Oliver Boone

california kid · indecisive
OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hi everyone, I'm incredibly late to the party but please plot with my students. If you're not into posting in plot devs feel free to DM me or ask me for my discord and I'd be happy to share it.

Georgina Wallace
tumblr_p01r2c3rqN1w6f1yao9_400.png
First Year Gryffindor. She is my mostly sweet baby. She lives a very luxurious lifestyle for an eleven year old. She grew up primarily in Canberra although she did tag along with a lot of her father's business trips before school. She is somewhat self-centred in the sense that she's sheltered and been given everything on a silver platter so thinking of other people doesn't really occur to her half the time.
Want: Friends, dislikes, maybe some cousins if people need any? Future relationships would be fine but I don't like to commit to too much without having a gauge of how characters react to one another.
Oliver Boone
838d3eea9b7c17fe2113f175e6e908afc005be32.jpg
First Year Hufflepuff. Oliver is a baby giraffe dude bro in the making. He is from Sacramento, California but his dad is a Kiwi so they moved here when he showed magical capabilities. Oli is friendly and could be potentially outgoing if he could make a decision but that's not his strong suit. He likes being magical but he feels a bit like he's at a disadvantage and he doesn't like that feeling. He wants to play soccer and hang out with friends and maybe do some cool magic - things really aren't that deep for him.

Want: Friends, a mentor, enemies, future crushes too uwu
Melora Fraser
5c692d1e0daeab6acaa4bc0a83d7c892c9f19f7f.png
First Year Horned Serpent. Lore is pretty much a blank page because I haven't done anything with her yet. She is a smart, stubborn kid. She's not very patient with people but she does have a good heart. She's from a wizarding town close to Halifax, Nova Scotia. She is not into sports at all and rarely flies because the weather in her home town makes it pretty much impossible to fly so that's never going to be a way to connect with her. That said, she does like to watch people who seem to love it.
Want: Ilvermorny friends, maybe pen pals!, enemies, future relationships (way in the future), maybe long distance would be fun to play out.

Last edited:
Hello!
I have Elizabella Drake as first year Hufflepuff. How about we can try be friends with Oliver Boone? And see how it goes? :)

Hey Alexis,

I could offer you my first year Louis for either of your firsties, though I feel he may get along a bit better with Oliver as he has a pretty strong personality and I could see him clashing with Georgina. Though that could be fun too xD so really for either of them.

Heyo

So I think I can see Zachariah and Georgina potentially getting along seeing as they have some things in common they may clash from time to time but they could be friends... IDK

I don't know but I think we could do a thread with Oliver and Zach to see how they would interact

Users who are viewing this thread

Back