Pizza and an old friend

James smiled as he watched Eric burst out into fits of laughter again. "Mate you need to calm down, my hairs not that funny you know..." James said in a giggly way as he scruffed his hair up a little. "Besides, I'm gonna get it cut a little shorter soon, but not Eric Evans short mate...that's just a little to short for my liking..." James laughed before flicking his head quickly to the side, to make the hair that was covering his eyes move to the side, out of his way. "Hey mate, it's about time we got out of here and got ourselves totally wasted mate...come on." He said, tapping Eric's upper-arm once, before standing up, ready to go.

Eric stood and stretched as he pulled out his wallet and threw some cash on the table that would pay for the meal and the drinks with a mighty nice tip as a bonus. He could use a good stiff drink and a little more fun in his life, so after he threw on his coat he smiled as he ran a hand through James hair and shoved the guy toward the door in a joking manner, "Where are we headed then? You pick this time!" Eric said as he placed a toothpick in his mouth and walked toward the door himself.

James smiled. "Well how about you follow me to New Zealand, I know a good pub there." James said happily, he had spent many a good time in the Leaky Cauldron. James laughed as he watched Eric put a toothpick in his mouth, he cheekily pulled it from Eric's hand as it reached his mouth. He then began to run out the door and hid behind a nearby bin as he waited for Eric. James tried to hold back the laughter as he hid, but a couple of sniggers were let out.

Eric rolled his eyes as he grabbed another toothpick and put in his mouth ans he rushed out the door after james. James was fast and so by the time Eric made it outside he had lost the guy but he was quickly found when Eric heard an all to familiar snigger from behind a garbage can and a poorly hidden James behind. Eric started to laugh as he watched his friend try to hide. " if you keep this up and I will make you pay for drinks" Eric said with a smile as he walked over to where theman was suppose to be hiding.

James collapsed to the floor in fits of laughter when Eric found him. He stood up after calming down, then smiled at Eric. "Me? Pay? Since When?" James said cheekily. Nothing had changed. As always, James with the one with everything BUT money. "And that's just too bad for you mate, 'cause I'm broke." James spoke truthfully, tapping his pockets 3 times as he spoke to check for change. James then grabbed Eric's arm and apperated the pair of them to New Zealand, outside the Leaky Cauldron. "Come On Mate, let's drink the night away..." He said, before wandering into the Pub.

Right before they appareted Eric managed tocalm himself down long enough to speak again" well I guess I am paying again, youare bad with money as always how is this relationship going to work if I do all the work? Eric teased as the twisted on the spot and was off to their next adventure.

James laughed. "That's right mate, you'll be paying, as usual, so a few fire-whiskey shots will do me..." James said, urging Eric to go to the bar as they entered the pub. "What are you having mate?" I think I've got just about enough money to buy you at least one drink?" James suggested, smiling as he saw that the bar was busy. That made things much more fun. It always had done, and continued to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back