• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyril Tokarev

Well-Known Member
Messages
143
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Title says it all. Friends, crushes, enemies .. Anything. Just reply here and we'll work it out via pm.
 
Can I claim best friend and future crush again? :p

Welcome back!!
 
Omg! You're still here! Sorry for my sudden absence .. Again. I'm fine with anything. Wanna start a thread?
 
Yeah I am, I just hardly go on this account.
Sure, could you start it though?
 
Aww .. But I've kinda been starting a little too many topics recently .. So do you mind if you start?
 
I have to run a scan on my computer then go somewhere but I will start later, okay?
 

Imogen and Cyril have met once before and now a second time,
but maybe they could be friends?Good friends even?

 
Yeah, sure. Lets start with good friends first, then see how it goes in a while?
 

Okay, cool.

I see that you have a topic in the Common room, Do you want me to post in there or Start a new topic?
 
Lauren could be a friend or a crush maybe? Whatever's good for you :)
 
-wave-

We met a day or two ago. Would you like be friendly acquaintances? Anything else? Send me a pm, love! Ta.

(Oh, if you want, we could continue on from ...yesterday, no the day before it was. I'll watch the post. :happy: )
 
Topic Closed and Archived​

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top