Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (René)
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Gwen was a bit tired now, but she was still pretty happy. Her outfit still looked cute, and Gwen readjusted her flower crown as she entered the Student Lounge. Her final target was a boy that was also on a Quidditch team, which is why Gwen knew him. She smiled when she saw Jordan and headed over to him. "Jordan Harris, right?" She asked with a sweet smile.

@Jordan Harris

Jordie was still dying, still agonizing over the pink rose and its wonderful, painfully anonymous note. He was sitting in the student lounge, twirling the rose between his fingers and staring at its pastel petals. He was drawn from his thoughts as he heard his name, and smiled at the young girl. "Jordie. What's up?" He asked, slipping the pink rose into his hair with the half dozen yellow and red ones already there.

Gwen smiled at the boy. "Right, Jordie." She said, glancing at the pink rose he was holding. "I have another rose for you, though it's not as pretty as that one." She said, holding out the yellow rose. "Here."

Jordie!
Love being friends with you happy valentines day!
love,
Human Salem

Jordie let out a small chuckle. "As long as this one is signed, its better," He countered. He took the rose, smiling warmly at the note that came with it. "I don't think I sent Salem a rose, I better go give one to her. Thanks!" He stood, smiling at the young girl.

Gwen tilted her head curiously. "You got a secret admirer? That's cute." She said, smiling. Honestly, she was a little jealous. There was little more romantic than that. "No problem, Happy Valentine's Day!" She said brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back