Plots for Kalina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalina Engel

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
All these plots are assuming that she gets accepted into Hogwarts. If not then we can work around that and try these plots some other way. Most of these plots could work even if she wasn't in the school.

PLOT 1:
Kalina is going to have a large grudge the Glam Sqaud and anyone who is friends with them or admires them. Kalina dislikes them out of pure jealousy htat they didn't invite her to be in it and she doesn't have the wealth like they do. So she is going to team up with the Glam Squad's enemies in attempt to make them miserable.
However she will pretend to be friends with the Glam Sqaud to win their trust. She will do this mostly by gaining a friendship with Nia the youngest member.

So for this plot Kalina will need allies and enemies besides the Glam Sqaud If your interested post here.

PLOT 2: (Stealing The Crushes)
This is for those who want to be Klina's enemies only, she will not bother her allies crushes. What Kalina plans to do here is steal the Glam Squad and her enemies crushes away from them in various ways.

Crushes:
Theodore - Love Potion (Might need admin permission for this)
Mike -
James -
Vincent -
Angus - Flattery

If you have any ideas in how she could attempt to steal them or someone you want to add to the list for her to steal post here.

PLOT :cry: (Dethroning The Queen)
Once the year has progressed and stuff Kalina will eventually try to take Isabella's spot as Queen B but it will be short lived. Eventually everyone will come to their senses and ultimately dethrone her. This is where she may lose possible friendships and allies.
She may or may not stay at Hogwarts!

Dethroning scene in my mind will be somwhat based off of this;
Bittersweet Symphony - Cruel Intentions
----------------------------------------

These are all the plots I have for now. I might add more later if I think of things.

If Kalina isn't going to be friends with the Glam Squad how is she going to attempt to be Queen B as none of Bella's friends would be friendly with Kalina?

Efeyenia Samartzi said:
If Kalina isn't going to be friends with the Glam Squad how is she going to attempt to be Queen B as none of Bella's friends would be friendly with Kalina?
Ooops. I probably should've put that in there.
She's going to pretend to be friends with the Glam Sqaud.

:lol: Thought as much :p

Well we could go with the idea where she befriends Nia first as she is the youngest and most guilable :p Then when she goes after James, her friends try to warn her but doesn't believe them??

Well Lunas on Friendly Terms with Abbey as far as I know

and Possibly Bella... I really don't know but she could attempt to go after Angus if Camillas up for it.

Luna Paramore said:
Well Lunas on Friendly Terms with Abbey as far as I know

and Possibly Bella... I really don't know but she could attempt to go after Angus if Camillas up for it.
Get permission from Camilla and I'll do it.

Efeyenia Samartzi said:
:lol: Thought as much :p

Well we could go with the idea where she befriends Nia first as she is the youngest and most guilable :p Then when she goes after James, her friends try to warn her but doesn't believe them??
Yeah,
Kalina should meet Nia over break or during a Brightstone before she (possibly) attends Hogwarts.

Hah, I just saw this.
I'm up for it.

Angus: Though I sure hope my darling Luna won't think less of me... :wub:

Professor Isolde Glasson said:
Hah, I just saw this.
I'm up for it.

Angus: Though I sure hope my darling Luna won't think less of me... :wub:
Do either of you have any ideas on how she might try to take (seduce) him??

Since I have Hoshi trying to lead the Goth Gang to power she could back Kalina simply because she's keeping the Glam Squad busy while Hoshi is working on the school.

Bake him cookies, compliment him - he does have a bit of an ego, so play to that. He likes flattery. ;)

Hoshi Koshiba said:
Since I have Hoshi trying to lead the Goth Gang to power she could back Kalina simply because she's keeping the Glam Squad busy while Hoshi is working on the school.
Hoshi: Perfect!!

You know that once she gets humiliated if Hoshi hasn't been 'saved' yet it's going to be like 'We don't know you'

You wouldn't mind terribly if Luna opened up
whoopass.jpg

on Kalina at some point would you? :r:

Hoshi Koshiba said:
You know that once she gets humiliated if Hoshi hasn't been 'saved' yet it's going to be like 'We don't know you'
Hehe I figured that.

Kelsy: Nawwww, go ahead. The Glam Sqauds going to take a good claw at her, Luna might as well have her fun too!

Luna Paramore said:
You wouldn't mind terribly if Luna opened up
whoopass.jpg

on Kalina at some point would you? :r:
Sounds like what Adira would do if she liked anyone at all.

Abbey and Luna can kick Kalina's arse together :p

This may not be what you're looking for but I have this 4th year Drumstrang and she and Kalina could be best friends?

Maybe we could have a few RPs up to the time where her parents tell her that they are transferring her to HNZ in the new year and it's here where some sort of plan comes together where we try to find a way (or ways) where she tries to find ways to make her parents move her back to Drumstrang?

Then (if she gets accepted) they could keep in contact where Kalina keeps her updated and they can meet up at Brightstone weekends and maybe Sera could help things along somehow? :r:

Hope that makes sense =-/ Let me know if your up for it ^_^ Or some of it :lol:

Seraphina Klein said:
This may not be what you're looking for but I have this 4th year Drumstrang and she and Kalina could be best friends?

Maybe we could have a few RPs up to the time where her parents tell her that they are transferring her to HNZ in the new year and it's here where some sort of plan comes together where we try to find a way (or ways) where she tries to find ways to make her parents move her back to Drumstrang?

Then (if she gets accepted) they could keep in contact where Kalina keeps her updated and they can meet up at Brightstone weekends and maybe Sera could help things along somehow? :r:

Sure.
Kalina could use some friends! :lol:

Alyssa Snow said:
Seraphina Klein said:

Sure.
Great ^_^

When should we RP??

Seraphina Klein said:
Alyssa Snow said:
Seraphina Klein said:

Sure.
Great ^_^

When should we RP??
We could start it tonoght or tomorrow if you'd like....

Now is fine with me ^_^

How about in Drumstrang and she just got the letter from her parents saying she has to move next year??

Seraphina Klein said:
Now is fine with me ^_^

How about in Drumstrang and she just got the letter from her parents saying she has to move next year??
Suuuuure!

You know I'm almost sad that Brandon Crawfield (sp?) doesn't come on anymore. He could have been a traget for Kalina and then she would have Willow on her ass as well.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back