Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The young Gryffindor was searching for trouble, as strange as it sounded she was looking for adventure. She was on a good way with exploring, she had been in the forbidden forest with Lucas and in the kitchens with Aaron and those were amazing trips. There were so many nice people here at Hogwarts she definitely felt home. It was better to be here than at home, because when she got home her mother would be very angry at her for her bad grades and the stuff she did at Hogwarts. She already saw her mothers face before her, and her father would just laugh, because he found things funny. So Elizabeth decided to go outside and walked towards the Courtyard, there were always people and she loved to be around people. There was so much going on in this school, that incident with Harley or something and one girl named Odette. They were only first years but caused so much trouble and the whole school knew about it. Elizabeth liked to do pranks and to do stuff that nobody else did, but what that Odette girl did was just mean. And Elizabeth hated that, she was sure she could not be friends with her. If there was one thing that she hated, that were bullies.

When Elizabeth entered at the courtyard she saw a free spot were she could settle down. The young Gryffindor looked around her and saw a older boy from Gryffindor who she recognized. She didn't exactly knew his name, but he looked like fun. She walked over to him and when she came at him she saw something and her mouth fell open. '' Oh merlin, is that firework?'' The brown haired smiled at the boy and hoped that she could use it soon, because firework was awesome!!!

Leo knew that if he wanted to be known as the prankster - another less reputation-ruining name for troublemaker - he'd have to up his game. So far he had done nothing compared to what he was currently planning right now in the courtyard. He glanced around him because it would not be nice if he were to be caught before he even got to do what he planned to in the first place. Not noticing a single suspicious student, the Gryffindor grinned at himself. This was possibly - no, it was the best prank he would ever pull. So what if he'd get caught eventually by a prefect or a professor or his head of house? There were plenty of students who got into trouble one way or another at some point in their lives and Leo was not going to be stopped by the thought of losing points. He would have to deal with that later but right now this was more important. Leo shut his eyes really tight and counted to ten when he heard a girl exclaim whether it was fireworks he was dealing with. He hoped it wasn't a perfect prefect otherwise he was a goner. The third year smiled as he looked up, relief washing over him when he realised she was a housemate. He didn't know her name however. She looked excited at seeing fireworks though, and not alarmed, so he grinned at her and said cheerfully, "yeah! Wanna help?" He figured having a partner in crime with this would be tons more exciting - especially if they had to make a run for it if somebody saw who set off the fireworks.

Elizabeth knew firework, she had used it before at home. Her dad loved things from the muggleworld and they had firework as well in that world. Her father had put a spell on it before and that was funny to see, how it floated into their house. Her mother was not very happy when she returned from work, but Elizabeth, Riley and her father had the best time of their lifes. Elizabeth didn't really mind her reputation, it wasn't like she wanted to be known as prankster or troublemaker, she just liked to do pranks and explore stuff. And if there had come a name with it, it had to be that way. With a big smile she looked up to the boy, he asked if she would wanna help. Ofcourse she wanted! But she had to know what the plan was, it was sure funny and amazing but if she knew that made things easier. '' Sure! I love firework, is this magical firework? And do you already have a plan?'' Elizabeth went standing and looked behind her, nobody could see it. Some students will think it is fun, some students would bring a Professor and that could not happen, not yet.. There has to happen something first. '' I'm Elizabeth, by the way. Second years right now.'' she said friendly to the boy. She was curious what kind of plan the boy had, if he hadn't she could think of million things to do.

"Well, er, not really, no. They're from home and my parents have no idea I took them. They are the muggle fireworks," he told the girl all too happily. Leo could only hope that the few students who were here did not notice them playing with fireworks because well, they weren't the safest thing one would be found with. Especially as a prank. It could go two ways, one would be if the fireworks were set off badly (he had no idea how that could even be possible) and head straight for someone or it could end up as an achievement for Leo and the girl. "Leo, third year." The Gryffindor thought about the plan for a second and then shrugged smiling evilly. "The fun part comes from improvising," Leo said impulsively and then frowned. That didn't sound right. "I mean, of course we have to have a plan. Ooh! Here's an idea." He gestured towards the nearest tree to the two Gryffindors and to the one on the opposite far side. That's where they'd have to go after the fireworks went off. "So. What we need to do is set these off as soon as no one is watching. We can go behind that tree," he suggested pointing to the tree only a few feet away, "and hide behind it. That's where we'll set them off. Then, as soon as the fireworks explode we need to take cover and run to that far tree over there. Got it?" He hoped she did otherwise he would have no problem in explaining better, his English wasn't fluent yet but he was getting there. Leo pointed his index finger to the second tree. Maybe she had a better plan and the Gryffindor was also fine with suggestions. The further they were to the direction the fireworks came from, the less of a chance there was that they would be caught. "Unless you have a better idea," he added as an afterthought.

Firework that was the thing that she was really looking forward too. At home Elizabeth used it a lot together with her dad and brother and it made their mother go nuts. When the boy said it was muggle firework Elizabeth smiled. '' That's cool!'' The boy introduced himself als Leo and a third year, and she already knew he was from Gryffindor. '' You put the words out of my mind, I love improvising.'' It was nice to meet a person that liked this stuff as much as she did. Together with Aaron she had some adventures and they were the best, but it was nice to meet another Gryffindor that liked those things. '' But a plan could be handy, I don't want my hair to get on fire.'' she said while laughing.

The second year Gryffindor listened to the plan and nodded. She thought about some other options she had a few, but the plan of Leo sounded pretty fine. '' Well I think it is a good plan, but maybe I can stand on guard and distract someone if they enter. And I give you the sign when it is clear, than I run to the tree and you follow me?'' Elizabeth was happy that Leo asked about her opinion because otherwise it would be boring to not help with this.

Leo grinned at the words of his housemate, finally there was someone who enjoyed this type of fun besides him. It had been a while since he last spoke to someone like him, excluding his siblings. Leo never got to do something as exciting as this back at home. "Well, if your hair were to be on fire, it wouldn't look bad. It would be red just like our house," he laughed, imagining Elizabeth's hair on fire. Although it would be quite dangerous the colour would not look half bad on her. Leo nodded thoughtfully at her suggestion, which was better considering they needed to set these off soon and if they caught one person setting off these fireworks instead of two it would be easier. Might as well be him who they'd catch as the culprit of the entire thing. He didn't want to get her into trouble. One troublesome Gryffindor was enough in any case, it would be half the point loss. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll go stand by the fireworks and then wait for your signal to set them off. Are you ready?" The third year smiled, he couldn't wait to see what the outcome of it all was going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back