Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was having a rough time. She still spent a lot of time alone, her grades weren't great, she and Lily had drifted apart and it was mostly due to Rose's own behavior. It didn't help that when she tried out for the Quidditch team, she had struck out and her brother had gotten a position as an alternate. That had been tough. She sat down in the Arts Room and pulled out her guitar, letting her worries slip away as she began to play.

Thomas long ago it did not go so neatly written since they had not talked with his sister, because she seemed to muse had disappeared along with Jenna. He was not yet ready to ask for forgiveness because the twin sister hurt his pride. Thomas had decided to go to the Arts room, what if there will be able to write something. As he approached the Arts Room, he heard someone playing a guitar and Thomas was interested in going inside the room. '' Hi, Rose. Can I join? '' he asked, removing his guitar from his shoulder and taking it in his right hand.

ooc: Sorry, that appointed you wait so long.

Rose barely glanced up when she heard someone say her name. "Hi, Thomas," She murmured, continuing to play. "Go ahead," She gave him permission to join her, but didn't stop playing. She always felt the most at ease with her guitar in hand, and couldn't help but to smile softly as she listened to her music.

Until Thomas received approval from Rose that he could join. He got closer, then sat not far from her, took the guitar in his hand and started playing the same thing as the girl.

Rose smiled softly at Thomas. Before long the song ended. She set her guitar down. "We sounded pretty good together," She smiled softly at him. "It's been a while since we've spoken. How are you?" She asked.

Thomas also smiled at Rose as he played the last chords of the song. He put the guitar next to him. '' Yes, it sounded fantastic. '' he smiled again. '' True though. I'm doing well. How are you?''

Rose shrugged at his question. "I'm alright I suppose." If she ignored how she had put a rift between her and her sister. "Mostly just hang out by myself, play guitar. How are you liking school?" She asked, trying to make conversation. She was terrible at it, she knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back