E to the A
Sexual Orientation
Boring Lass
Wand
People Repellling
Hello, hello. :woot:

So... yeah. Presenting my main Character:

Xiochtle Lief Morta
She's a Ravenclaw, obviously. She's shy but not painfully so. Can be very intimidating and cold sometimes, when your'e in luck I guess. She has no friends officially though there are on-going RP's about that. She is also very calculating and observant which makes her look like a predator closing in for it's kill. But wait, don't be fooled folks, this girl has a crazy side, very. She is clumsy and likes to make a mess. Xio is can also bring trouble to someone, heard about Pranks (secretly)? She likes adventures and is a big Glutton which will make us go to THE plot I'm talkin about.

The Kitchens
So I'm Planning to make a topic about stealing food in the Kitchen. Since she likes food very much which is ironic because she's skinny, Xio decided to lurk in the kitchen looking for some timing to fill her stash with delicious food. But before reaching her goal, a couple of hardships maybe? :cool:

And here comes my appeal: Calling all students who are interested in coming with Xio, to make some trouble. I don't really care about Houses or years. Anyone is welcome. Maybe Xio can finally meet some new friends, or maybe some enemies? I'm very much open.

Can't wait to Rp with everyone!
:D xD ;) :woot:

I'm in. My GryffIindor first year, Hemi, is known to make a bit of trouble here and there. I'm sure we can figure something out :)

Okay, okay. I'll just remind you if I gotten the topic ready. Oh and by the way, Xio hates Gryffindor guts. ;)

I have a first year Ravenclaw who could be her friend. Tholomyès, he's cynical, and new to this magic thing. He's honest, but almost just bluntly honest. He is a pretty good friend when you get down to it. He might be persuaded to take part in the kitchen thing but likely not. I think they could make good friends.

Let me know what you think.

Oh that's cool. If maybe he wants to participate I'll just inform him. sounds good?

Xiochtle Lief Morta said:
Okay, okay. I'll just remind you if I gotten the topic ready. Oh and by the way, Xio hates Gryffindor guts. ;)
Why? Gryffindor is the best, most awesome house in the whole of Hogwarts and anyone in that house is super cool. Why would hate their guts?! :cool: :D xD

I have two Characters which could work, I don't have a first year but I have a third year Ravenclaw, Carolina Summesr & I also have a Hogwarts House elf named Thorn, she works at the rosebush but has been known to help out in the kitchens

Hemi Te Rua said:
Xiochtle Lief Morta said:
Why? Gryffindor is the best, most awesome house in the whole of Hogwarts and anyone in that house is super cool. Why would hate their guts?! :cool: :D xD
Pshh, That's why, they're so full of themselves. Well maybe you can prove it wrong then. ;)
Professor Kida Frost said:
I have two Characters which could work, I don't have a first year but I have a third year Ravenclaw, Carolina Summesr & I also have a Hogwarts House elf named Thorn, she works at the rosebush but has been known to help out in the kitchens
That would be fantastic. Xio could use someone who's older than her and of course an addition of a House Elf would make thw thread more interesting. I'll just inform you if the threads ready, Thank you! :D

Alright, so I need an RP with Isabelle Marie, she's also a first year Ravenclaw and I think stealing food from the kitchens would be worth making a friend or two for Izzy :p I've also got a first year Slytherin, Daniel Rosemary; he's quite mischievous and would do anything to be the centre of attention/have a lot of friends. Yeah. So you can read his personality/bio if you want here and let me know what you think! ^_^ I'm still figuring out Isabelle's personality, but basically she likes being adventurous/'out there' and she shares Xio's love for food :r

Ohhh, That's interesting. A Slytherin and a fellow Ravenclaw would be good. I'll look forward to it. :D

Raiding the kitchens? I'm in. I think this is just the sort of mischief James would love.

Well then I should get busy. :D
So yey!!! :D . The plots done. And if you want to RP now, here it is.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back