Calum Lloyd

duelist | coping

OOC First Name
Kaye
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The school dueling tournament was getting close and Calum felt surprisingly nervous. He hadn't versed anyone in a dueling tournament at Hogwarts yet and had no idea what he was up against. He supposed it wasn't going to be too hard but Calum still wanted to practice first before starting the real competition. With hope that he would be able to do that, Calum entered the dueling chamber and looked around for anyone that might be up for a duel. The place was quite empty compared to what he was used to but people were still there, so without speaking to anyone in particular, Calum yelled out to whoever would hear, "Anyone up for a practice duel?" in hopes that someone would be willing to go against him.

While getting ready for the upcoming tournament, Havoc Zhefarovich had a lot on his mind, though even now he was feeling victorious. He managed to chase the one that got his twin expelled completely out of school. It was definitely a victory for him. Shame Havoc didn't need the females he had acquired for much longer. Though Aethlinde's sheer devotion to him was something he could get used to. Not that he could give any feelings she had for him back to her. Oh well. He heard someone shout if anyone wanted to practice. Havoc sighed, knowing that he would be too busy watching the duelists than dueling himself, figured why not get some practice in. He walked over to the slightly older Slytherin, but standing at well over six feet tall, likely towering over him. "Since I'm not participating in my own tournament, perhaps I could help you practice." A false, convincing smile spread over his lips. He gestured to the arena. "If you don't mind, that is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back