Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Robert was lying on the grass, glad to be out in the last of the sun before the winter started properly. He smiled, and looked at the sky, perfectly clear. He closed his eyes and listened to other students screaming and playing in the distance.

Larissa was walking towards the grassy lawn.
She intended to make the most of the sun before the harsh winter settled in.
She was confused; She had been asked to the Yule Ball by someone which made her happy, she didn't want to go with them which made her unhappy, she had just got used to the idea when they said they would be unable to go because of 'family troubles'.
Larissa sighed deeply.
Now she was going to end up in a corner at the Yule Ball crying.
Her embaressment would be too much, she might as well leave now..
But then Larissa saw Robert laying on the grass; His dazzling good looks forced her not to turn away.
She walked towards him and sat down next to him, her eyes suddenly sparkling and her hair full of life.
"Hello." She smiled.

Robert heard someone approaching him and say hello. Recognising the voice he smiled, "Hey Lissy" he said. He opened his eyes, and propped himself up on his elbows. "Wassup?" he asked, adding spark and drama to his question.

((Sorry if I take ages, my internet is slower than a sloth))

"The sky?" Larissa said as she too leant on her elbow.
She smiled at Robert. "Anything interesting been happening?"

Robert glanced at her for a second before saying "Meh meh," and continued. "This and that, went wandering with someone, went pranking with someone, the usual, skip lessons.." he said, rambling on about it. "And you?" he asked.

"Oh.. I.. I haven't done much." She said. She was surprised to hear that Robert had been bunking classes.
Larissa stroked down her hair, it was incredibly silvery blonde.

"I love your hair" he commented randomly, now seeminly very interested in the wall next to him. He turned back to her, and gave her a small smile. "What are you doing about the yule ball?" he asked. He was very well known for his fowardness.

"I.. thanks.. What? Do you mean what am I wearing or who am I going with?" Larissa gave Robert an inquisative look.

"Both ether. What are your plans?" he asked. He himself had none and wondered what she was going to do. "When is it anyway?"

"I'm.. I'm wearing a green dress.." She blushed, "And.. er.. I'm not going with anyone.. not anymore." She blushed darker. "It's in December.." She smiled.

He imagined her in a green dress, "You'll look extra pretty" he said, looking at her. When she said she wasn't going with anyone anymore, he asked "Why not?" he put the back of his hand on her hot cheek. "What's there to be embarrassed about?" he said, still not getting it.

(i no hes dumb :p)

((Typical man.))

"Thanks," Larissa smiled.
"I was going with this guy but he's going home early for christmas." She sighed.
"Robert.." She held his hand. "Are you going with somebody or are you going to ask me?" She knew how forward this was but she also knew that people most boys would find this much easier than her hinting them for months.

Robert wasn't expecting that, he looked down for a moment, before answering. "Will you go to the ball with me?" he asked. He understood, and realized she had been hinting at it for months

Larissa smiled, "Of course." She said happily. It had taken him long enough, she laughed to herself.

He smiled, relieved. "Great" he added, when she laughed, he grinned, even though he didn't understand what she was laughing about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back