Practice duel

Hamza Khalid

OOC First Name
Hamza [Main]
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" with an Essence of Griffin Feather core
Since Hamza and Maria had been hanging out for a while and are both in a relationship, for both to continue and to defend each other, they must prove that they are strong to each other and to practice practice and practice and that is exactly what Hamza was thinking. Hamza had talked to Maria yesterday about meeting him in the Dueling Chamber so that they can both practice their skills. Hamza was prepared with his wand in his side and was waiting by the door for Maria. "I hope Maria makes it." Hamza said with concern.

Maria walked to where she was supposed to meet Hamza. She was wearing black yoga pants, and a purple t-shirt, with her hair tied in a ponytail. She knew they would be duelling and regardless of her liking Hamza, she was very competitive. Maria saw Hamza and walked in his direction. "Hey" She said and gave him a light kiss.

(( OOC: I hope you read the rules of dueling and Points information? ))

Hamza was looking around the dueling room to see how big it was. All of a sudden, he heard the door open and saw Maria coming in. "Hey babe." said Hamza giving Maria a small kiss. "Alright, let's get practicing. I'll go on the other side, you stand on this side." said Hamza walking towards the other side of the dueling platform. "Whenever your ready Maria. You can start off the practice by a spell." Hamza was now waiting for Maria to make the first move.

Maria walked to the other side of the platform. She pulled out her wand, took a deep breath, looked at Hamza and yelled ' Stupefy'.

Hamza took out his wand and as he heard stupify spell, he instantly intercepted the spell with his wand, neutralizing the spell having no affect on him. "There's more than one way to clear a spell's affect babe but remember, not all spells can be neutralized, only some." said Hamza with a mild laugh. "Babe, you've got to do better ok?" said Hamza with a serious face. Now it was Hamza's turn to put a spell out. Hamza instantly jumped up and said, "Wingardium Leviosa!" Hamza lifted up Maria into air and tried to slam her against the floor.

Maria was getting started to get annoyed, even though this duel was against Hamza, she still wanted to win. Instead of replying she nodded. She felt herself being lifted in the air so to get herself back down she yelled 'Finite!'. The effect of the spell wore off and she landed on the platform. Right away she yelled ' Locomotor Mortis.'

Hamza tried 'Wingardium Leviosa' to try to put some affect on Maria, but she instantly ended the affect of his spell. She then casted a spell 'Locomotor Mortis', which tied Hamza's legs together and he fell on the ground. "Good thinking of your Maria to use that spell, but it's not good enough." said Hamza. Hamza instantly said 'Finite' to end the spells affect and said, "Petrificus Totalus!".

Maria was happy to finally start getting somewhere with this duel. Maria heard Hamza yell another spell, she didn't recognize so the first thing that came to mind was the shield spell. She acted quickly and yelled 'Protega'.

"There's a few spells that I know which you may not know yet babe" said Hamza with small laugh. Hamza couldn't believe that Maria thought of the spell Protega to defend herself, but little did she know that Protega only protected her from one of the same types of spells, not a different spell. Hamza instantly stepped forward and said, "Stupefy!.

Maria frowned a little and yelled ' Protega' once more. She was defended from the spell and then quickly fired back and yelled 'Trip Jinx' at Hamza. Maria could not believe how competitive she was getting but all in all it was a great challenge.

Hamza was getting rather a bit annoyed at Maria using the Protega spell all the time. He thought, Come on, defending isn't all that fun, gotta show true courage and that's exactly what I'm going to do! Hamza instantly jumped in the air using the spell 'Wingardium Leviosa' to dodge the Trip Jinx.

Maria was quite impressed by Hamza s last move . ' wow good one.' She said to him. No matter how competitive a person is, it's always good to show sportsmanship. Maria pointe her wand at Hamza and yelled ' Locomotor Mortis'. Once his legs were locked she proceeded on saying 'Expelleriamus', hoping to disarm him.

((OOC: It's against the rules to use more than 1 spell PER post. :) Your about to lose lol ))

"Thanks", said Hamza with a smile. When Maria used the spell 'Locomotor Mortis', Hamza's legs were now knotted and he fell to the floor. In an instant, Hamza turned his head up to see Maria just standing there, he said, "Expelliarmus" to disarm her.

Maria's wand shot out of her hand. She turned to see Hamza still lying on the platform with his legs tied together. She began to walk up to him saying ' Well that was a good move, well played.' with that she gave a little clap for him.

Hamza then saw Maria's wand taken out of her hands and dropped on the floor. He then saw her looking at him and started to clap for him a little bit. He then said, "Finite!" to end the spell's affect. "Well, that was rather a good practice match, don't you think?" said Hamza smiling at Maria. He then went up to her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Maria smiled at him. As Hamza kissed her, she put her arms around his neck. After she pulled away she looked at him and said 'This was alot of fun, we should do it again.'

"Yea, we should do it again sometime, it was fun, but a little painful falling on the floor again and again." Hamza said with a laugh. Hamza then said, "Wingardium Leviosa" towards Maria's wand and gave it to Maria. "Here you go babe, your wand." hamza said with a smile.

Maria took her wand and put it in her back pocket. ' Did get hurt bad from falling on the ground a couple of times?' Maria asked with concern. Shedidnt get hurt at all but she did send Hamza to the floor.

((OOC: Where do we go next? ))

"No, I'm fine. Falling on floor wasn't that bad." Hamza said with a smile. Did you get hurt babe?" Hamza said showing concern.

(( ooc: umm to the lake? I don't know I'm just throwing out ideas lol))

Maria smiled at Hamza and said ' Im completely fine, unlike me you weren't that tough on me.'

((OOC: Sure. Can you please setup the thread? Thanks ))

"Well, I can't really see you hurt, so I did take it a little easier on you, but I still came out on top, but next time, I want you to come out on top." said Hamza with a smile. "Well, let's get going babe." said Hamza.

Professor Rowann walked along the dungeon corridor on her way to the dueling chamber when she heard a noise from within. Or more precisely she heard voices from within. She opened the door on to two first years and looked at the curiously.

"Now I hope neither of you were dueling or attempting too without adult supervision" she told them squarely with hands on her hips, "there are strict rules for the dueling chamber and they are there for your safety. Now if you wish to have a duel I am here, otherwise shoot along off the pair of you."

She stepped aside from the door to see what the pair of the would do or say, wondering why there were always first years who thought the rules didn't apply to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back