Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual (Geo)
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Ok strap in because I haven't done one of these for a while so its basically gonna include everyone I have active.

Nox Walden-Cade - Hufflepuff
The younger twin who follows his brothers lead a lot when it comes to their pranking antics. They were separated by sorting so I'm looking to develop him a little outside of his relationship with his brother. He's quite sweet, seems unhappy about his father being around the school and likes to cause a little trouble and pull pranks, but tries to keep them light hearted as he doesn't want to risk hurting people. He's set for a final, but I'm looking friends, close and acquaintances, maybe study buddies, some potential love interests.

William Potter-Cade - Gryffindor
Another twin, this time the younger of the pair with both of them in Gryffindor. Will is a good looking boy and he knows it, has a very high opinion of himself, he's light hearted and likes to have fun, a die hard Quidditch fan and hopes to play one day. I'm just looking for friends, acquaintances, not against rivals or enemies for him too.

Esme Styx-Cade - Gryffindor
You might be noticing a pattern, another twin with a Cade in their name. Esme is the secret daughter of our favourite defence against the dark arts professor, she's come to Hogwarts, learned who her father is and got sorted into his house, its been quite the ride for her. Esme is very different from her sister and from most in her maternal family, she is kind, quiet, eager to make friends and holds a deep desire to explore new places and see new things. Looking for friends, enemies, love interests, whatever you've got.

Forrest Kaster - Ravenclaw
Breaking the mould somewhat from above, Forrest much like his name might suggest is a nature lover, he prefers to spend his time outside and has an affinity for Herbology. I'm still figuring out a lot of his personality as he's pretty new but I'm looking for pretty much everything for him.

Alana Cosgrove - Slytherin
Alana is the son of Matthew Cosgrove and Amy Rosemary, a beater on the Slytherin Quidditch team, she's ambitious and a restless spirit, she doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. I know who she's ending up with but everything between now and then is up for grabs.

Minerva Vetrova - Gryffindor
Probably the character here with the least figured out for her personality wise so I'd love to do more with her. All I really have worked out is that she really doesn't like being at school and she loves Quidditch but doesn't play. Otherwise, she needs everything.

Veronica Walden-Cade - Gryffindor
Another Cade twin! Veronica likes to make fun of her people, prefers to be exploring rather than in lessons and tends to copy her notes from her sister. She loves a witty back and forth and easily comes to dislike people (she currently can't stand a certain Gryffindor keeper). End game is sorted but in the meantime she needs everything, friends, rivals, enemies and love interests.

Millie Walden-Cade - Ravenclaw
Millie is the quiet one in the family, she prefers to be in the library between classes and isn't the most social of people, so may not be the easiest person to befriend, but I'd like her to try. She pretty much needs everything except a final.

Bailey Walden-Cade - Hufflepuff
I swear Bailey is the last Cade. She's James and Maddie's eldest, she's the protective older sibling, alternate seeker on the Quidditch team (hopefully still will be) and a member of Heta Omega. She doesn't have that many friends and I'd really like to change that, she's very excitable and energetic so I can see her making friends easily. I'd also be open to some short term romances too if you have anything.

Rory Styx - Ravenclaw
Rory is my one and only seventh year, he's a chaser on the Ravenclaw team and will be going pro once he graduates from school, he's also a member of the brotherhood. He's a protective older brother for his first year sister so if anyone so much as looks at her sideways he'll be on you, otherwise he's pretty calm and relaxed so would make friends easily, he loves to read history but prefers learning practically. It would be fun if any fellow seventh years wanted to form a study group for the upcoming N.E.W.Ts.

A little less descriptive on the below but I have some adults and other students I'd like to be a little more active with.

Schuyler Halliwell - Seventh Year Wampus (Ilvermorny)
Summer Halliwell - Fifth Year Pukwudgie (Ilvermorny)
Lucian Applewhite-Cade - Fifth Year Durmstrang
Isidore James (18) - Flourish and Blotts Sales assistant

She loves a witty back and forth and easily comes to dislike people (she currently can't stand a certain Gryffindor keeper).

Well there's an invite if I ever saw one! I'd love to do something with Veronica and Teddy. They actually sound like quite similar people who could clash quite spectacularly.

Ok strap in because I haven't done one of these for a while so its basically gonna include everyone I have active.

Nox Walden-Cade - Hufflepuff
The younger twin who follows his brothers lead a lot when it comes to their pranking antics. They were separated by sorting so I'm looking to develop him a little outside of his relationship with his brother. He's quite sweet, seems unhappy about his father being around the school and likes to cause a little trouble and pull pranks, but tries to keep them light hearted as he doesn't want to risk hurting people. He's set for a final, but I'm looking friends, close and acquaintances, maybe study buddies, some potential love interests.

William Potter-Cade - Gryffindor
Another twin, this time the younger of the pair with both of them in Gryffindor. Will is a good looking boy and he knows it, has a very high opinion of himself, he's light hearted and likes to have fun, a die hard Quidditch fan and hopes to play one day. I'm just looking for friends, acquaintances, not against rivals or enemies for him too.

Esme Styx-Cade - Gryffindor
You might be noticing a pattern, another twin with a Cade in their name. Esme is the secret daughter of our favourite defence against the dark arts professor, she's come to Hogwarts, learned who her father is and got sorted into his house, its been quite the ride for her. Esme is very different from her sister and from most in her maternal family, she is kind, quiet, eager to make friends and holds a deep desire to explore new places and see new things. Looking for friends, enemies, love interests, whatever you've got.

Forrest Kaster - Ravenclaw
Breaking the mould somewhat from above, Forrest much like his name might suggest is a nature lover, he prefers to spend his time outside and has an affinity for Herbology. I'm still figuring out a lot of his personality as he's pretty new but I'm looking for pretty much everything for him.

Alana Cosgrove - Slytherin
Alana is the son of Matthew Cosgrove and Amy Rosemary, a beater on the Slytherin Quidditch team, she's ambitious and a restless spirit, she doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. I know who she's ending up with but everything between now and then is up for grabs.

Minerva Vetrova - Gryffindor
Probably the character here with the least figured out for her personality wise so I'd love to do more with her. All I really have worked out is that she really doesn't like being at school and she loves Quidditch but doesn't play. Otherwise, she needs everything.

Veronica Walden-Cade - Gryffindor
Another Cade twin! Veronica likes to make fun of her people, prefers to be exploring rather than in lessons and tends to copy her notes from her sister. She loves a witty back and forth and easily comes to dislike people (she currently can't stand a certain Gryffindor keeper). End game is sorted but in the meantime she needs everything, friends, rivals, enemies and love interests.

Millie Walden-Cade - Ravenclaw
Millie is the quiet one in the family, she prefers to be in the library between classes and isn't the most social of people, so may not be the easiest person to befriend, but I'd like her to try. She pretty much needs everything except a final.

Bailey Walden-Cade - Hufflepuff
I swear Bailey is the last Cade. She's James and Maddie's eldest, she's the protective older sibling, alternate seeker on the Quidditch team (hopefully still will be) and a member of Heta Omega. She doesn't have that many friends and I'd really like to change that, she's very excitable and energetic so I can see her making friends easily. I'd also be open to some short term romances too if you have anything.

Rory Styx - Ravenclaw
Rory is my one and only seventh year, he's a chaser on the Ravenclaw team and will be going pro once he graduates from school, he's also a member of the brotherhood. He's a protective older brother for his first year sister so if anyone so much as looks at her sideways he'll be on you, otherwise he's pretty calm and relaxed so would make friends easily, he loves to read history but prefers learning practically. It would be fun if any fellow seventh years wanted to form a study group for the upcoming N.E.W.Ts.

A little less descriptive on the below but I have some adults and other students I'd like to be a little more active with.

Schuyler Halliwell - Seventh Year Wampus (Ilvermorny)
Summer Halliwell - Fifth Year Pukwudgie (Ilvermorny)
Lucian Applewhite-Cade - Fifth Year Durmstrang
Isidore James (18) - Flourish and Blotts Sales assistant
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back