Planing the Day

Hoshi smiled. "That being said partners go by houses which means I'm with Lyssa-chan." She said smiling. She wouldn't go after the Heads but she was up for trying something on a Prefect. They seemed to be magically powerful though.

Larissa smiled when her name was mentioned.
She was going to make every year group flee the castle screaming.
"I'm sorting out a couple of.. 'Special' masks." Larissa grinned.

Hoshi snickered. "Oh that should be fun." She said laughing. She wondered where her Raveclaws where. She would have to get back up and invite Angle and Knight if they didn't show up. She hoped they did though. She knew that they would give her and Larissa good completion.

Wendy laughed once Hoshi revealed her big plan. "Sounds like fun," Wendy said with a wicked grin. She looked at Sam and Jenna paired up, Hoshi and Larissa, and turned to the only other girl whom she'd seen in the Gryffindor tower before. "So I guess we're partners right?" she asked her with a small smile on her face.

Kida Grinned, "Lots of fun" Kida said she couldnt wait, "I Guess we are, Better be ready to pull some pranks" She said laughing.

Ares had been standing behind a tree, listening till he decided it was the right time to show himself.
Finally he stepped out. "Im in." He grinned
"But if i have to have a partner, i want Oliver!"

Hoshi looked back to see Ares there. "Well you kinda have to have him as a partner. Ollie-kun is coming too. I invited him. Everyone this is Ares-kun! He and Ollie-kun will be the Ravenclaw team." She said happyly. There was little that she didn't like about the boys. They where good pranksters as far as she knew and would do well in this competition.

[Whoops :r: ]

Sam listened to the prank. It sounded great! Perfect in fact. He watched as first year students piled in, she gets around Sam thought to himself. As Hoshi said that partners go by houses, that mean't him and Jenna. He gave a sideways glance to her and a quick smile thrown in. So it seemed there was only one boy missing though Sam was still disappointed that Knight wasn't coming.

Jenna jumped in surprise when a boy stepped out of the forest and said, "I'm in." Jenna blushed at how jumpy she was then smiled brightly, glad that Scorpius or Tyler weren't involved in this. Jenna glanced over at Sam as he looked over at her and she returned his smile with a mischievous one.

Wendy was surprised to see someone come out of the shadows of the Forbidden Forset but he turned out to be one of Hoshi's many accomplices in the prank. "Hi Ares, I'm Wendy," she introduced herself to him since no one else had before her. She began thinking in her mind about what they could plan. "So will this be a competition between houses?" she asked Hoshi.

Ares smirked, looking around... He could do this... and he could do this well.
He smiled at Hoshi, she was one of the few girls he didnt mind.. she was almost like a chick version of him!
Ahhhh stupid Oliver, Ares thought... he's probably forgotten.
"I'll up-date Olliver.." ares said out loud.
"Hi Wendy.." Ares figured Hoshi only invited people like them... into rebelling and pulling pranks, he figured everyone here would be worth getting to know... to a limit..

Hoshi nodded. "Yeah of course Wendy-chan, though I need to come up with a better prize than the promise of not getting in trouble." She said thoughtfully. She looked at Ares then smiled at the rest of them. She was glad that they all agreed. This would be the best day of mischief ever!

"Wait.. One more question..." Ares looked a little confused.
"When exactly does it start?"

Hoshi raised her hand and smiled. "Our festivities start the day before Halloween. I will be expecting to see some major Chaos out of all of you." She said with a smirk on her face. When the fun starts she would be at the center of it hopfully with her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back