Niamh MacPharlain

OOC First Name
Alexis
Sexual Orientation
Queer
Wand
Curved 8 Inch Whippy Silver lime Wand with Veela Hair Core
CHARACTERS
niamh macpharlain || (fifth year slytherin) so niamh is a hogwarts scotland slytherin fifth year who for the past several years of her life has been suffering tremendously with migraines and chronic pain because she is a seer. she recently discovered this and is in training to be able to control and understand them whereas before she would ignore them and it would cause these problems in her. she doesn't really know who she is without this pain and because the pain made her irritable and generally just not pleasant to be around she's going to need to discover who she is and make friends because before she was mostly just focused on trying not to pass out from her migraines which she tended to self-medicate with methods a fifteen year old shouldn't have.

karah love || (twenty-five interior designer) for those of you who don't remember karah this is her biography which is a w.i.p. i'm bringing her back because i had some pretty intense feels and i have a lot of self-restraint. she is an interior designer and decorator to witches and muggles alike. she's been getting a fair amount of success in this, especially because she never thought she would amount to much as she isn't smart and knows it. karah does try, though. most recently she and her fiancé, ezra, have split up and she's heartbroken even if she knows it's for the best. she's half-veela but hates that part of herself because she was bullied about it in school so she tries to ignore it and also to hide it as best she can but sometimes she has a hard time controlling herself.

wyatt finch || (first year gryffindor) i know, another surfer finch. who needs 'em? well me. emmah come back! so i made wyatt who is the son of tristan and avalyn. tristan is a pureblood squib and avalyn is a muggle so they didn't raise him with magic and since izaak and leah don't use it, he really never had much experience with it so he thinks it's all really cool. he sort of lives his life in pursuit of happiness like the good american boy he is. this means that he doesn't always take things seriously. he also knows very little about the magical world. so far he really likes quidditch and thinks having an owl is the best thing ever but he does miss wifi. he doesn't take school too seriously either to be honest but he's a good kid.

zara cohen-knight || (first year ravenclaw) ah my little stubborn baby! zara is scorpius knight's daughter and lennon's twin sister. because of the way her father died she is aggressively against quidditch and flying. she's already getting into trouble for it. that's because she's steadfast in her opinions about most things but flying especially. sorry school quidditch teams, zara is coming for you with a vengeance! she can be a little discriminatory and will favour people who prove that they are of use to her academic goals and future aspirations rather than creating true friends. she's also wildly protective over her twin because their mother has been pretty much absent their whole lives, even when she's there. zara's always felt like she is responsible for lennon because of this. she's also a lot more independent than people might guess just from looking at her.

alexis bennet || (fourth year gryffindor) i recently remembered i have lexi so i can't honestly say i know much about her yet aside from the fact that she's a big beach bum and likes quidditch. she cheers hard for the falmouth falcons where her dad used to coach for and her brother is a member of the team. she isn't sure if she's going to follow those footsteps or if something else entirely is in her future because she's a bit unsure of herself right now. she's very susceptible to influence by others whether it's bad or good. i'm sort of tempted for her to be bad simply because her immediate family are all so good.

kylie ortiz || (fifth year ravenclaw) this little dove is a mexican girl who just transferred from brazil because of her father's job. she is very polite and tries to make people feel as liked and she hopes they like her too. she'll often go out of her way for that except in one facet of her life. kylie's native language is spanish. she actually speaks spanish, brazilian portuguese and english but english is her least favourite language simply because of the pressure that westerners put on her to be perfect at it when they don't bother to learn spanish. yeah that's her one hot button. anywho, kylie loves duelling surprisingly. she's also a big romantic and is very, very sappy. she loves a good romance book and she just sort of melts at the idea of being swept away like that but she's sixteen so she might have to wait a while haha!

PLOTS
niamh macpharlain || first and foremost i need her to have a seer mentor. someone to teach her all the goings on about being a seer. possibly a nurse she visits with as well because she has been in chronic pain for sometime and even though the lessons and being able to recognize what's part of the sight will help her she will need extra help. she'll also need classmates and friends from hogwarts scotland. she was probably hanging around a gang of friends who one might equate to a few characters in fear and loathing in los vegas or on the road but without all the romance. she's going to struggle to keep these friends and to make new ones. or maybe even enemies or people who think she's a joke. a lot of people think her pain was a cry for attention so just all sorts of people, please!!! as for love, she's a bit too busy for that right now.

karah love || she's gonna need friends who can support her, who can distract her and ultimately are just good people and aren't jealous or hateful of her veela side. i'd really like her to have some good girlfriends, really. also, clients for her interior design business. maybe a few flings for her to help get over ezra as well or even date a little bit. that would be great!

wyatt finch || i don't have specific ideas for him currently but i'd just really like anything you can throw at me. it would all be super duper. also i have this idea that wyatt happens to stumble on hogwarts couples while they're showing pda and he is just like this constant date/kiss blocker or something. i just think it would be the funniest meme ever because he actually thinks kissing is disgusting. really anyone.

zara cohen-knight || actual real friends would be great for zara. i do have an idea in mind with faces of the teen wolf cast which would have wyatt involved so look out for a request possibly... anyway, i think she would get along best with slytherins because their ambition matches hers. also any would be oliver wood's will hate her. sorry, she thinks it's for their own good. for crushes... well zara doesn't know this yet but she is gay af. like all the girls ever will give her heart eyes but she's only 11. when her classmates all start to have crushes and whatever else she might start to realize that girls are the people she feels that way about and will basically get "beards" aka people to help her pretend to be hetero. i'd also like a future lgbtqia+ character to maybe eventually become a friend to her before she's out to anyone and she reveals what she's been feeling to them and all the negative emotions and confusing ones that go with hiding who you are. this is for the future but i want the protective gay mentor/lil wee gay mentee relationship so bad! idk just give me things.

alexis bennet || as i said, i want to corrupt her so i want manipulative people to sort of bring her to their side and sort of show her the good side of being bad. it won't be difficult because she is so unsure of herself. i'd also maybe like one friend with a real moral high ground... a hufflepuff or something... to be like what are you doing lexi?! i have ideas for that friendship and how things will fizzle but that's to be discussed. i'd also maybe like a bad boy crush for her to have. could be male or female. i'm not sure what lexi's sexuality is so far to be honest.

kylie ortiz || i want and need new friends. of all sorts. she's a very easy person to get along with but has never had very, very close friends so maybe a future bestie into the mix would be perfect. while kylie isn't looking for a relationship i think some romance would be fun to do with her so hmu if you have ideas. really just all the things. for enemies i'm not really sure if she'll have any true ones because she's a pretty nice girl.

For Wyatt I have Charlotte Owens here. Despite being a Slytherin, she's rather energetic and talkative and is overall a very nice person. Her favourite thing to do is go exploring and she doesn't mind breaking the rules every once in awhile. I can see them getting along perfectly. If Wyatt likes pranks then maybe we can plot something?

I also have Eleanor Hope who is a first year Hufflepuff who might be good for Wyatt. She loves plants and gardening and absolutely adores magical creatures. She can be a bit loud and crazy at times, has a wide imagination, and loves to eat all sorts of food. I'm not sure how they'll get along but we could always find out.

Let me know what you think ^_^

Hey ^_^

I have Kate here for Karah? They were in the same year or maybe the year below in Hogwarts? She'd been lacking some friends lately and I'd love to rp her more! She would be very supportive of Karah in this situation and she isn't one to judge anyone! ^_^

I also have Kayla who is a first year Gryffindor. I'd be up for anything with her! She likes to adventure etc etc , though she had a recent run in with a boggart so her courage and confidence is a bit on the low side. She also grew up with out magic and she loves it! She's also a fan of Quidditch. xD

So here they are :r Let me know what you think, I hope there is something there for you!

Zara: Weren't we going to thread her and Chacen? I suddenly remembered. xD
Alexis: I may have someone willing to corrupt/manipulate her. Havoc is really bad about doing that so he can have people doing his own dirty work, but on the outside, he seems like a charming guy. I have this plan for him but I don't think that he'd use Alexis for it, but there's that option of him testing to see how far his manipulative plans can go.

Just two cents for thought. :)

For Karah Love, I have Charlotte Williams, she and Sam talk a lot about interior decorating, so it might make sense for her to have a friend who literally did that for a living. She could be someone that Charlotte employs and then they end up as friends? That sort of thing?
As for love interest for Karah, I have a 28 asexual who might make for an interesting little thing? Considering she doesn't like being part veela, and he would not at all be attracted to her, I don't even think with the charms. We could discuss this further if you want?

Hey Alexis,

For Wyatt I have Bry here. Bryony comes from a muggle family so she has no idea what this whole magic thing is about, she finds things simultaneously interesting yet pointless and has trouble relating to people who haven't experienced life exclusively in the muggle world. She also feels like she has to constantly compete with others, she's scared of failure and she always has to be ahead of the game. Bryony is really quiet and shy so it might take her a while to open up properly but she is really nice and fun once you get to know her. They could probably bond over their muggle life experiences but she might get a bit frustrated that he doesn't take school seriously xD

wyatt and charlotte || he's not huge into pranks (yet?) but he'd probably still do it if he thought it was fun. something that's malicious he would not be into at all. only good natured things.
wyatt and eleanor || i think they could very possibly be friends because he's all about food. what growing boy isn't, lbr? he thinks they're pretty cool and thinks it's all pretty weird how all of these "imaginary" creatures are real so they'd get along about that, i think.
karah and kate || aww yes. they'd know each other from their old school days because karah was a prefect but they obviously weren't close. she's gonna need a few girlfriends. she probably will be very, very jealous to hear kate is pregnant because kate and stefan has the life that karah imagined she and ezra would've had but oops. she'll hide it as best as she possibly can, obviously, by being super excited for stef and kate plus eight... hehe could you imagine?!
wyatt and kayla || yess she can be his bro and they'll bro out together because idk i just imagine her as his lady bro. wyatt has nooo clue what a boggart is so he wouldn't understand that and be like 'tough up dudette, we're going exploring' and try to make her have a fun time with him.
zara and chacen || i'm a complete dolt, i totally forgot about them. do you want me to start?
lexi and havoc || ooooh yes please! if you want you can pm me about it or even Skype me if you don't want to blast it about here because i'd be totally up for it. nico is pretty cute so idk maybe she like develops like a crush on him because he's also charming at the same time and that kind of helps her do sort of unethical things and just get easily manipulated??
karah and charlotte || yesss yes yes karah would probably think charlotte is like her favourite client because like budget? what budget? and also they would have very similar tastes too so she'd be someone she can easily work for and yep friends gimme. gimme. gimme. maybe karah is having a little house warming party as a sort of way to make it look like she's alright about moving on her own and whatever from ezra and she invites charlotte to the low-key affair because charlotte asked her what her home looks like and voi la??
karah and ??? || yes that would be such fun. karah probably would be surprised by it but honestly i have a feeling that after her initial fling with some random dude aka a hookup/netflix and chill she would want someone who was asexual because she is still going to have a lot of residual feelings left for ezra and having a physical relationship would probably be difficult for her with someone else. please i am totally game for this.
wyatt and bryony || aww yasss wyatt and bryony are very similar people except for the school bit. like he's afraid of failure or what his parents perceive failure to be because they don't know much about the magic world. like his mom is a lawyer and his dad is a surgeon, those are pretty big shoes to fill for someone who goes to a place where he gets to make belief for marks pretty much. he finds this whole experience wildly entertaining though. i just think they could be friends, yep.

Karah and Kate
Aww no, Kate would feel so guilty :cry: But sure we can see how it goes! Hehe that would certainly be.. interesting xD

Kayla and Wyatt
Yees, love it. That's what she is. Plus she probably needs someone with that attitude to help her out of the dark hole

Will we start one each?

Niamh MacPharlain said:
karah and charlotte || yesss yes yes karah would probably think charlotte is like her favourite client because like budget? what budget? and also they would have very similar tastes too so she'd be someone she can easily work for and yep friends gimme. gimme. gimme. maybe karah is having a little house warming party as a sort of way to make it look like she's alright about moving on her own and whatever from ezra and she invites charlotte to the low-key affair because charlotte asked her what her home looks like and voi la??
karah and ??? || yes that would be such fun. karah probably would be surprised by it but honestly i have a feeling that after her initial fling with some random dude aka a hookup/netflix and chill she would want someone who was asexual because she is still going to have a lot of residual feelings left for ezra and having a physical relationship would probably be difficult for her with someone else. please i am totally game for this.
Sounds good to both, I can start the Charlotte one, if you want to start the other one?
It'll be good fun, I always like being able to RP the adult characters more xD

Niamh MacPharlain said:
zara and chacen || i'm a complete dolt, i totally forgot about them. do you want me to start?
lexi and havoc || ooooh yes please! if you want you can pm me about it or even Skype me if you don't want to blast it about here because i'd be totally up for it. nico is pretty cute so idk maybe she like develops like a crush on him because he's also charming at the same time and that kind of helps her do sort of unethical things and just get easily manipulated??
If you don't mind starting that one. :r
I don't have your skype on mine (I don't think?) since I got a new one a long time ago. But I can PM you about some of Havoc, but not what he is up to because it wouldn't be relevant. But it wouldn't be hard for her to crush on him. He can charm people easily. xD

Charlotte and Wyatt: I guess Charlotte wouldn't be a very good influence to him then :r We could always just see how they get along first and then if he's up for it maybe we could make them to do something fun like sneaking up on people and scaring them or something? Nothing that would involve getting them into a lot of trouble, of course.

Eleanor and Wyatt: Sounds good! I'm thinking we could start something in the kitchen where the food is and see how it progresses from there, unless you have a better idea. We could also get them to do something that involves searching for magical creatures as Eleanor loves doing that xD Whichever suits you ^_^

Niamh MacPharlain said:

wyatt and bryony || aww yasss wyatt and bryony are very similar people except for the school bit. like he's afraid of failure or what his parents perceive failure to be because they don't know much about the magic world. like his mom is a lawyer and his dad is a surgeon, those are pretty big shoes to fill for someone who goes to a place where he gets to make belief for marks pretty much. he finds this whole experience wildly entertaining though. i just think they could be friends, yep.
Perfect! Bryony likes to work quietly on her own so maybe she could be practising something they learned in one of their classes together and he could come and disturb her? She'd be annoyed at first but I guess they could start talking about muggle things which they could then bond over?

karah and kate || aww she would have nothing to feel guilty about karah would just be feeling sorry for herself but yes let's do it!
wyatt and kayla || shall i start the wyatt x kayla one and you karah x kate?
wyatt and charlotte || teehee it doesn't sound like it. bad bad snake she is. good natured pranks is what i'm all about.
wyatt and eleanor || i already have two rps in the kichen whoops. we could have them look for creatures together but he's not sure which ones are real at all and he has this silly ideal that they're not as bad as everyone seems to think they are because he's a good kid for the most part.
wyatt and bryony || i reckon. yeah he'd be like 'remind me why they don't have google here?' because looking through books???? aint nobody got time for that!

Alexis Bennet said:
karah and kate || aww she would have nothing to feel guilty about karah would just be feeling sorry for herself but yes let's do it!
wyatt and kayla || shall i start the wyatt x kayla one and you karah x kate?
Yeah, that's perfect! ^_^ I'll get one started this evening.

Viola Flashback ^_^

Wyatt and Charlotte: She's not that bad xD So, what do you say about them sneaking up on professors and scaring them? We could PM some of them and get some to play along with it. Which Professor should we go with? I was thinking Monty :tut:

Wyatt and Eleanor: Oh damn, I guess we'll have to get them looking for creatures then ^_^ Eleanor thinks that all creatures are really nice too so it should be interesting! I already have a couple of topics in the forbidden forest so how about we start one in the Rosebush and see what happens? I think they'll get along really well! Would you mind starting it? I could start it myself but I probably won't be able to get around to it until the weekend so if you're able to get it up quicker that will be great!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back