Timothy Black

Soft | Messy | Clumsy
OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Tim was excited to meet more people this year, he decided that the best would be to be outside. He just sat on the ground, perfectly aware that his siblings would hit him in a heartbeat if noticed that he was just sitting on the cold ground. And while sitting he just threw and caught the quaffle, next to him, he also had the quaffle for pranks from Gambol and Japes.

Kiara had been taking a stroll around the grounds when she recognized a familiar face, one she had only seen once or twice and quite a while ago too “Hi.” She smiled shyly as she walked up to the boy.

Tim excitedly smiled as he noticed Kiara. "Oh my God, Kiara! You got sorted? What? When? Where? How are you?" He got up, immediately forgetting about his quaffles and everything he did. He would hug Kiara but he had noticed that she was feeling shy, so he decided to not make it any more awkward.

Kiara was glad to see Tim still recognized her, feeling more at ease now she was aware of that. “I did! Into Ravenclaw.” She nodded proudly. “I’m good, what were you up to?

Tim excitedly closed his mouth with hand. "That's amazing! Heyo, I'm proud of you!" He put his hand up for a high five. He had thought that Kiara was cool, so he felt like absolutely supportive of anything positive that happened in her life. "Oooh just messing around with Quaffles. I was bored honestly"

Kiara beamed at Tim's enthusiasm, glad the boy had remembered her or it would've been a little awkward. She happily high-fived him back before sitting down on the grass. "Do you play? Or do you just have a lot of quaffles?"

Tim cheerfully smiled at Kiara as she actually high-fived him. "Well, I have a lot of pranking quaffles to be correct. I kinda play, going to try out next year but who knows if I will make it? Are you playing? Wait, I think you told me that your brother is learning at this school, am I right?" he happily chatted, offering Kiara the real quaffle that he was playing with before she came. He took the pranking one himself, he found her too sweet to be pranked.

Kiara nodded when Tim had managed to remember what she had said about her brother. "Yeah, he's an alternate of the Gryffindor team. My cousin's a chaser." She smiled, happily taking the quaffle so she'd have something to fiddle with. "What position are you after?"

Tim tried to remember more people on the Gryffindor team. "No way! Your cousin is Chloe? God, she's amazing! And oooh, Isaiah, right? He's a beater?" he had heard Kiara's last name before and also, it wasn't hard to connect pieces, even for Tim. "I was thinking about a beater or a chaser, no idea yet, to be honest," he admitted, he hadn't thought about it a lot. "Do you play Quidditch?"

Kiara grinned at Tim's enthusiasm about her family. "Yeah, that's them." She nodded. "I mean if you want to be a beater I'm sure Zay could give you some tips. Chloë might be a bit more difficult since she's graduating at the end of the year." Kiara offered. "I don't, I'm more of a supporter. Way too scared of getting hurt."

Tim's jaw dropped when Kiara said that Isaiah could give him some tips for the try-outs next year. "Wait, really? He could? That would be super-duper-mega-huge... I forgot what I wanted to say, oh no, that would be mega cool!" Tim got hyped again, tho it was just the way he was. "Oooh, that makes sense, yeah. What do you like to do?"

Kiara grinned when Tim almost started to ramble. "Sure, I could ask him." She said with a little nod, making a mental note to ask Zay about it. "I like to read and write sometimes. Oh, and garden but I'm not that good with magical plants yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back