plotting some love xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilie Silverfox

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather

Okay, so I have been thinking, and thinking about Emi's love life. or lack of... anyways

An idea I have come up with is....

*Slytherin guy. Don't you think that it would be cool if a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin fell in love? Didn't follow the 'rules' I mean, not many Slytherins would want to go out with a Hufflepuff right? At first it could be a love/hate relationship and they try to hide there feelings, and then start to feel them? Then seeing how it went, they will like be a pretty serious relationship

I think its a cool plot anyways...

So I need a Slytherin guy whose interested ? Can be a rebel, mean guy, nice guy... Although rebel or mean guys would totally add to the plot (especially as she is a troublemaker).

PM me or Post here, I prefer Pm though (and in Pm if you need to know about Emi, ask) ^_^ Thanks

Please Note: Slytherins do want to go out with Hufflepuff, its just not that that common. I'm not saying they never do.
Thanks ^_^

What about Sukie?
Teheeheee :p

Overall, Sukie's a nice boy. He gets along with most Slytherins and kids from the other houses. He has a few best girl friends (honestly one from each house)
He's pretty mischievous at times, and can be quite stubborn. But he's also pretty friendly and sweet and can charm witched easily :D

Heyy :)

Sorry, someone has already PMed me, and we have began to start planning ;)

Thank you for the offer though ^_^

p.s. Sukie and Emi can be friends though, maybe we can start a RP in the new year?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back