Pool House'

Sirius LeMour

OOC First Name
Madz
Sirius LeMour was on a high streak winning game at a nearby pool house pub. He had his betting set high, with the way he were going there's no backing down the young hustler. Plus it was fun taking money from those who were filthy rich. He also got a good high of satisfaction of seeing their shameful face. "Alright boys! Rack em up, need some more loot to buy me a few more guitar strings" he teased, the young man making this game sound easy. Easy for him, not for anyone else in the secluded area. "Next bet, I want a large bottle of the old pearl juice. Need something to go home with" he announced while a few men roared in laughter, the rest of them cussed silently to themselves. Sirius waited for his next opponent, he set the balls up. Started to toy with the eraser around the pool stick, happily grinning that none accepted this bet yet.

"Well Suga! I think you picked the wrong pool hall to visit tonight, you see I am not a losing man and if you arent careful you more than like able to walk out here losing more than you wallet." Eric said as he walked through the crowd room to the man that he had met on that fateful day handing out flyers. Eric just so happen to look the man up and when Eric arrived at the mans place his neighbor told Eric where he was likely at which brought Eric to this very little pool hall. The men around him began to laugh even louder when they heard Eric double meaning attack on the man. Eric found the man sexy in the reckless kinda away and so he was sick of being lonely so he decided to look the man up like he had told him to do but tonight Eric had that evil gleam in his eye, the one that held his little secret.

"Well look who it is! The man who stood me up for a little one on one"Sirius shouted back. He of course had been crush, seeing that guy hadn't take no interest of him whatsoever. Now he comes out of nowhere, asking for a little game. "Tell you what let's make it a special game" he winked. The guys here knew Sirius rolled in any way. One day he came with a friend, guy name Rufus, told everyone Sirius was his. The next day he came with a little prep girl from the valleys. You just never know what you got from this guy, he random just like that. "Is it Eric? We got a deal or not?" he chuckle, his eyes wandering up and down just the same way. "Anything goes for the winner"

"Deal!" eric said as he grabbed a poolstick off the wall and chalked it as he winked back at the young man. Eric was dressed in all white with his long dark hair combed back he had a pair of white gloves on as well but that was because he had come from a fancy ball that his mother dragged him to in order to find a suitable young man to settle down with but Eric decided that he was not ready for all that yet and he need to feel the freedom of youth again. So that was what brought him to the little hole in the wall and it was the boy that he was going to be taking home at the end of the night. "Well suga, are you going to stand there playing with your pole or are we going to play pool, ladies first!" eric said as he winked at the boy again which brought another round of laughter from the rowdy men of the bar.

Sirius laughed. "Settle down little boy, or you'll be calling mommy pretty soon to pick up what's left of you" again the crowded room rumble with laughter. Sirius tip his hat at Eric, than went for the break. Edging towards the middle of the pool outline, he used the sticks to break the ball. The white directed a force break into the setting of colorful balls. He sent two flying towards the right side of the table, that's where two solid went in directly. "Beat that baby cakes, always love making a little boy all hurt" Sirius laughed a little more heartily, staring at the boy from across the table. He wanted to ask him something, though he kept his little comments to himself. It will be a hell of a ride for him, if he could beat him in this game of pool.

Eric smiled as the balls went into the pocket with a resounding thud, Eric knew that at the end of the day he would still bag his prize one way or another but still wanted it on his terms. Sirius had set him up pretty nice and since Eric played pool with his dad almost everynight growing up it was not hard for him to win but he had to see what the man was made of and if he was worth Erics attention. "Mommy and daddy are tucked away in bed and I am allowed to play as long as I play nicely,as for little boy I am far from little and more man than you can handle Suga!" eric said in a mocking laugh as he walked around the table as he waited for his turn.

Sirius looked over at the man, we'll see he thought to himself.We'll see if your little or not, see that's not the case here. He snicker to his thoughts and kept playing up his turn, only getting one ball in this time. He missed his turn, he directed his eyes back at Eric. "Let's see what you got Eric, your turn lucky fella" he used his old weird little accent with Eric. Sirius from the U.K, but after several years living here already, his accent sort of change away from British slurs. It will still come out of him from time to time, just never to long till it fell simple again. He wonder if he should get back to the U.K soon, maybe stay there and still work here."A round of cold beer for everyone! Just so we can celebrate my early victory" the crowd applaude, the rounds came just as he order. "Here's one for you Eric, like the taste of my victory?" he wink at the gentleman.

Eric rolled his eyes as he watched the young man ordered a round of beers for the bar, the man must to have a little money if he was able to spend money like he was, of course Eric was swimming in money but that was because his family had it to throw around. Eric smiled as he stepped up to the table and eyed his targets, in now time at all he had sank five of his balls which put him in a two ball lead all he had was two more to go and to call the 8 ball correctly to win. "I would not get to cocky if I were you, just because I look upper class does not mean I play like I am!" Eric said as he took his beer and took a long drag from it before smiling at Sirius, " Another round on the house on me, because I can afforad it!" Eric said as the room cheered on, more people had crowded around the table to watch the game or at the least earn a free beer.

Damn, Sirius thought as he watched from the sidelines. He got Sirius beat, almost done with the game. "Well excuse me for not being rich" he said pulling out a wad of cash when he said this, "Here for my beer" he pushed the five to Eric, but took his stick to continue the game. "If you say, you know you had to go now, you win automatically" he whisper close to Eric's ear for no one to hear. He didn't want to lose to Eric, he wouldn't be able to hustle more if he lost to Eric. Sirius pointed his next target, two went inside their slots, which meant three more. "Say you have to go..." he stood now away from, his next shoot a missed. He looked over at Eric, say you have to go, he eyes the door went he mouthed the rest.

Eric handed the five to the bartender as a good start to an other wise amazing tip but he did not need nor did he want Sirius money what he want was far more important. Eric heard the man plea with him as he was afraid that Eric would ruin his sweet spot, Eric knew a huslter when he saw one and knew that he should be taught a lesson in how to be careful who he tried to play. Eirc walked up to the table an in one shot sank his last two ball earning him around of appluas all that was left was the eight ball which was set up perfectly. Eric lined the shot and hit the white ball just right and as it travel down the table in passed the black ball by a hair and went straight into the corner pocket. Eric scratched on the eight ball which meant he lost, but an experienced pool player would know that he scratched on purpose.

Eric heard the resounding cheers and a few boos as Sirius was named the winner, eric walked over to the bartender and paid for all the drinks under both tabs as the crowd surrounded the winner congradulating him on a good game. Eric smirked as he pulled on his long white trenchcoat and quietly snuck out of the building and began walking to his car.

He watched by the corner of the pool table. What he witness, sort of made him frown but Sirius masked it well not to show he been disappointed in Eric action. He could tell he's a good pool player when he saw one. And that he was extremely giving just like Sirius. Sirius departed from the crowds seeing the guy leave out the back door. He made a run for Eric, he stop in before he put the keys into the front driver seat. "Very disappointed in you naughty boy. You gave in to easily to my charms" he said with a sweet coy smile. "However I am a man of my word..." he pulled in Eric, without any hesitation. He kissed him fully on his lips, leaning to grab hold of the back collar shirt he was wearing. An explosion of desire let out, as the scene got a little to heavy and crowded for the both of them to resist the temptation in front of them. "I'm all yours sailor!" he broke the kiss, just to kiss more again, his hands going up to to the back of the studs fine head, where he brought him deeper into a heat of passion.

Eric heard the door of the pool hall open and slam and the slapping of shoes against the pavement and yet he did not turn around because he figured it was Sirius. Eric had thrown the game out as a favor to the guy but also he sent a message as well and that was he could have won if he wanted to and seemed that Sirius got the message as he stood in front of Eric scolding him in his charming little way. Before Eric could come back and say anything the man stepped in and kissed him, not that Eric could complain it was just he a little surprised by it. After a moment of savoring the kiss Eric place a strong hand on the guy chest and pushed the vixen back a few steps before things got ou

"As much as I would enjoy your company and to play out whatever twisted little fantasy in that cute little head of yours, I must decline for the time being. You see I am not looking for some roll in the hay one night stand. What I need is someone I can trust to be waiting for me at the end of the day." Eric said as he realized that even though wild was funny and made him feel alive it was security that he needed the most. Eric smiled slightly as he reached for his keys and got in the car, he rolled down the window so that Sirius could say what he had to but was unable to kiss him again.

OOCOut of Character:
wasn't especting that were you twin

Sirius stepped back in pure shocked by Eric reaction. Isn't that why he had tossed the game? To get with him anyways, and you know to whatever he wanted. "Your breaking my heart prince, I thought you wanted fun and excitement for tonight?" he questiupb Eric, who was now inside his car, ready to drive away from him. "Isn't that why you came here? Looking for me?" he asked more puzzle, leaning into the car windows. "Now your rejecting me? And asking for more than I can dish out? Man your a killer" he said this serious, half serious and half smile down. He kinda understood what he meant by that, what he wanted. "How bout we just chat and get to know each other better some other time? I know fancy guy like you have a heart?" he suggested, meaning every word of it.

OOCOut of Character:
No but I loved it :D I like the unexpected rps, to plan gets boring. So yeah I felt rejected xD

"You know I like you a lot but I just don't want to jus be another one stand in your belt, if you want me then you will have to work for it, so are you willing to work for if Sirius? I came here tonight to see if you could be somethin more!" Eric said as he reveed his engine a little as he drew his wand and summoned a small piece of parchment with all his information on it that he would give the guy if he wanted to try and work for Erics attention.

"Fair enough to be honest. I can respect that from you Eric. If you want to give me your information, how bout we hang out tomorrow? You know somewhere open? Just hang out!" Sirius back away a little. Eric was about to take off, "Just give me your information and I'll pick you up. Maybe we can see what happens?" he didn't guarantee it would be the start of something fresh. Cause Sirius wouldn't promise something he couldn't be exactly sure for himself. "Its a chance, though my words can falter sometimes" he look down at Eric some more, its up to him to decide what he wants.

Eric smiled at the man and a part of him want Sirius to simply get in the car and go somewhere private and dark where they could get to know one another in the most intimate way they could and yet another part of Eric knew that they would never be more than a good time together. Eric felt his heartache a little as he made his decision, Eric handed his information out the window,"That is my house address it is connected to the floo network for the time being if you travel by any othe magical means aim for the woods out back. There is also my cell number so that you can call me if you need to get ahold of me. We can see what happens then and trust me expect from you what you can give me and nothing more so no promises just the stone cold truth." With that Eric rolled up his windows and peeled out of the alleyway in his beautiful sports car and vanished into the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back