Pizza and an old friend

Eric Evans

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
11" Elder wand with Pheonix feather core
Eric had just left from visiting his momma and decided that he would call up an old friend and see if he wanted to join him for pizza, He had left a message at James house and so if the guy showed if he didnt then he would get in touch next time he visited his mom. Eric went to a little pizza place not to far from his childhood home that had the best pizza he had ever had in his entire life. The place was busy but Eric slipped the hostess a fifty and was shown to a small booth in the corner of the room. Eric ordered a drink and told the woman that he was expecting a guest and told the woman what the name was and told her to show the man in as soon as he got here.

James had just gotten out of the shower. It had been a long day, and James had found himself sweating more than ever so had decided to jump in the shower to cool himself off. He slipped into something a little more comfortable, then headed downstairs to sort the house out. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he spotted a message that had been put through the letter-box whilst he was in the shower. He opened it and realised that it was infact his old friend, Eric Evans wanting to catch up with him. James smiled as he read the details of the message. He ran to the mirror, flicked his hair around a little until it looked good then smiled to himself. "Looking Good James..." He said to himself vainly, before heading out of the door and to the Pizza Place, where Eric had arranged to meet him.

When James arrived at the Pizza Place, he recognised Eric instantly, he hand't changed. He walked over to him. "Heya Mate." He said, spinning a chair round and sitting on it backwards. "Thanks for dropping me a message, it's good to see you mate..." James trailed off as he smiled at his old friend. He was happy to see him again.

Eric was texting away on his phone with Irene, they were discussing when next they would go out again. After the night at the club Eric was determined to go do something fun and a little wild. maybe he would take her and maybe Damien her boyfriend down to Pawpaws ranch and go horseback riding. That was when James walked in looking like he had when Eric moved away a few years back. The young man was a rather good looking man and was Erics longest known friends, their parents where good friends and so the two grew up together and were joint at the hips. when eric came out as a gay man James just seemed to shrug it off as if it was everyday news.

Eric shook his head as the young man plopped down across him, "Lock you have not changed a bit you old dog, how are you doing? Sorry I did not stay and talk but Momma had a short lunch and so i had to rush out of their if I was going to make it in time." Eric said as he took a sip of water that the waitress had brought while he waited for his buddy. Eric motioned for the waitress so that she could at least get the young mans drink order.

James laughed when Eric told him that he hadn't changed a bit. Little did he know what James had been through in the past few months. He'd been completely out of order to some people, really nasty, he had also broken up with his fiance for cheating on her, but now he was just about back on track. Luna was back in his arms and James was just about alright. But Eric didn't need to know all that, all Eric needed to know was that he wanted a milkshake and that his old friend was back in his life.

"Hey neither have you Evans...but I'm pretty good thanks, hows life in the world of the legend that is Eric Evans then? Got a boyfriend yet?" James joked, knowing fully well that Eric was gay...But that didn't bother James, it was just something that was part of everyday life now, and that was the way that it had always been for James and Eric.

"My legendary life is going okay for now, I am a wedding planner now as well as private tutor which is making my life a little wild at the moment but you know how much I cant sit still like ever. As for on the boy front I am still cruising through singlesville which is not cool but hey I will find someone... I hope." Eric said starting off a little energetic and ending unsure of things. Life in New Zealand ahd been wonderful but so different from the states. He missed home so much but he knew that would pass soon enoough.

"So you still seeing Luna?" Eric asked, he remeber that she was the last girl in James life but since he left he had not heard much about her. He knew James was not one to settle down easy and so if he blew it with a good thing he would be kicking his self and Eric would have to make sure he could pick up all the piece. Eric prayed that the woman was still around.

James wasn't sure how to react when Eric mentioned Luna. He was surprised that Eric had remembered, but James wasn't sure what was happening between him and Luna at the minute. Yes they were back together, but things were a little awkward still. "Ah I don't know...yeah...well...at least I think I am..." James said a little awkwardly. "We've recently been through a rough separation, but we kind of...sort of got back together...and I think she's moving in...but to be honest mate...I don't have a clue what's going on..." James trailed off, finishing with a jokey laugh as he thought about his messed-up life. James rarely knew what was happening in his life until he was told straight and simply.

"But I can't see why you haven't found a boy yet, I mean...if I were gay, I'd be after ya..." James said, playfully punching Eric in the arm, before winking at him and made a clicking sound with his mouth. He then laughed a bit before settling down, then calling over a waiter, and ordering himself a chocolate milkshake. "Hey mate, what d'ya think of that waiter then eh?" James said, teasing Eric. James had always been able to get away with making fun of the fact that Eric was gay. He didn't mean any harm, he was joking around with his mate.

"James Aaron Lock, what did you do to run off Luna? Knowing you it must have been another pretty girl!" Eric said in his older brother tone, Eric was two years older than james and an only child Eric often treated james like a little brother. He knew his friend well and knew that was not one to be tied down for long and that fact got him in more trouble than his already complicated life needed. Eric laughed when james said he would date him if he was gay.

"If you were gay I wouldn't date you, you snore really loud and leave your things all over the place!" Eric said as he took the punch with a smile while shoving the guy with one armin a playful way. That was when the waiter came over and took James order, Eric sober up enough to take a good look the guy was built pretty well and seemed to take pride in his appearance. After the guy walked away James asked what Eric thought of the guy. "I don't think he is your type James you like skinny!" Eric teased back with a hearty laugh and a little snort.

James laughed as Eric knew exactly what James had done to make Luna leave him. "Urm, quite a few 'other pretty girls' mate...I don't know what I was thinking." James said, looking down and shaking his head in disgust with himself. "It was the biggest mistake of my life, well other than meeting you that is of course..." James said with a jokey laugh. "Ah you know I don't mean that mate." He said with a smile.

James shot Eric a fake shocked look as he told him that he wouldn't date him. "Really, not even with my dashing good looks?" James said vainly, shaking his head quickly so his hair fell into place better. James then laughed at Eric as he listened to what else he had to say. "Me? Skinny? Ah well, I suppose so, I mean, look at ya...you've got nothing on ya." James said, laughing as his milk-shake arrived. He leaned over the table and slapped Eric's cheeks gently, as if to make out that Eric was skinny.

Eric glared playfully when the man spoke about their meeting as a big mistake," I am no mistake without me you would be a lot worst off. I mean I have been saving your butt since we were little." Eric said proudly as he thought back at all the fights he was dragged into because of his knuckled head friend. Ericc had cause a few in his day and James always seemed to back him up as well and so it was more ven than not on who saved who in the past.

"I didn't call you skinny,but your right you are on the scrawny side and as for me..." Eric trailed off as he stood and lifted up his shirt and showed the man his muscled clad stomach"... this my friend is far from skinny." Eric said as he lowered his shirt and sat back down. A few eys and whipsers followed his little peep show that he ignored all together he was laughing so hard he was in tears almost. James and Eric tended to one up each other often as to who was better whic led to some pretty outlandis nights and parties.

James remembered their times as kids and smiled widely at the fond memories that the lads shared. "Hey I did my fair share of butt saving in our time...I mean, I bared the scars of your beatings..." James said with a laugh, leaning back in his chair as he remembered when Eric had saved him from a nasty fight. "But we share some good times man." James said, calming down a little.

James' laughter started up again when Eric lifted up his shirt, he collapsed back in his chair again, looking up at the roof as he held his stomach through the laughing. "Mate, you haven't changed a bit have you?" James questioned still recovering from the laughter. "But urm, as a kid I always followed in your footsteps, and usually went one step to far, so while we re-live the happy memories, how about we both do something a little out of the ordinary." James said with a cheeky laugh as he stood up and un-did his shirt, before taking it off, revealing his muscle-bound stomach. "Now that is what I call muscle man..." James said, flexing his arm as he looked around him. He wasn't to bothered by the fact that the girls were looking. He had always enjoyed female attention, and he had always enjoyed trying to beat Eric in their silly and joke-based arguments.

Eric was smiling big when James mentioned the fights that they had gotten into and the scars that he had recieved from a couple of them. ericc was taking a sip of his drink when his friend stood up and took off his shirt completely showing off his well built body. The man had grown up quite a bit and had grown into a rather good looking guy. Eric took a cheap look before cracking up as the women in the pizza place began to cheer loudly. Eric could not be outdone and so he too quickly rose and took off his shirt and began to flex causing another bout of cheers.

"Common you call all that fat muscles, this here is the body of a greek god !" Eric said loudly over all the cheering and appluase. One older lady in the corner of the pizzaria yelled for them to take more off which caused eric to trun and blow a kiss at the little lady who squealed and blushed a deep red color. Eric turn back to his friend and smiled as he saw the manager come rushing over.

James laughed as he saw Eric copy him and take his shirt off to. "Mate this muscle is not fat, muscle only mate...pure muscle." He said, tapping his stomach, before watching Eric turn round and blow an old lady a kiss. James, always wanting to go one step further, ran over to the old woman, and kissed her on the cheek. The boys always liked to make a scene.

James then turned back to Eric. "Come on mate, it's the boys you're after, not the ladies." He said, standing next to the old lady and putting his arm around her, before laughing. "This one here is mine." James said, laughing at the fact that the whole Pizza Place was watching them. Even the watchful eye of the manager had a glint in it.

"Oh you are so right about the boys and as for the little old lady you can have her." Eric said as the manager came over and urged them to put their close back on or she would have to ask them to leave the restaurant or worse call the police. Eric waved her away as he put his shirt on causing the crowd to Boo the manager. Eric hated to loose but he knew if he did not forfiet for the time being then the two of them would be down to their boxer in no time at all while show casing who had bigger calves. This was about as bad as the biggest scar show-off they had in a mall once and that time they almost lost the boxers because Eric had a nasty scar on his butt that was caused by one of his students trying to cast a spell when he was not looking.

"Okay you when put on your shirt no wants to see all that while they eat." Eric said with a huge smile as he order a large pizza for the two of them to split. "Leave the lady alone while your at it or I will call your mother and tell her that you are hitting on older woman now." Eric said after a drink of water.

James took the manager's hint and went and grabbed his shirt, before slipping it on and doing the buttons up, but leaving the top 2 un-done. James then headed back over to the old lady as Eric teased him about her. "What do you mean 'older woman' she's not old at all, I mean...how old? 21 ey?" He said as he shot a cheeky smile at the old lady before winking at her. "Mate I'm thinking Luna wouldn't be to pleased if I left her for someone twice as beautiful..." James joked, implying that the old lady was beautiful. James was forever the charmer. James kissed the lady on the cheek before taking his seat opposite Eric once again. "I'll call ya later darlin'." He said, smiling sweetly at the Old Lady as he joked and laughed away.

"Right, this is a Pizza Place, so where's are pizza?" James joked with Eric after he had ordered it. "I mean I'm getting hungry man..." He said with a flick of the head, as if to sort his hair out. "Mate what toppings did you order?" He asked, smiling at his old friend.

Eric rolled his eyes slightly "I ordered your favorite, the same favorite that you been ordering since we could eat pizza." Eric said as smiled real big he knew that him and James liked alot of the same things and so it was easy to shop for each other or order for each other. Eric did like a few things that James did not but few and far between.

Eric smiled at the little old lady and the turned back to his friend " So wwhat are you doing with your self these days" Eric asked trying to inquire into what was James doing for a living these days.

James smiled as Eric asked him what he had been doing with himself. He thought for a minute before answering. "Urm, well buying an engagement ring, then asking the all important question, before having a little boy...Ben, then messing my life up, then having to drop down to one knee for the second time, sorting my life out, and since all that, looking for Wedding Suits, looking for a best-man, and talking to you..." James took a deep breath out as he finished. "Phew that was a long one..." James said with a little laugh. He wondered whether Eric was hanging around. If he was, James was considering him as best-man. After all, his brother was anything but a 'best-man' to James. "And what about you mate, what has the amazing Eric been doing with himself?" The good-looking young-lad asked with a smile.

"Wow that is a busy life but you know my life is way busier. I am a private tutor and am looking for a few kids to help out, I am also a wedding planner and have been working on a few weddings the last couple of months. Oh and Elizabeth the woman I used to work for has asked me to come out of retirement to model for one of her shows. Not to mention that I am still sadly single and alone. I bought a house in upstate New York in addition to my New Zealand home, both I am currently modeling so I got alot going on." Eric said with a wink as his one upper side showed a little. He was jealous that james had someone or someones to go home to at the end of the day, Eric struggled with that the most but he knew that eventually he would find that lucky or unlucky someone at the end of the day. Eric knew that people could read him like a book and so in his classic way he changed the subject.

"So you fathered a child, the world is going to end now that another Lock is running around in the world." Eric joked, just as the pizza was dropped off at the table.

James figured that being single wasn't something that Eric would want to talk about. So James being James got on with what he wanted to ask. "Yeah maybe mate, especially at the wedding. My little bad boy Ben Lock running around the church hall n all...Talking of weddings mate, how about you stop being a wedding planner for 5 Seconds, and be part of a wedding." James paused for a moment as he thought about how to ask Eric the all important question. "I'd love it if you'd be my best-man mate...what do you say?" He asked, hoping for a yes.

Eric was about to take a bit of his pizza when James asked him the question that every good friend wished they were asked. Eric had not been in too many weddings only a rather small amount but to stand thier and support James on his big day would be an honor. Eric smiled big as he dropped his pizza back on his plate.

"Like you even have to ask for me to be the best man, if you didnt ask I would have kicked your butt." Eric joked as he punched the guy in the shoulder in a playful manner. "So when do i get to see this stud of yours Ben?"

James smiled with delight when Eric accepted his offer of Best-Man. Laughing as he was punched in the shoulder, James grabbed a slice of pizza and took a bite before answering Eric's question. "Ah mate, you'll have to meet Luna to, and I'm sure you're gonna meet the 2 beauties of my life very very soon man..." James said happily, as he sat back in his chair. "Hey at least with you being gay, I don't have to worry about Luna going off with the best-man now eh?" James joked, as he thought about Luna.

"Nope your bride is fine but the same cant be said for the groomsmen, their free game right?" Eric said with a big smile on his face, he loved going to weddings because their was plenty of single people looking for love and Eric often times never left the party alone. Eric scarfed down another piece of pizza, " I can not wait to see Luna and Ben, it has been awhile since I saw Luna and even then it was only in passing. As for ben I am going to teach him everything his daddy cant such as how to get the girl and how to throw a real right hook." Eric teased with a huge smile.

James laughed as Eric spoke about the grooms-men. "Shut-Up Man..." He said jokingly as he playfully punched Eric in the arm again. James then sat back in his seat as he waffled down another slice of pizza. "Ey, you won't be teaching my boy nothing, as much as I like ya man, I think a straight man is better advising boys on how to get girls eh?......Especially if the straight man is his daddy...I mean...have you seen this face?" James said with a little laugh, as he made a sexy look with his face then folded his arms across his chest. "And trust me mate, my little man will be pulling all the girls the minute he can talk..." James said, as he smiled away.

"As a gay man I know more about a woman than any straight men out thier and with your luck with Ladies it seems to me he is going to need my help. I mean look at what are you wearing! You have no style and the hair do not get me start!" Eric said trying to keep up a straight face for as long as he could before bursting out in a fit of laughs as he picked up his beer and took a long swig.

James watched Eric laugh, before starting himself, and laughing at Eric. When James had calmed down, he looked back at Eric and smiled. "What ARE you on about Mate? I believe this hair is on trend, but as for you, I mean...look at that head of nothingness." James laughed, rubbing Eric's head.

"Listen I am growing my hair out as for that mess on head I think hedge trimmers can save you from that trendy disaster!" Eric snorted as he burst out into laughs again, his cheeks hurt from laughing so much but he knew it was well deserved as he took another drag of his beer. " Besides men find it attractive !" Eric winked as he picked up his last piece of pizza of the meal. He already was woking out twice a day no point in punishing himself more than be stuffing his face. Eric was having a blast hanging out with his friend james and it had been way to long since he had fun with anyone other than Irene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back