Planing the Day

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi met up with everyone that she wanted to do this with and waited in a clearing she found in forest. She left signs all over saying only 'This way' She knew that they would get it once they saw the handwriting. Hoshi sat on the grass and looked up at the sky waiting for her fellow pranksters to come and hear what she had planed for the day before Halloween.

Hoshi lived for things like this. She had celebrated the Day of Mischief many times at home and was planing to start it hear. What better day than the day before Halloween. She knew that all of the people she invited would want to join in. There was even a chance of getting into sirios trouble. Something that she was kinda hoping for. She had nowhere near learned her lesson by cleaning up the seventh corridor. She sat and waited. This was going to be good.

Sam had received Hoshi's invitation and was very eager to talk to her about it. He barely talked to her since their dentention from the last prank. Sam walked into the forrest for the first time. He spotted little signs and Sam smiled at the cuteness of them. Once he followed them he ended up beside Hoshi. "I like the signs." he teased slightly before hugging her.

Larissa walked towards the forbidden forest, suddenly noticing signs.
She smiled when she recognised Hoshi's writing.
She followed all the signs and eventually found Hoshi.
It seemed her eagerness had made her one of the first there.

Hoshi saw Sam and sighed. She hugged him back and sat back down on the grass. "Thanks for coming we are waiting for the others to sit down Sam-kun." She said with a bright smile. She saw Larissa coming and her smile became wider. "Lyssa-chan you made it. Have seat on the grass." She said patting the ground next to her. She looked behind her to see if anyone else was coming. She knew that she would have to take down the signs once everyone was here. "They where sopped to scary but oh well." She said shrugging.

Jenna was surprised to find an invitation from Hoshi in her bag, she could only assume that she slipped it in her bag when they passed in the hallway. Jenna was very excited for this though, she wondered who else would be there. Jenna walked out of the castle, wearing some dark skinny jeans and a black t shirt with a black sweater over top, trying to make herself seem less suspicious, she was going into the forest after all.

Jenna rolled her eyes slightly when she saw the sign, knowing that if a Professor saw this they would be led directly to them. Jenna shrugged her shoulders and walked towards Hoshi and the others, hoping she wasn't late. When she arrived she spotted Hoshi's bright green hair first and gave her a tight hug and said, "Hi Hoshi!" Jenna let her go then looked up to see Sam, she felt her cheeks hotten slightly and she smiled at him and said in a soft voice, "Hi Sam."

Larissa sat down next to Hoshi and waited for the others to arrive.
She felt a sudden burst of excitement when she thought back to earlier that day when she pushed a Gryffindor into the lake.
She smiled.

Hoshi hugged Jenna back smiling wide. She hoped that no one else would find them but the clearing was pretty out of the way. She had on her gothic style today with a chain choker and her all back outfit. Her feet where covered in chunky boots with spikes all around the edges. "Thank you for coming Jenna-chan. Now we just need our Ravenclaws and our Gryffendors and we can bigine with what this is all about." She said with a sigh. She had thought of nothing but this all day.

Jenna raised her eye brow when Hoshi said Ravenclaws. "Which...uhm who else did you invite?" Jenna asked nervously finding it hard to imagine Scorpius and Luna being invited, but it was a possibility for their little plan. She just hoped that they weren't, she wanted to have fun with this, and she be so mad and embarrassed that she wouldn't be able to have as much.

Sam sat on the grass beside Hoshi. As time passed they waited for the rest to arrive. Jenn arrived. Sam jumped up and down internally. But he acted cool about it, "Hey you." he smiled to her. Then he waited for Hoshi's response. Who would be coming today?

Hoshi grinned. She would introduce then to the two she knew where going to give them a run for their money. "Oliver-kun and Ares-kun. I had a funny fight with them on the first floor when I cought them smashing rotten pumpkins on the students below. I think they are worthy of whats going to happen don't you?" She asked with a grin. She had thought of the people she was going to invite carefully. She didn't want anyone wimping out on her.

Jenna grinned at Hoshi and said, "Sounds great." Jenna took a nervous seat beside Sam, her heart and stomach doing somersaults as she did this. "How are you doing Sam?" Jenna bit her lip nervously, then looked away from him and to the other Slytherin and said, "I'm Jenna by the way." Jenna gave her a little smile and wave before putting her hands between her legs nervously.

Larissa nodded her acknowledgment.
"I'm Larissa." She said, fiddling with her sleeve and not really thinking.

"Oh I see.." Sam said, he didn't know either. This should be interesting. he thought to himself. "What about Knight? Is he coming?" he asked hoping he was. Then Jenn sat beside him, his breathing speed up. "I'm good...you?" he asked trying to keep it casual.

Jenna bit her lip and she said, "I'm..alright, this should be fun.." Jenna smiled weakly, at Sam, though she could hear his breathing speed up, she wasn't all too sure if that was a good thing or a bad one. Jenna looked into Sam's eyes softly for only a second or two then she turned her head away from him, she didn't want Sam to see her like this, she felt like such a moron.

Hoshi looked at Jenna and Sam then turned to Larissa with a look that said. 'I'm going to be sick' then turned back to Sam. "No he will not be coming to this one because I don't know who he would choose as a parner but it would not have worked out." She explained. If Knight came then Luna would come right behind him and from what she heard Luna had a Prefect for a sister. Bad idea all around.

Larissa smirked at Hoshi.

She took out her wand and practiced the 'Lumos' and 'Nox' spells.

Wendy ran down to where the invitation had told her to be. She stopped when she saw a group and brushed her blonde hair away from her face. "Hey," she said to Hoshi with an excited smile on her face. She turned to the rest of the group and waved at them all happily, glad that she knew every one of them. "So, what's up?" she asked them all.

Hoshi decided that those that come late could just ask someone that was here. "I have come up with a bit of completion if you will. First off this is something that my brother and I used to do whenever is was time for Halloween. The day before we call the Day of Mischief. We go around and play pranks all day. I though we could make it more interesting by making it a sort of game. Two from each house which I have invited plan pranks of their own. At the end of the day the more people pranked or the bigger the pranks they pulled will be considered the winner. Of course there will be risks. We may get in so much trouble and pranks on the Prefects and the Heads are not suggested unless you have the... Bludgers... to do it. The winners will have have the rest of us cover for them if we go down for this. That's if everyone agrees to that." She said explaining what they where going to do. She had it planed to partner with Larissa who she knew would not tell on her and could maybe come up with something funny.

Kida Didnt notice the note untill late, she didnt really check her bag that much, but i guess she has to now, keeping the note concealed from her room mates, she grabbed her Moontrimmer and claimed to be going to fly, she trudged down through the gardens into the forbidden forest, she had'nt been in the forest before but she Quickly noticed the signs, she looked at one for a second, her face expressing the most confused look, She finally figured out what it said, turning on her heels and trudging further through the forest, following the signs, she could hear Hoshi talking about the plan, she trudged over to the group of first years and sat down just as Hoshi had Finished Speaking, making herself comfy she checked the group seeing if she knew everyone, she wasnt sure, but she knew that she knew Wendy, so thats why she snuck out before Kida Thought to herself, she beamed with excitement and announced "Sounds Like Fun" Kida was one who liked Mischeif, but she didnt get into much, she was always pulling her cousins out of trouble, but if she was given the chance, she would dive at it.

"Hey Wendy," Jenna said with a smile then Hoshi began speaking, Jenna was almost jumping with excitement. "Sounds great Hoshi, I'm all in for it!" Jenna exclaimed then gave Sam a look that said, We've got this. Jenna beamed at Hoshi as she turned to face her again, already thinking of things that she could do. Jenna turned when another girl joined them. Jenna smiled at her and said, "Hi."

Kida Gazed around the forest, it was a very interesting face, her attention was straight away diverted to a girl, "Hi" Kida said Beaming a Joyful Grin, "I'm Kida Frost, i dont think that we have met"

Hoshi grinned. There was no way her fellow pranksters where going to turn this down. She was a bit concerned that they would try to go after the Head students or the Prefects but more power to them. The teachers where going to be a problem. "We will have to cover our faces though, I was thinking with a plain black bandanna but since all this will be taking place the day before Halloween I think masks will be good too." She said looking up in though. Hoshi already had her outfit for the day. All black and a cap to hide her hair because if she left it uncovered it would like holding up a sign that said 'Here is Hoshi!"

"I'm Jenna Wilkonson, nice to meet you," Jenna muttered then she turned to Hoshi and she said, "You know that they would be able to summon them in a second.. but it does give us a way to try I suppose." Jenna bit her lip slightly then she shrugged her shoulders, she didn't care if she got in trouble, word has it the Professor Weiss lets you off pretty easy.

"I'm Sure covering our faces will be the least of our problems" Kida Said, she knew that alot of time and effort was put into pulling the perfect prank, she also knew that her cousin would want to help, and weould Proberly blow her cover if he was hanging around her calling her name asking to help, she hates to keep secrets from her cousin, but she has to, for the sake of the day. "As long as we stay clear of Professor Styx, we should be fine, we dont want to be writing a complex essay" Kida said grinning, remembering what her cousin and his room mate had done.

Larissa smiled as they discussed their plans.
She intended to prank at least one prefect but she wasn't going to tell Hoshi that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back