OOC First Name
Charlie
Sexual Orientation
eh
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Acromantula Web Core
HYUhh8z.gif

Bradley Ahn

Brad is my only character, so I want to throw him out there as much as possible! He's an orphan from Sydney, completely stubborn, horrible to people just to avoid any close relationships because he's scared of getting abandoned again and is very opinionated. He still refuses to believe that magic is real, even if he was hit in the face with a spell he'll refuse to believe it. Yes, he is that stubborn about it. I'm looking for anything with him. Friends will be hard because he doesn't like that kind of thing and refuses to open up to anyone, but I am more than willing to have anyone try and get through to him and show him that closeness isn't bad. ENEMIES! Please. People who hate him for being horrible, people he rubs up the wrong way, ESPECIALLY people who want to bully and pick on him. Either for being an orphan and a presumed muggleborn as well, let's get some mudblood hate up in here and get some purists on his tail. Romance wise probably not at the moment because he doesn't care for that kind of stuff in the slightest >-< Please come and throw your ideas at me! I'd love to hear them.

I have Camille Hall that can be his friend. She's a first year Puff as well so they have that in common. She's a part-veela girl. She loves quidditch and music. I don't have a lot in mind for her at the moment.

Well, Brad doesn't really have friends, but I don't see why he wouldn't at least not get on with her! Which is something, I suppose. Though he doesn't even know what Quidditch or a veela is, so that could always be interesting to try and explain xD

I have Alexis,a Ravenclaw. You might already meet her in the lawn with Xavier in a thread New Gardens,New Trees. She is a mixed blood and multilingual. She is friendly but also feisty so I think we could have Bradley and her in a love-hate friendship. I am still working on her bio but I already have that one established.

I have a firstie named Nixon who is also in Hufflepuff! Nixon tries to be friendly with everyone so I'm not sure how Bradley would take that, but I figure it could be interesting for them to meet and chat for a little while :D Let me know what you think!

So ill jst copy paste my plotty post

If ur looking for a quick, short thread, an enemy for any of your characters then I can offer u either Lycus / Sybil J Howard/ Jaime Huberta

3rd yr, Slytherin- Lycus is quite calm but violent, he likes feeling like hes on top of the food chain.

2nd yr, Hufflepuff- Sybil is just insane, an alpha female who laughs at things that arent funny and is completely, ridiculously, stupidly fearless. She speaks a lot of nonsense and doesnt get offended easily. And just like the rest of J Howard, she's as violent.

2nd yr, Slytherin- Jaime is mouthy, a firecracker who is very dramatic. Jaime likes to be in control and to intimidate people just with his presence.

I highly suggest for a professor to end our thread by dismissing them two. Cz they can go few steps too far.

@Arle: a love-hate relationship sounds like fun, certainly good enough for me! We can first see how they interact in this current thread, maybe? Or would you like one with just the two of them?

@Annaleise: Yeah i certainly think that could be interesting if they just chatted for awhile- if only to see how they would get on with each other. I'd be up for a thread like that.

@Sally: Maybe Sybil? Just for the fact they are both in Hufflepuff and therefore more likely to accidentally bump into each other? Lol but yes, a professor dismissing them both before it gets a little /too/ far is fine by me xD

Hey Charlie!!

I have Jasmine Wolfe here who will more than happily be a sort of enemy for Bradley. They are definitely going to clash, especially if Bradley is really stubborn (because Jazzy is too) and if he's horrible for no reason. Jasmine is so headstrong and boisterous and is always eager to prove herself so I can definitely see them not getting along, at least at first ;)

I also have Eleonora Cade if you're looking for someone to try and be friends with him. I think she would initially be put off by his stubbornness but wouldn't completely write him off as a friend. She might be quite persistent with him and he'll have to be friends with her eventually :r

@Lauren: Hello!

Yes, I can deffo see these two rubbing each other up the wrong way and not really getting along in the slightest. Especially if they are both stubborn, and Brad is just generally horrible to everyone so that would happen as well. I really do not see these two become friends or closer anytime soon.

As for Elanora, I'm all for her trying to be his friend. I love people who want to just bother him constantly until he get's annoyed because they won't leave him alone. He's the sort just to tell someone they're friends so they might leave him alone. It never works xD

@Sally: Lol looking forward to it. Apology accepted. But yes, I can do that. Maybe give me some locations Sybil can be found so I know where to start it? or would the common room just be fine?

Bradley Ahn said:

Yes, I can deffo see these two rubbing each other up the wrong way and not really getting along in the slightest. Especially if they are both stubborn, and Brad is just generally horrible to everyone so that would happen as well. I really do not see these two become friends or closer anytime soon.

As for Elanora, I'm all for her trying to be his friend. I love people who want to just bother him constantly until he get's annoyed because they won't leave him alone. He's the sort just to tell someone they're friends so they might leave him alone. It never works xD
font]
Perfect! I love Jazzy and Bradley already! I'll start something up for them and we can see how they go :shifty:

For Jazzy and Bradley

As for Eleonora, do you want to start something for them? She'll want as many friends as she can get at this point so he's not getting away easy xD He'll love her eventually :p

Jasmine Wolfe said:
Bradley Ahn said:

font]
Perfect! I love Jazzy and Bradley already! I'll start something up for them and we can see how they go :shifty:

For Jazzy and Bradley

As for Eleonora, do you want to start something for them? She'll want as many friends as she can get at this point so he's not getting away easy xD He'll love her eventually :p
This is for Eleonora

Bradley Ahn said:
@Arle: a love-hate relationship sounds like fun, certainly good enough for me! We can first see how they interact in this current thread, maybe? Or would you like one with just the two of them?

@Annaleise: Yeah i certainly think that could be interesting if they just chatted for awhile- if only to see how they would get on with each other. I'd be up for a thread like that.

@Sally: Maybe Sybil? Just for the fact they are both in Hufflepuff and therefore more likely to accidentally bump into each other? Lol but yes, a professor dismissing them both before it gets a little /too/ far is fine by me xD
We can have a thread with just the two of them at the same time see them interact on the other thread as well.

@Arle: Sounds good to me! Do you want to start something up someplace? Or should I just do it?

Bradley Ahn said:
Sweet :D I'll be starting a couple of open threads with Nixon soon that you're totally welcome to join!

@Annaleise: I'll make sure to look out for them and jump in when I can!

The dark part of the corridors xD
Or the cliff

Bradley Ahn said:
@Arle: Sounds good to me! Do you want to start something up someplace? Or should I just do it?
You can start it up anywhere.

Eeee I have some options for you!! Yay I saw you were new on the site and have been wanting to rp with you so I hope these work! :D

First I have my (almost) first year Ivory Phillips, I haven't been able to sort her yet because I'm in the middle of packing/moving :r but I will soon, I promise!!! So idk what house she'll be in yet but anyway Ivy actually hates magic too!!! There are personal reasons as to why she hates magic (parents affair=magical half sister she never knew about until now) but she mostly hates it because she thinks it's so stupid. She thinks wizards are living in the ancient times with scrolls and quills and candles for light? What kind of cavemen.... She refuses to use a quill or ink for the "aesthetic" of wizardry when pens work just fine. That's just wizards being dumb and too stubborn to admit that their way is more cumbersome, etc. Wizards think they're so superior because of their magic but muggles have science and technology and electricity so that's way more impressive to her. Anyway that's how she feels about magic :lol: So I reckon she and Bradley would actually bond over their mutual hatred of magic! :lol:

Secondly I have two purebloods to offer as enemies :D First I have a first year Slytherin, Cassander Howard and he is like sneaky mean. He'll pretend to be nice to your face and be super charming and whatnot, but he really does not like you and is most likely plotting some way to humiliate you in the long run. Then I have his older sister (second year) Henrietta Howard and she's in Ravenclaw. She also has two other brothers (both Gryffindor) so they're triplets together. Henrietta is very cold and not friendly at all so if she doesn't like you she'll tell you to your face. She thinks wizards are superior to muggles because they have managed to keep this entire world secret so really muggles are the idiot ones, etc. So I can see her taunting him for his beliefs and stuff. I've been dying to rp with them more so I'm open to any ideas you have! :)

@Arle: This is for you!

@Abby: Hello! I'm not actually new here, I've had characters in the past, but thank you anyway.

Well, Brad doesn't actually hate magic, he just thinks it doesn't exist and is pretty stupid that people think it does xD But I can see these two bonding over it though if she thinks the same thing and that magic is just stupid. They can probably have a sit down and a long agreeing argument about how out of date everything is and OMG THIS SCHOOL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE WIFI CAN YOU BELIEVE??

Oooh more enemies the better, that's how I always see it. Well, Cassander could be as fake nice as he wants, but he probably wouldn't get close enough to Brad to do anything because rad keeps people at a distance. Though he can always try to humiliate him in some way. And his sister is more than happy to taunt him about things as well, it might even get to him if she get's horrible enough with him. But I am more than happy to have threads with either of them, tbh! I don't mind which :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back