possible broken nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
"well, I got to go" Brian said "Andromeda doesn't need me if she's gonna be better in a second, tell I said I'll see her later please" Brian said turning and leaving without another word. He was very glad to be out of the man's presence since he really didn't like him, nor wanted to be around him.

Patrick watched the boy leave astounded, was it something he said? He lifted his wand and called for his parchment and quill and began a file on the boy as he waited for Ace to come out of the bathroom.

Andy walked out with a big smile on her face holding her nose.
"Look it's a miracle", she laughed then noticing Brian wasn't about looked at her uncle with a raised eyebrow, "Where did he go?"
She sat on the stool beside him and looked at him.

Patrick looked up at her smiling,"He had to leave study or something. See you had nothing to worry about it looks as bad as it ever did".
He laughed as he picked up her chart.
"Take it easy now will you, that's twice I've had you in here. Now go on, I'm sure you want to be tagging along after your friend".

Andy smiled and gave him a hug then affectionately kissed his cheek before running to the door.
"Love you Uncle P" she smiled before opening the doors and running up to the Gryffindor House, Brian would have to wait. She had studying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back