Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
So I just thought my characters could use some more friends and everything, sorry that they are all first years so there isn't really a lot of diversity.

Ruben Right
He is usually very easy to get along with, a total people pleaser. He can easily adapt to anyone's personality. He clearly needs more friends because his year at Hogwarts has been very lonely and he needs some friends to have fun and do crazy stuff with, he gets along usually with more mature and older kids than him as he is very mature himself.

Hunter Robinson
He is a simple guy that is a sweetheart, makes everyone laugh and is more outdoorsy. He could definitely use more friends, specially from his house but maybe not much older than him. He is still very immature and doesn't take everything too seriously yet.

Beckett Harrington
He is a nerd only focused on school, he can be a bit arrogant and come out as rude most of the times so anyone that could break his shell and invest on a friendship with him would get to see his not so agressive side. I would say to also keep him from studying so much but i don't know if it's possible since he always keeps his goals his number one priority.

Blake Lodge
Blake is extremely girly, she can be a bit harsh and vengeful sometimes but she is definitely the kind of girl that has her own squad of like three or four other girls and they all gossip. She could also use a love interest (guy) but for now they would start as friends. She is a rich girl that even though she doesn't flaunt her money if a problem can be solved with money she will have no second thoughts on using money.

Veronica Right
Veronica is a hard to get character. She tries to always be three steps ahead of everyone so she can basically manipulate people without them even knowing. She is very controlled emotionally and is like the polar opposite of her brother Ruben. Once you get on her good side she will do everything for you. Looking either for friends and enemies as she can easily make both.

Last edited:
Hi Ruben! We currently have that library roleplay with Ruben and Penny, but I'd be happy to offer Terrell for further plots. He has female friends but I'd love for him to find more male friends like Ruben or Hunter. Terrell likes to have fun and can be immature, so he'd probably get on best with Hunter.

Beckett Harrington and Clara McCharty? Bouth are Rawenlaw :) mayby as friendsn:)? She is second year :)

Not sure. Where is his favorit place st Hogwarts?

Beckett loves any place where he can study. As long as he can be studying it doesn't matter where. Maybe library? The abandoned classroom seems a quiet place to study too maybe
@Jenna Jusantrea

Ok. Sounds good. I send soon link

hey Ruben!

So, I have Leia Hume, a slytherin who could be friends with Veronica? She's a second year, and a bit uptight, but she's usually a little nicer to slytherins and I could definitely see them both constantly trying to one up each other?

Beckett and Minnie could be a mentor-mentee relationship. Minnie is very academically focused, every minute of her day is taken up with something, so she could be the sort of person who helps Beckett in his studies?

I also have a random idea, of Blake and Daintree - as in Daintree could be someone she crushes on. He's fourth year, sorta in a relationship - soon to be between, and we could do a harmless like young crush of her on him? Nothing will happen, though maybe he does reject her. I'd be game to roll with it - though given she is younger than him, he wouldn't be too interested in her.

Let me know if any of this interests you!

I could offer Tilly as friends/acquaintances for Hunter! She is also a first year Hufflepuff.

@Stefan Archer , all of those sound fantastic! Just got a tiny question, when do we start?;)😜😜😜

@Tilly Drage,yes definitely Hunter is the kind of guy who gets along with everyone.

@Stefan Archer , all of those sound fantastic! Just got a tiny question, when do we start?;)😜😜😜

We could split it up, so I start the Leia and Veronica one, and you could do the beckett and Minnie one. We could wait a little then to do the Blake and Daintree one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back