Please be here

Raffaelo Menzure

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Raffaelo was was busy these past days, he was with he's family in Italy. Full of argumentation, as always with he's father. Still he remained relaxed and calm trying not be all stressed out. He then remembered Sui Chin, he missed her so much not being with her makes him sad. Raffaelo was around the corridor hoping he could see her again. He was now a second year ready to mature and all. As he was hearing footstep he hoped it was Sui Chin passing by but it was just some random students passing by. Still he waited for her hoping destiny would allow them to meet again.

Sui Chin was passing by the corridors unsure is she forgot something back in her dorm room. She didn't went home to have a vacation with her family and the fact that her mother must be somewhere out China, her father in Egypt and her sister in Paris. She was left alone with her pet owl Dagz and bad news is her owl seems to be missing. Sui Chin was frustrated losing her owl at a moment like this, how can she ever reach her family. As she was passing by saw Raffaelo standing alone, without hesitating Sui Chin run toward him him and gave him a hug. It might be awkward but she didn't care, she was too happy to see him. "Raffaelo! I missed you so much' she whispered in his ear as she was still hugging him.

Raffaelo was a bit surprised to see Sui Chin, he was happy of course but mostly he was sudden by the part of Sui Chin hugging him. "Uh me too" he replied giving her a smile. He noticed her eyes were a bit tear and sad, wondering what just happened he tried to ask her. "Is there something wrong" he stated waiting for her reply to his question.

"Oh it's just Dagz seems to be missing and I couldn't find him anywhere." she said as her eyes were a bit teary. Though he didn't wanted to make Raffaelo worry or anything. Sui Chin just searched around her dorm room she haven't yet sure if he's pet snake could be around the corridors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back