Practicing in the early hours of dawn...

Ivy Black

Ivy quickly sprinted into the quidditch pitch, making sure that they didn't make much noise. As she reached the center of the pitch, Ivy motioned to Ivy D to hurry and mount. "UP!" she commanded in a whisper. Ivy soared into the night sky, almost touching the waning moon. "We are late today." Ivy whispered to Ivy D, "Usually, I come way earlier." Ivy flew to the hoops and did her routine of flips and dives. It sure felt good to fly again. "Want to let out the snitch?" Ivy asked excitedly.

Kasey didnt feel sleepy and she had previously heard the converstaion between the Ivy's and Ginny and she thought she would join them.She saw Ivy on the pitch but from the tower couldnt make out which Ivy she was.She thought it would be okay to risk it and she put on her caught and tied her hair into pony.Mounting her firebolt, she dived from the Ravenclaw tower, she felt the cold night air touch her skin, it felt like ice for seconds than she recognized that it was Ivy Black on the pitch."Hey Ivy, next time you plan a night Qudditch practice, do invite me"she said with a smile.

Ivy had returned from getting the snitch and had released it into the late night. Happy to be back in shape, Ivy bounded after it, doing her dives and flips in her usual drill. As she did her 360' spin and caught the snitch in a mid flip, Ivy saw a fmailiar form flying at her from the Ravenclaw tower. "Hey Kasey,' Ivy called out,"Sorry, thought you were sleeping like everyother normal person" Ivy joked. She then sighed, snitch still captured in hand, " Have trouble sleepiong just like me?" Ivy asked with a smiled. "Well, welcome to my regualr night outings, "Ivy said dramatically " want to practice?"

((sorry a bit high!!!!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back