Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
So....

I am back and hoping to stay much longer than before. I am getting all my characters up to date, with their ages and character playbys. I am still getting to their character development but planning to keep some the same and starting fresh with other parts of their lives. My memory is not that good anymore so I am open to anything and everything.
</FONT>
tumblr_orp7hjtg8b1qft49to4_500.gif

IRENE MEREDITH

Irene is one of my adult characters along with Rhianne. As far as I can remember, she was a Durmstrang graduate and had a relationship with Jacob Holland. She has also found a friend in Jake's brother although I was planning for it to become almost like they were dating to see what Jacob's reaction would be. If only I managed to be active at that time. She worked as an auror-in-training before she went away. She came back to work as one of the employees of the Portkey Committee and made acquaintance with Misha. I somehow forgot his name.

So for Irene, I am open to everything and anything. She doesn't have any final nor any serious relationships yet. Anyone from her past would be great as well.

tumblr_inline_npu1wkThAY1rv3m8h_500.gif

ALEXIS SAGE KRAMER

She is my incoming first year. She is friendly yet feisty. She is also skilled in languages. Welsh, Irish, French and Korean are just a few of her languages aside from German and English. She is outgoing and approachable. Whenever she has something in mind, be it a plan or prank, she will see to it that she gets it achieved. Well, she will need friends. She already got Yvette Maxwell as like an enemy (in progress). Well, for now she will just need tons of friends. They are too young t have relationships but if someone offers futures and stuff, I am open to those ideas.
tumblr_inline_mgog2l6zxp1r1yj84.gif

DANIELLE KENZ CORELLI

She is my sixth year Huffie. She is smart when she wants to. She needs some friends,from her House would be more fun although other Houses are also good for her development. She is the only girl among the five siblings so she is bound to be closer to male friends. Other than that, she is still a developing character. She loves books and music,especially since she is talented in piano and guitar. She also loves the outdoors and nature which makes her brothers a little strict to her during the holidays. She is bound to escape to who knows where. She is sometimes mean although she just wants to see how a stranger reacts to her,however, this usually gets her in trouble.

tumblr_inline_obbmn0KeRo1rifr4k_500.gif

RHIANNE DELLE CLIVEY
<FONT font="Georgia">

Rhianne Delle Clivey is my first character here in HNZ. I may have left and come back but I have grown an attachment to this character.

So, basically Rhi is now 36 years old and from what I can recall she has been a librarian in HNZ before I left the site for a couple of years. She is a proud former Gryffindor. She had a relationship with Robert Kain, a fellow Gryffindor and Lucas Sturridge from Durmstrang. She left New Zealand after their breakup just after she graduated HNZ. She came back to try to make a life in HNZ and that was when she worked as the librarian in HNZ. She left again when her family experienced an emergency. So she was gone and now she decided to come back and hopefully to stay for good. As of now, she doesn't have any job position yet although she was applying for a position in the Ministry of Magic.

For now, Rhi needs to get reacquainted with friends she went to school before. It would be great if she would bump into some characters that she have had threads before. I am hoping for a character whom she could establish a relationship with that could be her potential final.
Someone who already knows her somehow and has had affection for her years before. Hopefully someone would be interested in that plot.

Hey lovely :hug:

I know you wanted to rp with Syrus, that's an option. And I have two unsorted. Joshua and Maude. I added info in my topic, let me know which you want to rp with!

Dymetris Kozlov said:
Hey lovely :hug:

I know you wanted to rp with Syrus, that's an option. And I have two unsorted. Joshua and Maude. I added info in my topic, let me know which you want to rp with!
Hey! :hug:

I currently don't have any character that can match Syrus and in HNZ except for my librarian character. As for Maude and Joshua, we can have some rps going on for them with Alexis. She already has some other RPs already. I badly need to get my adult characters developing soon. :hug:

Hey! :D

I can offer you my future firstie Nixon Mercury as a friend for Alexis when they start school! On the surface Nixon is a very happy go lucky, optimistic kid and I think he would get along well with someone who is friendly and fiesty. I'm not sure if they will be super close friends, but I'm happy to roleplay them and see what happens. I'm sure they would get along and I'm happy to roleplay them together when they're sorted, and maybe even before they're sorted if you're keen! Let me know what you think!

Joshua Toubia said:
I have a few adults, but I'm still updating stuff. I'll let you know who I have. As for Joshua and Maude, I'll start something and post. Most likely it would be Joshua.
Just shoot me a message anytime when you get those adult characters set up.

Looking forward to an RP between Alexis and Joshua soon. :wub: :wub:

Samuel Phillips said:
Hey! :D

I can offer you my future firstie Nixon Mercury as a friend for Alexis when they start school! On the surface Nixon is a very happy go lucky, optimistic kid and I think he would get along well with someone who is friendly and fiesty. I'm not sure if they will be super close friends, but I'm happy to roleplay them and see what happens. I'm sure they would get along and I'm happy to roleplay them together when they're sorted, and maybe even before they're sorted if you're keen! Let me know what you think!
I almost forgot about this.

I would be happy to get Nixon and Lexi in a roleplay. You can start one as I am a bit swamped with work and exams for my 6th year. I will try my best to get a reply the soonest.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back