• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Plotness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Moon

Former 'Claw | Auror | Grieving
Messages
3,744
OOC First Name
Maia
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Age
5/2015
OK so Sara is having a plot with Stefan Archer. I need a guy, who likes Sara Ok? and they start dating, but I'm not telling the whole plot because That kind of wrecks it doesn't it? So in short Emzies and I need a guy, around eleven-twelve, who is decent enough, but a little argumentative-like Sara, but a bad, bad boyfriend. Someone she would adore, but would make her feel bad. Also someone who kind of doesn't mind if he comes off badly. I think this plot might be fun, but we need a third person.
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top