Plot With Max and Win Over 9000 Internets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell Robinson

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Cherry Wand, 12 1/2", Essence of Wood Rose
Max Robinson !
Hey guys! Well, Max is kind of a.. random person I guess. He likes Quidditch, comics, movies, music, soccer, video games, lots of random, dorky stuff. Um.. he's a little awkward when you first speak to him, but that doesn't last long. After that, he's really outgoing and funny. He's a pretty nice guy, but like everyone he has a darker side. His is that he tends to be a little over-emotional about things, but not in an 'emo' way.. he's just passionate about what he loves. He's very creative, and art is his biggest passion.

Friends:
At his last school, Max had a small circle of close friends. He's never the most popular guy in school, but he has enough friends to not feel like a loner.. too much. At Hogwarts I'd like him to have some close friends, as well as acquaintances and classmates. He gets along with most types of people, so unless your character is 'too cool for him' or wouldn't notice him or whatever, then he'll probably be your friend.

Enemies:
Max doesn't really have too many enemies.. he usually flys under the radar too much to be noticed by bullies these days.. but he was bullied a bit in his earlier years for 'hanging out with the nerds, therefore being one by association'. But yeah, if he doesn't like you he'll probably just keep away from you. If anyone wants to be Max's enemy and plot a fight or something, know that he would stand up for himself if necessary.

Crushes/Girlfriends:
Max doesn't usually have a girlfriend, since most of his friends are guys, and he's not exactly one to go up and flirt with a random girl. However, at Hogwarts I'd like him to at least have a crush, which could lead to something else in the future. He would probably be too afraid of rejection to ask a girl out upfront, but I can see him becoming really close friends with a girl, and then making a move if he knows he can trust her.

Ohhhh can Pat and Max RP? :D Pat wants to get to know more people in her year as she is only close with a few (and the rest seemed to have disappeared :r ) But Pat is really friendly and can get along with pretty much anyone ;) They can become close friends if you want, or just friends, either works for me :)

I can offer up Jessica Reed as a close friend/crush/girlfriend? :lol:
Jessica was born and rared in Boston, she moved to New Zealand after her step-father was offered a better job in the Ministry, they made the move in November of 2023. She now is transferring from Salem Witches Insititute to HNZ to continue her Wizarding education.

Jessica has a very laid-back personaility. She can be quite lazy and sometimes can come off as quite stubborn. She can sometimes be quite hot-headed and rude but most of the time she doesn't mean to be. Above all of this, Jess is a very loyal friend, very trustworthy and would stick by a friend no matter what. Jess is quite sarcastic and knows not to take life too seriously so she can be a lot of fun. She hates girls who are very snobby and just plain obnoxious, she has no time for them and mostly judges them before getting to know them. She is more of a 'guys girl' anyway, most of friends being boys back at Salem, this is were she got this title. Jess just finds girls too complicated sometimes and feels guys are just plain easier to hang out with, she can also relate to guys a little more. Jessica doesn't like being the centre of attention, in fact she hates it, Jessica always had just a small group of friends or just one really close friend.

Although Jess has a very 'tomboy' attitude she is not very sporty, apart from the odd bit of quidditch she hates sports. Jessica too, loves video games and comics and is a huge fan of music, so she can be a bit nerdy in that sense. She also plays guitar but her brother is (of recently) a signed artist and she feels she would be shown up if she played in front of people, Jessica just prefers to keep music to herself, as a more personal hobby. Jessica is also very daring and doesn't care what anybody thinks of her.
I think Jessica and Max could get on, even though some parts of their personality clash I think that would make their friendship stronger? What do you think? ^_^

I can offer up Jenn as a frenemy?

They have very similar personalities (their passionate nature) and they could but heads often but still consider each other decent enough friends. Maybe they disagree on something and they both show that side of themselves and they have a relationship like that, it would be interesting. And if something goes wrong with either the other would be like worried about them and secretly try to help them :p

Let me know what you think.

I can offer Cassidy for a friend/crush/acquaintance :) Cassidy was a typical upper class snob, before attending Beauxbatons. Now, she's transferred to HNZ, because she thinks it will help her find the piece of her that she's always felt was missing. She may not seem all that interested in Max at first, but she's keen on art too ;) Perhaps Max can help her find what she's been looking for! Anywho, maybe they know each other from Beauxbatons or something. But Cassidy and Max should RP. T'would be fun :p

Anna

Eden could be a good friend to Max she is a undercover nerd so she would never make fun of him. And she needs friends now that she will have no way of spending every waking moment with Chase. Eden is very loyal to her friends and would beat up anyone that would dare make fun of her friends around her.

Sooooo. When do I win these internets you speak of..... hehe

Patricia - Sounds awesome :D Pat's super nice, so I'm sure Max would think of her as a great friend. Do you have anything in mind for an RP/plot? Or shall I just start something randomly?

Jessica - This sounds like it could be awesome to RP! I'm not sure if Max would have an instant crush on her, but maybe they could be really good friends, and then one day he realises "holy crap, I like her!" Or maybe they'd just stay friends, I don't know. Shall we RP and see how it goes? Because you never know, we may RP and our characters are totally boring together xD So yeah, testing it would be good :D Oh, also: Max's mom teaches potions at Salem, and she's really nice, so that could be a conversation starter :p

Jennifer - Ooh, that sounds great! Even though Max is passionate, he doesn't enjoy arguing, so he'd probably be like "Jenny, don't be like that! :(" at first, but yeah, I'm sure it would be fun to RP people disagreeing passive aggressively :p And Max is very loyal, so yeah, he'd want to help if Jenny ever needed help. And the same thing goes for your character with Max's mom like I mentioned to Jessica above ^ :)

Cassidy - Ah! That sounds good too! I have a hard decision over all these plot options xD Max only went to Beauxbatons for year 1, so Cassidy probably wouldn't remember him. Oh, I know! Maybe Max had a young crush on her (since she's really pretty, but nothing serious) but she never noticed or talked to him? And now that he meets her again he says "Hey, did you go to Beauxbatons? I used to have a crush on you! xD" and then it's all awkward and he regrets saying that. And yeah, then we can see where it goes.

Eden - An undercover nerd? Ha, I'm sure they'd be friends then. Max is pretty nerdy about his favourite bands and movies and stuff, so I'm sure they'd have a lot to talk about. Do you have any ideas for an RP? Oh, and here's your free over 9000 internets: :p Click!

I have nothing in mind at the moment so a random RP to start off with would be great :D If you want to start one I don't mind where ^_^

Cool! I'll start one later and edit the URL into this post :)

Oh, and Cassidy and Eden: I edited my replies to both of you into my last post (you hadn't posted when I started writing that one) in case you didn't notice :)

Sounds good :) How 'bout a topic on the New Zealand Express? Seeing as Y9 hasn't started yet! And then maybe we can move it to the Ravenclaw Common Room later. Do you wanna start it, or do you want me to?

Sounds great! Would you mind starting it? I'm just doing a few other things right now :) Thanks!

Maxwell Robinson said:

Jessica - This sounds like it could be awesome to RP! I'm not sure if Max would have an instant crush on her, but maybe they could be really good friends, and then one day he realises "holy crap, I like her!" Or maybe they'd just stay friends, I don't know. Shall we RP and see how it goes? Because you never know, we may RP and our characters are totally boring together xD So yeah, testing it would be good :D Oh, also: Max's mom teaches potions at Salem, and she's really nice, so that could be a conversation starter :p

Yeah, well close friends could work either? ^_^
Okay could we RP them when school starts? I have exams coming up pretty soon so I won't really be able to RP properly :erm: and you seem to have your hands full in RP's here :lol:
OMG potions was Jessica's favourite subject back at Salem! xD

Cassidy/Anna - Oh, if you're leaving now I don't mind starting it in a minute :) I've finished what I needed to do. So yeah, I'll start one in a few and edit the URL here :D

Jessica - Sure, I don't mind waiting! :) And I don't know.. friends/crushes, crushes/friends, I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to plots xD So yeah, we can RP when school starts and see what happens! And lol, she loved potions? That's ironic :p

Oh really :D Jenn's dad teaches at Salem so that could be a little interesting :) He teaches Transfiguration. But anyway, that sounds like fun :)

:hug: So yea I think Eden and Max should meet somewhere on the school grounds. I love my prize it was so funny. Um now we just have to figure out where to start the RP.... You should PM so we can figure everything out or something.

Jennifer - Really? It's a small world :p Okay, so if you ever want to RP something let me know!

Eden - Okay! I'll PM you in a sec :)

(Still Jenn oh by the way don't IC call her Jenny, only a few people do.. she just isn't a Jenny to anyone else :p ) I'd love to.. maybe we could have one when the school year starts up?

Alexis - Oh right, sorry. Shall I call her Jennifer then? And sure, we can RP once school starts, which is soon I think :D

Cassidy - Here is the thread finally! Click :D

Zazuka needs a few more friends and to be a bit more of the untouchable girl so she could be friends/crush for Maxwell. She is seeing someone and her heart belongs to someone else but a one sided thing wouldn't be too bad if you can see Max being up for it. :D

Zazuka - Hmm, well I already have a few offers for a crush, so I think I'll go with one of the untaken ones xD But that's still a cool idea! I'm sure they could be friends, if you like?

Anyone else - Come on! Max needs some male friends and other things! :p He's not that lame, I swear.

xD I know Pat and Max are already set to RP but if you're looking for male friends I can offer up Thomas Smith as a friend who is a Ravenclaw 4th Year and/or Stephen Duquette who is a 6th Year Hufflepuff but was a Beauxbaton's transfer so him and Max could already know each other :D Let me know if you want to RP with any of them ^_^

I understand. Guys on this site at pounced on like gazelles in the planes of Africa :p Friends it is seeing as Zazuka can make friends with almost anyone. (A few evil Slytherins would be the case in point there :D )

Patricia - Ahh, sorry I haven't started the Pat/Max thread yet. It's on my list but I haven't reached it! :lol: Anyway, I read both Thomas and Stephen's biographies, and I think Thomas would be a cool friend to have. He seems similar to Max, and they have that Ravenclawness in common. :lol: Stephen's cool too, but I see him as more of an acquaintance-level friend. :)

Zazuka - Awesome, friends it is. ^_^ Since Zazuka is pretty wise, being a seer and all, she'd probably be like.. an advice friend or something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back