OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Derek had decided that a little extra quidditch practice would not go amiss. It would be good. He needed to be sure that he was a good player, he needed to be sure that he was active and on the team properly. Of course Derek was on the team formally, but he knew like any sport if he didn’t keep up his own sports than he was likely to lose it. He needed like anyone to work hard and pull his weight. The teen was out on the quidditch pitch with his broom in hand. He placed it down on the ground and began stretching, he noticed that there was someone else out on the pitch, and decided he would see if they wanted to practice together, it was as he approached that he realised who it was. He didn’t know Sapphire particularly well, but he knew her because of the fact they were in the same year and the fact they shared a house too. They were also on the team together so that would be an even better way for them to practice, ”Sapphire, hey!” he was fairly certain she was also friends with Emilia, ”Do you want to practice together?” he asked her with a warm smile, he knew he would need to practice with other teammates and he was very excited to just get back into the air and practice hard.

Sapphire was agitated. But with Quidditch try-outs coming up, she didn't intend to let anything stop her. Needing something to focus on, she headed for the pitch. She wasn't about to let anything keep her off the team if she could help it. She had just finished stretching when she heard someone call her name. She turned to see Derek approaching. "Hey Prince," She teased him. She recalled a few words from Emilia. She hooked her brook over her shoulders with her hands and gave him a mischevious grin. "I dunno, think you can keep up?" She teased him some more. Not practicing alone was looking like a great idea.

Leda had been finding herself more involved with things around the school than ever before. She had decided this was the yearto branch out and join a new club, and wanted to do well for Odettes final year as part of Quidditch. As she headed down to the pitch, she caught sight of a couple of familiar students, and while she preferred to work alone, it couldn't have hurt too much to speak with members of her own team. Before she could say anything though, she overheard what her best friends girlfriend was saying to Derek. To Leda, it almost looked like she was trying to flirt with him. After this and the spin the bottle game, the fifth year wasn't sure how well to trust the younger snake, and the red head glared at her from a short distance away, hesitant to get involved but at least hoping to keep a close eye on her.

Derek was a little surprised by the nickname she gave him, not particularly expecting it. But, he recovered fairly quickly and let his expression soften into a friendly smile. The teen was sure that she was pretty good friends with Emilia, certainly enough that she would feel comfortable saying that to him, so in his mind that meant she was also someone he could be friends with. After all, Emilia was great and all of her friends were really nice, so he could figure she would be too. At the joke he smiled at her, ”I think I can, after all, chasers need to be speedier than beaters,” he countered but he was already getting on to his broom and ready to fly up into the air. ”Do you want to test it with a few laps?” Derek loved the speed he could reach in quidditch, pretty much loved everything about the sport. It was a pretty perfect thing for him. Being a chaser was the perfect position for him. He shot up into the air and looked back at her, waiting for her to join him and confirm whether she wanted to start with some laps that he knew would just result in some light competitive racing.

Sapphire snorted at his response, kicking off into the air after him. "Yeah, perhaps, but if you recall I was fast enough to catch that rugby ball you launched at my face the day we met," She teased him. "Em may think you're prince charming, but I might think you're just a royal pain," She teased him with a smile. It felt nice to goof off a bit. No one ever really let her do that anymore. She turned her head and noticed Leda nearby. Her eyes lit up. She absolutely adored Leda. "Hey," she greeted brightly, "Come fly with us. Prince here thinks he's faster than me, but I bet you could beat us both," She invited the older girl over with a smile. She turned to Derek. "She's the Seeker, I bet she can wipe the floor with you," She scrunched her nose at the boy and laughed lightly.

Leda thought she'd gone unnoticed until Sapphire turned in her direction, spotting her out to Derek. She didn't really understand the reference of Prince either. She was pretty sure he wasn't actually a member of the royal family, but more likely just another of the girls inside jokes. She had a lot of them. Leda had actually purchased a brand new broom over the holidays, and she was desperate to try it out. Maybe she would be a little faster now? "Well, as long as you're faster than the players on the other team, we won't have a problem." She smiled stiffly, mounting her broom and joining them in the air. "What are you playing Sapph? Beater?" She asked, recalling what she'd done in the past. If that3was the case, she needed to be fast and tactical.

Derek looked at her and smiled, ”I didn’t throw it that hard, it was an easy catch.” the boy countered. He felt a little warmed by the way she was talking about him and what Emilia called him. The boy just rolled his eyes at her final comment, ”Least that means I’m still royalty,” he returned. The boy was a little surprised when Sapphire flew off, and had apparently spotted Leda,the seeker from the team in the crowd of other people who were about the quidditch pitch. He rolled his eyes a little at what she said and turned his attention to Leda who seemed to agree, ”I might not be the fastest against a seeker, but I definitely have the endurance, I have to be fast all of the time, not just when I spot or have the ball,” the teen boasted, but it didn’t matter, they were all in the air, and he was so ready to just get started. ”Let’s just get started, get to flying and then we can see whose actually fastest,” the boy hoped they’d both agree and then they could just get started.

Sapphire chuckled. "Whatever you say, Prince." She brightened up as Leda joined them in the air. "Yeah, I got alternate beater again this year." Sapph had been really relieved to get the position, she didn't know what she would have done without the team. It surprised her how much she'd grown attached to the team. Her smile quickly turned to a pout though and she blew her hair out of her eyes. "Aaaaand now so is my brother for the Gryffindor team." She smirked, brushing her hair back. All the more reason to beat them, in her opinion. It gave her someone to hit. She just hoped the twins had a chance to go up against each other. She rolled her neck, eager to get going. "Ready Leda?" She grinned widely at the Seeker. No matter what happened with Mervyn, Sapphire knew she would always idolize the older Slytherin.

Liam wanted to practice a lot for Quidditch. He kind of needed it and now he had full confidence of been naming a prefect. He got what he needed and he believed in himself. When he walked towards the pitch with his broom inside his hand he saw some other team members. They were in the air so he figured he could join them. Liam quickly jumped on his broom and flew into the air. Than he went flying next to Leda. And grinned. '' Hi there partner.'' He said charming with a smile. '' Congrats with your badge. I think it looks good on you. Seems like we are gonna spend a lot of time together. Quidditch and prefects..'' He than said and smiled. Than he looked towards the younger boy and Sapphire. And waved at them. Sapphire was playing as a beater as well, but Odette had trust in him it seemed because she made it to an alternate again. Liam than looked to the others. '' Were you gonna practice or what?'' He than asked the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back