plots for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should RP Simon x Alexis again. Being on their 5th year, for sure a lot has already happened.

Yes to all of this xD
I could start the one between kishen and vader - more studying?
Would be good to also start the one between derek and Mordred. If you could start Mordred and Aonghas?

As for Jatin, I'd be good with either, we could do one now and then do the other a bit later? I'd prefer to start with Jatin and Daintree?
Kishen and Vader: Studying is good! Kishen may rant to Vader about how he's angry that his brother is in Gryffindor and ask Vader to look out for him?

I will also start Mordred and Aonghas. I agree with Jatin and Daintree. I am free to start this one. :)

We should RP Simon x Alexis again. Being on their 5th year, for sure a lot has already happened.
Yeah! Would you want to start something or would you like me to?
Kishen and Vader: Studying is good! Kishen may rant to Vader about how he's angry that his brother is in Gryffindor and ask Vader to look out for him?

I will also start Mordred and Aonghas. I agree with Jatin and Daintree. I am free to start this one. :)
I'm good with all of this! I'll start the Kishen and Vader one, if you start the mordred&aonghas and Jatin&daintree

After a bit of a delay, here is Vader and Ren ;) x

Emzies! :hug: Plotting!! xD

I think it would be pretty interesting for Daintree and Daniella to meet.. xD They have almost opposite outlooks on getting into wizarding school. All her life, Dani has been looking forward to getting into Hogwarts especially when her parents - particularly her mother - had entered her into muggle school. She really struggled there because she knew she was different from all the other kids ..

Yeah! Would you want to start something or would you like me to?
If you can start one, that would be awesome. It'll be easier for me to reply too.

Emzies! :hug: Plotting!! xD

I think it would be pretty interesting for Daintree and Daniella to meet.. xD They have almost opposite outlooks on getting into wizarding school. All her life, Dani has been looking forward to getting into Hogwarts especially when her parents - particularly her mother - had entered her into muggle school. She really struggled there because she knew she was different from all the other kids ..
Marga! :hug:

I would love this! Do you want to start something for them or do you want me to?

Marga! :hug:

I would love this! Do you want to start something for them or do you want me to?
I can start it, anywhere specific that you’d like it?

Here's the thread for Emily and Dain. x

Hi Emzies~ I definitely feel that Dain and Xio could make good friends. Xio wouldn't mind Dain's bitterness – although she definitely would not be able to stop herself from questioning it. Might unintentionally insult him that way, though she means no harm. Otherwise, I think they could be friends! Maybe potential love interests, even?

Can Rioghan join in? She'd love to be friends with both Padme and Daintree. She'd love to be friends with anyone actually, she's not picky, as long as she gets friends. Also, anyone older is also fine, like Vader or Cyzarine. She's more comfortable around guys, but honestly needs girl friends too.

Can Rioghan join in? She'd love to be friends with both Padme and Daintree. She'd love to be friends with anyone actually, she's not picky, as long as she gets friends. Also, anyone older is also fine, like Vader or Cyzarine. She's more comfortable around guys, but honestly needs girl friends too.

Hey Emzies :)

I'm wondering how a meet with Leda and Simon would go. I know they're the same year but I don't think they've ever spoken? Leda is also super competitive and is pretty outgoing and dramatic 24/7 however this year she also really wants to do well in her subjects. She'd not very acedemic though and so she is gonna super struggle, so maybe he could help her bit too?

Hi Emzies~ I definitely feel that Dain and Xio could make good friends. Xio wouldn't mind Dain's bitterness – although she definitely would not be able to stop herself from questioning it. Might unintentionally insult him that way, though she means no harm. Otherwise, I think they could be friends! Maybe potential love interests, even?
100% would be keen to at least try them out see how they fit and interact. I can start something for them!

Absolutely! I'd be happy to do all of these topics! I can start two, if you want to start two. I can do Padme and Rioghan and the Cyzarine and Rioghan ones if you do the other two?

Hey Emzies :)

I'm wondering how a meet with Leda and Simon would go. I know they're the same year but I don't think they've ever spoken? Leda is also super competitive and is pretty outgoing and dramatic 24/7 however this year she also really wants to do well in her subjects. She'd not very acedemic though and so she is gonna super struggle, so maybe he could help her bit too?
Hmm, this sounds really interesting, I would be happy to do this! Do you want to start something or would you like me to?

I can if you want. I'll link something across shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back