see who gets it first. ;) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back